[111114 Refreshed]-[ORIENT]- Watches do age along with MEN..

Seiko, Orient, Citizen, Casio and other Japanese watch companies
Ed.YEO

[111114 Refreshed]-[ORIENT]- Watches do age along with MEN..

Post by Ed.YEO » 12 Nov 2014 23:15

记得一年前既双十一,光棍节,小弟入佐依两只东方表。。。
Remember in the "blokes festival" last year 11/11, i had bought in these 2 ORIENTs...
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6086
最后有提过,如果做个“变脸”手术,会点样咧?
And I did mentioned in the end, that if i put these 2 watches to go through "FACE/OFF" cosmetic surgery, what will the result eventually look like?

这一日就特登放工之后,即刻赶去整表师傅果度揾师傅“开刀”做个“变脸手术”。
On this 11/11, immediately after knock off from office, I rushed off to meet the "shifu" specifically to get him proceed with the "FACE/OFF" surgical procedure.

开始仲未郁“刀”之时,我想改我只表同网上流传既改款唔一样。就大胆同师傅倾下是否可以将2012年款大针移植到2013年款表盘上。。。
Before proceeding with the "surgery", I had an idea in mind and boldly ask the watchmaker if he can move the big broad hands from the 2012 Bambino and attach to the 2013 Bambino dial such that after the modding, it won't look identically the same as other modifications which can be seen in the net...

显然的,第一轮尝试当然系失败。正面睇,虽然大针同玫瑰红壳相衬,却大大掩盖时标既存在。
Obviously, the first round of attempt failed. When we look straight onto the watch, the broad sword style hour and minute hands blends well with the loud case, but it also masked the presence of the slimmer indices.

最后,为佐平衡表盘样貌,就用番2013年款既纤细时,分针啦。。。
Eventually, to get back the balance look of the dial, slim and thin hours and minutes hands had to put back in place...

依个系我第一次改表,虽然大胆尝试宣告失败。。。最终都系无计,跟风啦。。。
This was my first attempt in the modding game. Have to call it a failure, even though it was my first bold attempt... No choice eventually, have to follow the others...
换个壳之后,原黎既表是否一只年轻D,一只成熟D咧?
So... after the "surgery", does the original young looked much more mature now, while the older one look a bit more younger now?

小弟唔会放弃既。。。六个月之后再战构思!
Well, i will not give up easily...i shall take another 6mths to concept another idea again!
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
oncleoliver

Re: [111114 Refreshed]-[ORIENT]- Watches do age along with M

Post by oncleoliver » 13 Nov 2014 03:14

Clap clap clap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

- Tyler Durden
jtfoo

Post by jtfoo » 13 Nov 2014 11:30

Watch surgery... Steady lah..
Yeoman

Post by Yeoman » 13 Nov 2014 12:01

Brother, here are my modified Bambinos - rose and yellow gold.

Trident

Post by Trident » 13 Nov 2014 19:54

swee, nice mod!
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 13 Nov 2014 20:43

Yeoman wrote:Image
Really... SWEE to the max! Confirm plus chop, won't die along with time!!!
If you can get the yellow gold hand/index one with 2013 Bambino crown... lagi best! Just like the RG hand/index piece...
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 13 Nov 2014 20:47

jtfoo wrote:Watch surgery... Steady lah..
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 28 Aug 2015 14:29

Sooner or later... i gonna dye the hair of this... to another hippy and obiang color!

With...