[Upcoming Releases]-[SEIKO]-Ready 4 coming waves of poisons?

Seiko, Orient, Citizen, Casio and other Japanese watch companies
Ed.YEO

Re: [Upcoming Releases]-[SEIKO]-Ready 4 wave of poisons in 2

Post by Ed.YEO » 19 Jun 2013 22:39

black one? get the one with orange deco la... more fun to pair with nato
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 19 Jun 2013 23:33

Ed.YEO wrote:black one? get the one with orange deco la... more fun to pair with nato
It looks too fashion le. If it,s blue or red or green still can consider

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 19 Jun 2013 23:46

Jeryltan wrote:
Ed.YEO wrote:black one? get the one with orange deco la... more fun to pair with nato
errr...
...too fashion... not really bah...

if you choose black and white only... not much strap can play... most likely you can only stick to the bracelet for better look.
But if you opt for SRP445, the one with little red deco, a black base nato strap with slim single red stripe can make the whole look balance...
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 20 Jun 2013 00:34

Ed.YEO wrote:
Jeryltan wrote:
errr...
...too fashion... not really bah...

if you choose black and white only... not much strap can play... most likely you can only stick to the bracelet for better look.
But if you opt for SRP445, the one with little red deco, a black base nato strap with slim single red stripe can make the whole look balance...
Ya was considerg either 445 or te std black/white. Hm. Tmr i go see see :p

Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 20 Jun 2013 00:39

Forget to add... the price for 445 could be a little different, due to PVD bezel. That one i didn't notice the price.
Ed.YEO

Re: Next wave of SEIKO 5 50th Anniversary models coming up!

Post by Ed.YEO » 09 Jul 2013 23:19

Ed.YEO wrote:Variants to the one in the middle, GMT BEZEL. Not yet release.
SRP431
http://twltime.com/seiko/mechanical?product_id=294" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ...
Surprisingly! this is very budget friendly! Saw this @ Mustafa Serangoon Plaza wing, ThongSia section, $222 only! No sight of other models previously mentioned...
Ed.YEO

Re: Next wave of SEIKO 5 50th Anniversary models coming up!

Post by Ed.YEO » 13 Jul 2013 01:06

Ed.YEO wrote:
Ed.YEO wrote:Variants to the one in the middle, GMT BEZEL. Not yet release.
SRP431
http://twltime.com/seiko/mechanical?product_id=294" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ...
Surprisingly! this is very budget friendly! Saw this @ Mustafa Serangoon Plaza wing, ThongSia section, $222 only! No sight of other models previously mentioned...
And this all "Gold" model goes for $27x...
SRP440- All Gold
http://twltime.com/seiko/mechanical?product_id=299" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Has the 4R movement come to a point where the cost had lowered? It's kind of strange... especially when these models are claimed to be "Anniversary" models...
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 14 Jul 2013 09:15

Did any1 been to mustafa or bencoolen yesterday? Still waitg to see the new seikos. Wantd take a look at srp425, 2 more ltd edn blue still nt release, etc.. Was wonderg if shops have them alr

Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 14 Jul 2013 15:38

Wa. No1 go bencoolen or mustafa recently? Lol. Anyway i just xame back fm bencoolen. Nth interestg except fr black pvd stargate seems to ciome i stock recently? Saw at k2 aso

Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 14 Jul 2013 17:25

Knn. Skywatches has srp451. But usd470 bef gst?!?! Omg. I tot they were a reasonably px shop :s

Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 14 Jul 2013 17:28

Jeryltan wrote:Knn. Skywatches has srp451. But usd470 bef gst?!?! Omg. I tot they were a reasonably px shop :s
Isit possble that the stocks they brought in are minimal in terms of volume, after factoring in shipping fees, GST, then they come out with this price? Cos really... in the market, the land monster l.e. is still not widely seen.
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 14 Jul 2013 17:50

Ed.YEO wrote:
Jeryltan wrote:Knn. Skywatches has srp451. But usd470 bef gst?!?! Omg. I tot they were a reasonably px shop :s
Isit possble that the stocks they brought in are minimal in terms of volume, after factoring in shipping fees, GST, then they come out with this price? Cos really... in the market, the land monster l.e. is still not widely seen.
That,s even highr than the list px bro :) n even if parallel import. Shouldn,t they be lower than highr? I,ve nv seen a parallel import more exp than local stock bef, within the same shop
N usd470 is bef gst :) ,makg it sgp600+ incl gst. Even highr than known chop carrot shops
Tey also hv the blue sardine n monster, both also sellg st ridiculous px :)

herzausstahl

Post by herzausstahl » 14 Jul 2013 18:00

The prices of the 4R landmonsters at mustafa seems really good.

Tempting siah. :lol:

Sent from my Nokia 8810
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 14 Jul 2013 18:20

herzausstahl wrote:The prices of the 4R landmonsters at mustafa seems really good.

Sent from my Nokia 8810
Do they hv the ltd blue there? :p

Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 14 Jul 2013 18:23

Jeryltan wrote:
herzausstahl wrote:The prices of the 4R landmonsters at mustafa seems really good.

Sent from my Nokia 8810
I thot i pm u few days ago?
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 14 Jul 2013 18:25

Ed.YEO wrote:
Jeryltan wrote:
I thot i pm u few days ago?
No la. Lol. Relak. I meant the trek monster :) sardine n monster i got liao

Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 14 Jul 2013 18:27

I quite like the yellow/pvd trek monster tho. But the yellow abit strong. Is it were more military beige than yellow i will hoot liao :p

herzausstahl

Post by herzausstahl » 14 Jul 2013 18:31

I dunno... I'm just responding based on Ed's reports. $300+ seems like a good price. I like the orange numerals :grin::grin: anyway so long as brands like guess, fossil, ball, tag exists, why worry that people call your seiko fashion :mrgreen:

Sent from my Nortel 1822
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 14 Jul 2013 18:34

herzausstahl wrote:I dunno... I'm just responding based on Ed's reports. $300+ seems like a good price. I like the orange numerals :grin::grin: anyway so long as brands like guess, fossil, ball, tag exists, why worry that people call your seiko fashion :mrgreen:

Sent from my Nortel 1822
Don,t know le. I actually like more colorful watches mostly. Like i prefer ocean green to ocean black, or ocean gmt blue/red to gmt black. But when i saw the trek monsters tgt, on photo the 1st 1 caught my eye is the yellow/pvd. But when i saw at bencoolen actual thing, i ended up got the std black. I can,t explain it myself. Lol

herzausstahl

Post by herzausstahl » 14 Jul 2013 20:00

Best is buy whole set if budget allows...!

Sent from my Nortel 1822