citizen eco-zilla

Seiko, Orient, Citizen, Casio and other Japanese watch companies
madabt

Re: citizen eco-zilla

Post by madabt » 29 Sep 2014 20:40

telepgm wrote:
madabt wrote:Is the SS version of the EcoZilla heavy?
hard to say. Let's just say that I'm okay with the weight. Can't imagine the Zilla with a bracelet though; would be too much for me, personally. But like most Zilla-Fans, the piece grows on me quite steadily. The weight is no longer an issue once the piece settled in on my wrist.
Wah.. with bracelet. Think you must be WWE wrestler size to be able to pull it off.

Or wear one on each wrist and pretend to be Wonder Woman.

Just ordered one from Amazon! :ugeek:
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 30 Sep 2014 21:30

madabt wrote:
telepgm wrote:hard to say. Let's just say that I'm okay with the weight. Can't imagine the Zilla with a bracelet though; would be too much for me, personally. But like most Zilla-Fans, the piece grows on me quite steadily. The weight is no longer an issue once the piece settled in on my wrist.
Wah.. with bracelet. Think you must be WWE wrestler size to be able to pull it off.

suppa adaptors next! :) good luck & enjoy!
Strap Shine by Dicon: Leather Care for Watch Straps. Nourishes | Waterproofs | Cleans
http://www.leather-care.sg/product/stra ... -by-dicon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Contact: hello@jaspe.com.sg
doinkydoink

Post by doinkydoink » 30 Sep 2014 21:36

telepgm wrote:
madabt wrote:

suppa adaptors next! :) good luck & enjoy!
Do you have the lug to lug length with the adapters?

Sorry for the typos..am using auto correction.
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 30 Sep 2014 21:40

doinkydoink wrote:
telepgm wrote:suppa adaptors next! :) good luck & enjoy!
Do you have the lug to lug length with the adapters?

wah. Didn't measure. You got me there. But going to suppa's website would help. :)
Strap Shine by Dicon: Leather Care for Watch Straps. Nourishes | Waterproofs | Cleans
http://www.leather-care.sg/product/stra ... -by-dicon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Contact: hello@jaspe.com.sg
doinkydoink

Post by doinkydoink » 30 Sep 2014 21:43

telepgm wrote:
doinkydoink wrote: Do you have the lug to lug length with the adapters?

wah. Didn't measure. You got me there. But going to suppa's website would help. :)
Is not mentioned there. Nevermind. Is out of stock anyway.

oncleoliver

Post by oncleoliver » 30 Sep 2014 21:59

I went and checked out the eco-zillas today.... they are really huge.
You are not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

- Tyler Durden
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 30 Sep 2014 22:16

oncleoliver wrote:I went and checked out the eco-zillas today.... they are really huge.
not small. :)
oncleoliver

Post by oncleoliver » 30 Sep 2014 22:17

If I throw at the dog, the dog will die
You are not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

- Tyler Durden
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 30 Sep 2014 22:41

oncleoliver wrote:If I throw at the dog, the dog will die
at least maimed, very gravely. Or when you quarrel with your violent wife, you'll stand a chance to survive. Hahah.
oncleoliver

Post by oncleoliver » 30 Sep 2014 22:42

OMG you beat up your wife one ah!!???

- Tyler Durden
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 01 Oct 2014 08:53

oncleoliver wrote:OMG you beat up your wife one ah!!???
OMG you animal abuse Ah!!??? Kidding of course! Haha. Just imagine a comedy setting, the angry wife is equipped with a whip & and stick ready to beat up the husband, and all the poor husband has is the Ecozilla to protect himself...
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 01 Oct 2014 09:07

Disclaimer: SCS does not condone family violence or animal abuse in any form. Comments from individuals are solely their own & has no affiliations with SCS. Lol.
oncleoliver

Post by oncleoliver » 01 Oct 2014 10:54

anyway it's a little too big for my taste.

my sleeves wont cover it

- Tyler Durden
telepgm

citizen eco-zilla

Post by telepgm » 01 Oct 2014 11:32

oncleoliver wrote:anyway it's a little too big for my taste.

my sleeves wont cover it
funny, the Ecozilla, my same sentiments too, at first. But the stainless steel chunk really grew on me, and really stand out from the rest of the common dive watches. It makes the sub look generic. :) to be honest, I haven't had such fun with a Quartz in years. Give it another chance?
oncleoliver

Post by oncleoliver » 01 Oct 2014 11:56

As a weekend watch ah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Tyler Durden
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 01 Oct 2014 14:38

oncleoliver wrote:As a weekend watch ah

if got confident, business attire also can jalan. Been wearing it to meet clients for the past week already.

galaxy_convoy

Post by galaxy_convoy » 01 Oct 2014 15:36

Price on Amazon seems to have gone up again...
telepgm

citizen eco-zilla

Post by telepgm » 01 Oct 2014 15:46

Ah! This Made me feel a little better about my own purchase. :)
doinkydoink

Post by doinkydoink » 01 Oct 2014 17:30

telepgm wrote:Ah! This Made me feel a little better about my own purchase. :)
Your package come with the adapters right. Good deal liow.

telepgm

Post by telepgm » 01 Oct 2014 23:44

doinkydoink wrote:
telepgm wrote:Ah! This Made me feel a little better about my own purchase. :)
Your package come with the adapters right. Good deal liow.

*shrugs* I suppose so. :) the Zilla is a funny one, first time I saw it, i condemned it TTM.