Tokkotai Project's Presentation

Seiko, Orient, Citizen, Casio and other Japanese watch companies
rojakman

Re: Tokkotai Project's Presentation

Post by rojakman » 29 Jan 2015 17:32

I am abt to order the CWS Sokol 1000. After reading all the -ve feedback on gerlach watches, I am undecided to proceed with my order now.
Using Tapatalk
Cosmograph

Post by Cosmograph » 29 Jan 2015 19:59

rojakman wrote:I am abt to order the CWS Sokol 1000. After reading all the -ve feedback on gerlach watches, I am undecided to proceed with my order now.

They are not going forward with Gerlach from what I know. If you want to buy Polish sh*t, do it at own risk. That is all I can say. :lol: :lol:
Enjoying Japanese, Swiss, Germans & Micros quartz or mechanical, solar/Eco or kinetic, electronic

Time is one's best friend or worst enemy. You can't stop her or contain her but you can use her or watch her go by!
rojakman

Post by rojakman » 29 Jan 2015 23:36

Cosmograph wrote:
rojakman wrote:I am abt to order the CWS Sokol 1000. After reading all the -ve feedback on gerlach watches, I am undecided to proceed with my order now.

They are not going forward with Gerlach from what I know. If you want to buy Polish sh*t, do it at own risk. That is all I can say. :lol: :lol:
Yup bro. I decided to take the safer route. Save the money to get my grail faster. :lol:
Using Tapatalk
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 30 Jan 2015 09:39

Cosmograph wrote:

wow, that's some harsh comments. Really that bad?
Strap Shine by Dicon: Leather Care for Watch Straps. Nourishes | Waterproofs | Cleans
http://www.leather-care.sg/product/stra ... -by-dicon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Contact: hello@jaspe.com.sg
Evirobie

Post by Evirobie » 30 Jan 2015 09:41

telepgm wrote:
Cosmograph wrote:

wow, that's some harsh comments. Really that bad?
Really bad is an under statement. Plus super uber shitty non existence customer service.
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 10 Feb 2015 09:40

Evirobie wrote:
telepgm wrote:wow, that's some harsh comments. Really that bad?
Really bad is an under statement. Plus super uber shitty non existence customer service.
sometimes it's the matter of speech. Eastern European aren't as service oriented compared to more service oriented nations like SG or TH. Perhaps, in their own rights, they have already given your best? I hope it's all a misunderstanding. The most important thing is that you get the service recovery you wanted?
Strap Shine by Dicon: Leather Care for Watch Straps. Nourishes | Waterproofs | Cleans
http://www.leather-care.sg/product/stra ... -by-dicon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Contact: hello@jaspe.com.sg