bodying.sg

General topics regarding watches, accessories or tools
Floj

bodying.sg

Post by Floj » 04 Jul 2013 15:36

HI, is there anyone here whose from SG made purchases from bodying.sg? is the business legit & reliable?
chriscentro

Re: bodying.sg

Post by chriscentro » 04 Jul 2013 16:21

I read somewhere that they are legit, probably in Hardwarezone.

Although I've not bought from them, I'm doubtfull that about their delivery time as they sell every single model on the market!
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 04 Jul 2013 16:37

There were few members here experienced not so... satisfying shopping experience with BODYING.
There were few reports that when an order is place, expect the delivery to be delay and delay...dragged until sometime then resolve...
Note that the price listed may look very tempting, but it is still subjected to GST charges.
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Floj

Post by Floj » 04 Jul 2013 16:52

thnx for all the responses.. really appreciate it.. would the other members say that though thw had problems with the delivery, that this business does sell authentic & 100% brand new timepieces? coz i jist find it odd that they still have brand new stocks of discontinued timepieces

Post by 004 » 04 Jul 2013 19:26

I purchased a Sportura watch from bodying.com , it arrived in 3 days & was wrapped nicely & had alls its swing tags etc & 100% genuine Seiko .

Post by 004 » 04 Jul 2013 19:32

Floj wrote: i jist find it odd that they still have brand new stocks of discontinued timepieces

I phoned their customer care phone # & spoke to a operator , possibly from Malaysia ? the operator confirmed stock & price before I went back online & made the purchase , once I placed order it was confirmed by email straight away & dispatched the same day & tracked by FedEx .
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 04 Jul 2013 20:39

BODYING is a firm based in Australia if i'm not wrong... hence... the prompt service.
Or in another possibility, the model you ordered do have ample stocks back in warehouse... hence... the prompt delivery.
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
CoolieND

Post by CoolieND » 04 Jul 2013 20:52

Just note, their "MSRP" is very generous to them, such that the subsequent "40% off!" is not quite so impressive as it otherwise might be....

And Ed, I don't think they're based in Australia. Likely Malaysia, with virtual / online storefronts across various countries. Why pay crazy Oz taxes when you don't have to? :P
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 04 Jul 2013 21:10

Please report on your own personal shopping experience and not others. Unless you have a thread or post to quote.

Or else it can be misleading.
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
fireal

Post by fireal » 04 Jul 2013 21:33

Ed.YEO wrote:BODYING is a firm based in Australia if i'm not wrong... hence... the prompt service.
Or in another possibility, the model you ordered do have ample stocks back in warehouse... hence... the prompt delivery.

How did you conclude that based in Australia means prompt service? Service depends on the retailer not the country

Sent from my Nokia 8210.
Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't
own it, but you can use it. You can't keep
it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it
you can never get it back.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 04 Jul 2013 21:51

fireal wrote:
Ed.YEO wrote:BODYING is a firm based in Australia if i'm not wrong... hence... the prompt service.

How did you conclude that based in Australia means prompt service? Service depends on the retailer not the country

Sent from my Nokia 8210.
Brudder CoolieND had confirmed that i'm wrong on the first part. You proofed me wrong 2nd time...
BTW, i did mentioned "if i'm not wrong...", there i shot myself on my foot.
2nd part...
Bodying has warehouses in several places around the world, ie. USA, UK, Germany, Singapore, Australia, Malaysia and also Japan.

However, not all watch models are stocked in all warehouses.

Bodying will ship from whichever warehouse that stock the particular watch model and will ship from the nearest warehouse possible.

Please contact us if you need further information.
http://www.bodyingcare.com/kb_article.p ... -LXCV-4562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Unless that's dubious as well...
oOsiMm

Post by oOsiMm » 04 Jul 2013 22:02

know liao then try not to shoot yourself in your foot again n again, simple as that.

just some postage rates I saw; (for reference only)

Malaysia: http://www.bodying.my/shipping_rate.php#1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Australia: http://www.bodying.com.au/shipping_rate.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 04 Jul 2013 22:14

oOsiMm wrote:know liao then try not to shoot yourself in your foot again n again, simple as that
:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Floj

Post by Floj » 05 Jul 2013 00:27

thanks for the all the insightful responses, however, i would like to ask Miker as to what number did you use to reach them, as ive been through some of their websites and even seen other reviews that confirmed they only transact through e-mail? also, how did you manage to get their number? thanks in advance : )

i would like to apologize for asking too many questions as i intend to purchase a timepiece that, unfortunately, is already discontinued and BODYING.SG is only the online website ive seen here in SG that offers it as brand new and 100% authentic

Post by 004 » 07 Jul 2013 22:22

Floj wrote:thanks for the all the insightful responses, however, i would like to ask Miker as to what number did you use to reach them, as ive been through some of their websites and even seen other reviews that confirmed they only transact through e-mail? also, how did you manage to get their number? thanks in advance : )

i would like to apologize for asking too many questions as i intend to purchase a timepiece that, unfortunately, is already discontinued and BODYING.SG is only the online website ive seen here in SG that offers it as brand new and 100% authentic
Our Customer Service Hotline with Operation Hours are from 12pm - 9pm (AEST):Sydney +61 02 6100 7788
Melbourne +61 03 9016 9128
Brisbane +61 07 3103 3218
Adelaide +61 08 7200 0988
Our Corporate Administrative Office Bodying Pty Ltd

I phoned the above number , but i wasnt speaking to a Australian when i phoned , sounded like a Malayasian bloke