3rd Generation Bambino

Seiko, Orient, Citizen, Casio and other Japanese watch companies
Trident

Re: 3rd Generation Bambino

Post by Trident » 31 Aug 2015 10:54

Ed.YEO wrote:Image
Should ORIENT had used the dial and hands combo for the new classics above in the 3rd Gen Bambinos... I would have hoot it oredi.
Me too. These hands hv a classic look to it. Oh no Ed you hv to start another ball rolling.
Maybe just go for the Orient Star.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 31 Aug 2015 11:51

The thing that bugs me about the design of the 3rd Gen Bambino, is the kind of fusion between classic and modern by combining 2 elements to form a timepiece. 3rd Gen Bambino just... doesn't blend.

I don't mind fusion. But the design needs to be tastefully done... machiam...
or

If want to pay homage to Junghans MAX BILL design... the crystal glass needs to be slimmer.
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
balzebub71

Post by balzebub71 » 31 Aug 2015 18:06

I wish orient would make a watch that looks like this

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
I want to be a one watch guy!!
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 31 Aug 2015 18:20

Seiko hv it oredi. Old model couldn't recall the model.

New and recently released one is SRP701 or 703, however the dial quite glossy and shiny, that affects the look of the indices and the hands. Most importantly, no gold case.
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 13 Oct 2015 18:43

Ed.YEO wrote:Seiko hv it oredi. Old model couldn't recall the model.

New and recently released one is SRP701 or 703, however the dial quite glossy and shiny, that affects the look of the indices and the hands. Most importantly, no gold case.
faint! Seitek-Pako!
Strap Shine by Dicon: Leather Care for Watch Straps. Nourishes | Waterproofs | Cleans
http://www.leather-care.sg/product/stra ... -by-dicon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Contact: hello@jaspe.com.sg