Newbie intro

Seiko, Orient, Citizen, Casio and other Japanese watch companies
iamcdy

Re: Newbie intro

Post by iamcdy » 07 Jan 2015 10:18

Stan80 wrote:Sorry to hitch a ride on this thread,

The new shrouded monsters comes with Seiko Fat 2.5mm spring bars with 1.0mm tip end.

I will need help to know where can i buy normal spring bars with 1.0mm tip end so I can fit the milanese bracelet on the shrouded monster... :D
Mr. Goh also have spring bars lol..
Didn't have any watch model worth mentioning. Poor man over here :(
Stan80

Post by Stan80 » 07 Jan 2015 10:26

iamcdy wrote:
Stan80 wrote:Sorry to hitch a ride on this thread,

The new shrouded monsters comes with Seiko Fat 2.5mm spring bars with 1.0mm tip end.

I will need help to know where can i buy normal spring bars with 1.0mm tip end so I can fit the milanese bracelet on the shrouded monster... :D
Mr. Goh also have spring bars lol..
Yup, plan to ask him first before I proceed to the shop Chris recommended when I find time to go to K2. :D
My family, my life, my watches...
Personal favourite: Tudor Classic Moxa
trex
Freshies

Post by trex » 14 Jan 2015 22:32

I've just been poisoned too...bought 3 watches within a span of a few weeks..haha
kcyl wrote:Hi bros,

Have always heard that seiko watches are very well made and value for money wise definitely a must have for all watch enthusiasts.

Started looking at seiko divers around a month ago. Joined all the seiko forums I could find and have also visited skywatches, k2 and big time.

Anyway below are my hoots so far. Bought 3 watches in a month! Skx007 as a daily beater for work. Both monster tunas for me and my wife as a Xmas present (it's been a tiring year).

Aiming for blumo and mm300 next. Think I have been severely poisoned! !!

nanjiunn

Post by nanjiunn » 25 Jan 2015 17:53

Mine says hi too!! ;)