Where to buy orient watch

Seiko, Orient, Citizen, Casio and other Japanese watch companies
bayinnaung

Where to buy orient watch

Post by bayinnaung » 01 Mar 2015 16:52

where you get most discount, good service, warranty? Or any online shops?

Thanks
B.naung
balzebub71

Re: Where to buy orient watch

Post by balzebub71 » 01 Mar 2015 18:35

Big time? Got good selection of orient and good service. Or mustafa, decent selection of orient with almost 30% discount but no service, just buy and go.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
I want to be a one watch guy!!
traineract

Post by traineract » 01 Mar 2015 20:30

bayinnaung wrote:where you get most discount, good service, warranty? Or any online shops?

Thanks
B.naung
So far I went to a few shops, seems like wins at bencoolen is the cheapest when I was buying my mako haha. Which model r u looking for?
bayinnaung

Post by bayinnaung » 03 Mar 2015 16:28

I'm looking at presage and solar chronograph watches.
lunarin79
CEO

Post by lunarin79 » 04 Mar 2015 19:11

bayinnaung wrote:I'm looking at presage and solar chronograph watches.
these are Seiko models, not Orient.

Maybe Mustafa for the wide range of Seiko models, including Presage. They sell Orient as well so 1 stone kills 2 birds but % wise, not really.

Else is The Bencoolen as the others had suggested.
Seiko Club Gathering 2016
chriscentro

Post by chriscentro » 04 Mar 2015 20:48

Sometimes, Creation Watches (online) has good prices, especially for Orient watches. My Bambino is only $165 I think.
However, some of the Seiko watches are very expensive, so do your price comparisons first.
xzqt

Post by xzqt » 05 Mar 2015 14:08

Big time, they are are agent, big selection too.
filtrate

Post by filtrate » 30 Jun 2016 08:22

Anyone knows where to get the blue mako on bracelet? No longer available at mustafa, only black and Pepsi available..
lunarin79
CEO

Post by lunarin79 » 01 Jul 2016 20:49

filtrate wrote:Anyone knows where to get the blue mako on bracelet? No longer available at mustafa, only black and Pepsi available..
Have you tried Bencoolen?

Or you can try a watch shop (Sorry, I forgot the exact location) located at Tekka market, the shop level above the food centre. There is this watch shop which stocks lotsa Orient watches, maybe you can try your luck there. Pricewise, I did not ask so unable to give you a ballpark figure ;)
Seiko Club Gathering 2016
filtrate

Post by filtrate » 08 Jul 2016 00:18

lunarin79 wrote:
filtrate wrote:Anyone knows where to get the blue mako on bracelet? No longer available at mustafa, only black and Pepsi available..
Have you tried Bencoolen?

Or you can try a watch shop (Sorry, I forgot the exact location) located at Tekka market, the shop level above the food centre. There is this watch shop which stocks lotsa Orient watches, maybe you can try your luck there. Pricewise, I did not ask so unable to give you a ballpark figure ;)
Thx bro appreciate the help! I managed to buy but only after I saw your PM, pity as I got it at a higher price.. (My pm is stuck in my outbox..)