Low Ballers

General topics regarding watches, accessories or tools
eguy899

Re: Low Ballers

Post by eguy899 » 18 Oct 2012 19:53

yup... if the deal was concluded then too bad for u if u feel that u hv been taken for a ride.
nobody forced u to sell. LOL!
ivan
HULK

Post by ivan » 18 Oct 2012 20:12

:lol:
Ps ps, where's the name?
Who Kenna sexposed Liao?

Scalli is my mentor..... Alamak
Ha ha ha
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 18 Oct 2012 20:27

I guess most of us have our fair share of experiences, once you know the "pattern", you can smell them a mile away be it, low ballers with a story or flip traders or whatever you call them.

I quote Lex, "Willing buyer, willing seller", don't feel like it, don't buy, don't feel like it, don't sell.

If you are in a hurry to sell and your price keep dropping, it's just an open invitation to low ballers as they know you are in a hurry to sell and you are willing or you have to drop the price to sell, so wording your sales post is important .

Anyway, our community is pretty small, there's a lot of under table deals going around, you guys know who you are ;) The reason is simple, we trust each other in pricing an item and we know we are buying from or selling to a sincere collector.

End of the day, it's all about integrity, once a deal goes bad, reputation goes around like wild fire, regardless who's right or wrong, so if you want to keep a clean sheet, just don't do unto others what you don't want others do unto you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Rule" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ;)
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
Astro2212

Post by Astro2212 » 18 Oct 2012 21:02

Yah nobody can force anyone to buy or sell. But if the seller or buyer take the other party as a 'pan chak' than oni got to say 1 sentance...boat head boat tail wil meet 1 day...somemore sg so 'big'!!! :lol:

N is no gd sayin behind others back i agree...best is meet up n tok
dragonboat02

Post by dragonboat02 » 18 Oct 2012 21:29

Vinc04 wrote: Just Encountered these people and can only squeeze BAXX and sigh....
bro, sounded bad.. Care to share offline?
Vinc04

Post by Vinc04 » 18 Oct 2012 21:53

dragonboat02 wrote:
Vinc04 wrote: Just Encountered these people and can only squeeze BAXX and sigh....
bro, sounded bad.. Care to share offline?
Sure bro
lunarin79
CEO

Post by lunarin79 » 18 Oct 2012 21:57

u will soon noe who are those who buy & keep or buy/sell at their cost & those who buy/sell at higher cost & some with their own patterns
Seiko Club Gathering 2016
ivan
HULK

Post by ivan » 18 Oct 2012 22:11

Until now, I still dunno.
I only know I sell, always got pple LB me.....

Pls dun LB me...... Pls......
:lol:
silverguy

Post by silverguy » 18 Oct 2012 22:53

No one dare to lb you woah... Elite :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
silverguy

Post by silverguy » 18 Oct 2012 22:53

Thumbs up.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
dragonboat02

Post by dragonboat02 » 19 Oct 2012 18:24

Vinc04 wrote:Sure bro
Bro, now then i understn why u feel so sad.. :( guess lets just live n let live..
once beaten twice shy.. Lesson learnt and now tt we noe who they r, there wont b another time..
TheChef

Post by TheChef » 19 Oct 2012 21:55

Must be like some brudders here. Only in no out.
"Please touch your own favorite watch with your kind heart and love forever." - Ikuo Tokunaga, Chief Designer of SEIKO Dive Watches and Sports Watches
Jonatutu

Post by Jonatutu » 19 Oct 2012 22:18

What happen to the market section? I very long never login The market section gone??
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 19 Oct 2012 22:23

Jonatutu wrote:What happen to the market section? I very long never login The market section gone??
Do refer to the announcements...
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
Cosmograph

Post by Cosmograph » 20 Oct 2012 12:18

:D frankly any bro here who would sell for less and buy for more? Hope no one takes this the wrong way, when we sell, we always want highest price and when we buy, the opposite right? anyone here make $ from a good buy? I am sure a few but most of us fall into the majority of don't make profit only make loss when selling. if sold at lower price and didn't make the profit and that buyer made because I sold too low, ok lor, wa gong, yi kiang. Next time learn lesson. After all we are in this not for investment but enjoyment & hunting whilst able and hopefully make a friend(or a few friends), tio bo? :P

Most importantly, if you don't have a good feel or find the person Bo Ho (so to speak) better don't buy or sell from them. Just IMHO. Tell sun earth moon story still the same person. Don't make a deal regardless how sad/real the story. And hopefully we can enjoy this journey together in watch appreciation! :D
lunarin79 wrote:
Vinc04 wrote:
Flip traders!! Wow I have my own fair share of stories to tell about these also... Some
Of those can be just next to u or a claimed friend who everytime call u brother... Then they take advantage of you and within a few days sell it off at a higher price.. :evil:
very common la bro :|
Enjoying Japanese, Swiss, Germans & Micros quartz or mechanical, solar/Eco or kinetic, electronic

Time is one's best friend or worst enemy. You can't stop her or contain her but you can use her or watch her go by!
LEXONG

Post by LEXONG » 21 Oct 2012 00:49

Cosmograph wrote::D frankly any bro here who would sell for less and buy for more? Hope no one takes this the wrong way, when we sell, we always want highest price and when we buy, the opposite right? anyone here make $ from a good buy? I am sure a few but most of us fall into the majority of don't make profit only make loss when selling. if sold at lower price and didn't make the profit and that buyer made because I sold too low, ok lor, wa gong, yi kiang. Next time learn lesson. After all we are in this not for investment but enjoyment & hunting whilst able and hopefully make a friend(or a few friends), tio bo? :P

Most importantly, if you don't have a good feel or find the person Bo Ho (so to speak) better don't buy or sell from them. Just IMHO. Tell sun earth moon story still the same person. Don't make a deal regardless how sad/real the story. And hopefully we can enjoy this journey together in watch appreciation! :D
lunarin79 wrote:
very common la bro :|
Buy the buyer or seller, then the watch or item that interest you. :mrgreen:
Viewandrun

Post by Viewandrun » 13 Nov 2012 15:25

I guess nego abit should be ok.. Everyone wans to get the best value for money watch after all :)