S I C / Sharing Is Caring for Japanese Watches

Seiko, Orient, Citizen, Casio and other Japanese watch companies
User avatar
eguy899
Senior member
Posts: 1104
Joined: 10 Apr 2011 22:18

S I C / Sharing Is Caring for Japanese Watches

Post by eguy899 » 11 Apr 2011 10:55

Seiko's 1st 300m diver?
looks damn 'lok-kok' leh! :roll:

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-sei ... 92099.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image
User avatar
eguy899
Senior member
Posts: 1104
Joined: 10 Apr 2011 22:18

Re: S I C

Post by eguy899 » 11 Apr 2011 10:57

Seiko Titanium Altas LE (SKZ215K)
looks nice save for the "superman" logo. :(

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-rar ... 27721.html
Image
User avatar
eguy899
Senior member
Posts: 1104
Joined: 10 Apr 2011 22:18

Re: S I C

Post by eguy899 » 11 Apr 2011 11:01

SEIKO Mini Monster (SNZH49) - BURGUNDY - Limited Edition

http://swx.com.sg/forum/showthread.php? ... seiko+mini

hehe... kelong! :mrgreen:

(ps: special price for sc members. ;) )
Image
User avatar
eguy899
Senior member
Posts: 1104
Joined: 10 Apr 2011 22:18

Re: S I C

Post by eguy899 » 11 Apr 2011 11:04

Steinhart TRITON 30ATM BLASTED-CASE Black dial Divers Watch
bezel looks somewhat similar to my Proteus. :)

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-ste ... 24956.html
Image
User avatar
eguy899
Senior member
Posts: 1104
Joined: 10 Apr 2011 22:18

Re: S I C

Post by eguy899 » 11 Apr 2011 11:13

nice Omega SMP LE... so is the price! 8-)

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-ome ... 27521.html
Image
User avatar
Astro2212
ฉันรักพระมหากษัตริย์
Posts: 5200
Joined: 10 Apr 2011 22:40

Re: S I C

Post by Astro2212 » 11 Apr 2011 17:34

20mm orig seiko leather with deployant $31 w/gst frm thong sia
Image
Image
Image
DRIVE ME CRAZY
User avatar
eguy899
Senior member
Posts: 1104
Joined: 10 Apr 2011 22:18

Re: S I C

Post by eguy899 » 11 Apr 2011 18:28

Astro2212 wrote:20mm orig seiko leather with deployant $31 w/gst frm thong sia
Image
Image
Image
did u go down today? I am looking for a 20mm black leather strap w deployment clasp for my SCVS015. ;)
is it ex-stock or do I hv to place an order?
thanks for the lobang bro! :)
Image
User avatar
Astro2212
ฉันรักพระมหากษัตริย์
Posts: 5200
Joined: 10 Apr 2011 22:40

Re: S I C

Post by Astro2212 » 11 Apr 2011 18:51

eguy899 wrote:
Astro2212 wrote:20mm orig seiko leather with deployant $31 w/gst frm thong sia
Image
Image
Image
did u go down today? I am looking for a 20mm black leather strap w deployment clasp for my SCVS015. ;)
is it ex-stock or do I hv to place an order?
thanks for the lobang bro! :)
yah went 2day...no $$$ buy Grand Seiko so go paragon buy G Star jeans...:)
The leather i hoot tnk is old stock n oni got veri dark blue...:)left with oni black straps with normal buckle frm $23-$26...:)
DRIVE ME CRAZY
User avatar
eguy899
Senior member
Posts: 1104
Joined: 10 Apr 2011 22:18

Re: S I C

Post by eguy899 » 12 Apr 2011 09:43

thanks bro!
will probably call before I go down. ;)
Image
User avatar
eguy899
Senior member
Posts: 1104
Joined: 10 Apr 2011 22:18

Re: S I C

Post by eguy899 » 12 Apr 2011 19:41

ORIENT Esteem
... white dial open heart one!... paging for bro squidy... oops! MeePokMan... ;)
http://orientwatchusa.com/fdb08005w

(ps: 50% off w code:"newwatch50".)
Image
iV3RsOn
Member
Posts: 274
Joined: 12 Apr 2011 17:49

Re: S I C

Post by iV3RsOn » 12 Apr 2011 20:16

eguy899 wrote:ORIENT Esteem
... white dial open heart one!... paging for bro squidy... oops! MeePokMan... ;)
http://orientwatchusa.com/fdb08005w

(ps: 50% off w code:"newwatch50".)
nice dress watch....
User avatar
madabt
Junior member
Posts: 246
Joined: 11 Apr 2011 09:44
Location: Little Red Dot

Re: S I C

Post by madabt » 12 Apr 2011 20:18

eguy899 wrote:ORIENT Esteem
... white dial open heart one!... paging for bro squidy... oops! MeePokMan... ;)
http://orientwatchusa.com/fdb08005w

(ps: 50% off w code:"newwatch50".)
Nice.. But the shipping option only have US Virgin Islands?
The lesser of two evils is still evil.
User avatar
eguy899
Senior member
Posts: 1104
Joined: 10 Apr 2011 22:18

Re: S I C

Post by eguy899 » 12 Apr 2011 20:25

madabt wrote:
eguy899 wrote:ORIENT Esteem
... white dial open heart one!... paging for bro squidy... oops! MeePokMan... ;)
http://orientwatchusa.com/fdb08005w

(ps: 50% off w code:"newwatch50".)
Nice.. But the shipping option only have US Virgin Islands?
can use borderlinx or comgateway to ship to Sg. I did a mini MO on Yellow Mako before. ;)
Image
iV3RsOn
Member
Posts: 274
Joined: 12 Apr 2011 17:49

Re: S I C

Post by iV3RsOn » 12 Apr 2011 20:37

eguy899 wrote:
madabt wrote: Nice.. But the shipping option only have US Virgin Islands?
can use borderlinx or comgateway to ship to Sg. I did a mini MO on Yellow Mako before. ;)
the shipping fee how much???
User avatar
eguy899
Senior member
Posts: 1104
Joined: 10 Apr 2011 22:18

Re: S I C

Post by eguy899 » 12 Apr 2011 22:01

iV3RsOn wrote:the shipping fee how much???
depends on weight & volume.

check it out for yourself...

https://www.borderlinx.com/m/
http://www.comgateway.com/CGW/com.comga ... HNtaIJ4%3D
http://www.shipito.com/
Image
User avatar
roo7
IT Superman
Posts: 6863
Joined: 10 Apr 2011 22:05
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: S I C

Post by roo7 » 12 Apr 2011 22:24

Blue Spark !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://forums.seikoclubsg.com/viewtopic ... t=160#p651

LOL
Not as active.
blog: http://jiehong.org/
User avatar
madabt
Junior member
Posts: 246
Joined: 11 Apr 2011 09:44
Location: Little Red Dot

Re: S I C

Post by madabt » 12 Apr 2011 22:25

eguy899 wrote:
madabt wrote: Nice.. But the shipping option only have US Virgin Islands?
can use borderlinx or comgateway to ship to Sg. I did a mini MO on Yellow Mako before. ;)
Ah.. ok. Thanks thanks!
The lesser of two evils is still evil.
iV3RsOn
Member
Posts: 274
Joined: 12 Apr 2011 17:49

Re: S I C

Post by iV3RsOn » 12 Apr 2011 22:56

eguy899 wrote:
iV3RsOn wrote:the shipping fee how much???
depends on weight & volume.

check it out for yourself...

https://www.borderlinx.com/m/
http://www.comgateway.com/CGW/com.comga ... HNtaIJ4%3D
http://www.shipito.com/
i jus wan know agar agar how big orient watch box is so i can calculate the shipping charges.... :mrgreen:
User avatar
roo7
IT Superman
Posts: 6863
Joined: 10 Apr 2011 22:05
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: S I C

Post by roo7 » 12 Apr 2011 22:57

Not as active.
blog: http://jiehong.org/
User avatar
eguy899
Senior member
Posts: 1104
Joined: 10 Apr 2011 22:18

Re: S I C

Post by eguy899 » 12 Apr 2011 23:04

roo7 wrote:Wah.....

800m Citizen Diver..

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-ft- ... 26768.html
Image
Image
Post Reply