Re: All members,please come in & introduce youselves

Post by roo7 » 16 Oct 2013 09:45

Welcome guys !
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
mdee232

Post by mdee232 » 16 Oct 2013 09:49

Reference my introduction post in April, here are some of my seiko collection, seiko5, on the phone(whatsapp fm my cousin) Imageis the watch i handed over to my late grandpa, and seiko cube, my RAF Seiko(currently serviced).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
AndrewPat

Post by AndrewPat » 29 Oct 2013 15:18

Hi brothers and sisters!! newbie here..
hwaa

Post by hwaa » 29 Oct 2013 16:27

hi. im new and im a guy. :mrgreen:
nightwatchman

Post by nightwatchman » 08 Nov 2013 16:47

Hi folks,

I am Larry (Nightwatchman). I am not actually a watch collector but I love to restore and recondition vintage Seiko watches to its prime condition. By the way, I am not a watch service/repair man like Mr Goh of K2. This is just a hobby as I have a full-time job to keep me busy during the day.

I hope to get to know more Seiko folks here. By the way, fellow Seiko club member "TheChef" introduced me here.

Cheers! :D
ah_ong

Post by ah_ong » 10 Nov 2013 22:21

Hi All,

Phil here. Was looking at seiko at Chrono at SIm Lim. Fell in Love with Seiko Monster Green :)
molecules

Post by molecules » 11 Nov 2013 19:38

Hi guys, have just registered to this forum mins ago and looking forward to see whats installed. Myself, being a new fan of Seiko owns a monster and a solar diver. I kinda have a thing for diver watches. Hope to gain some knowledge on Seiko or watches as a whole through the threads and posts here. TTYS :-)
istel

Post by istel » 12 Nov 2013 18:04

Registered a while ago as members but my account here seemed to have turn dormant.
Used to be from HWZ previously but have not been updated on watches stuff as I've turned my attention to pens and shoes for a while.
Am back here to update myself again :)

Cheers!
atmosfarsvetare

Post by atmosfarsvetare » 24 Nov 2013 23:55

Hi everyone!
My name is Kent and have been collecting watches for some years now. Been in an out of this forum during some time fishing for information. Now I have finally decided to join. I hope it is ok even though I live in Sweden, pretty far from Singapore. my Watch interest started with Soviet/Russian watches until I discovered Seiko and Citizen watches, mainly divers. Here are some pics of my Collection.

I really enjoy the warm discussion climate here, seems like people help and take care of each other and I hope that it will be possible to contribute in some way even from the other side of the World.

Regards Kent
Trident

Post by Trident » 26 Nov 2013 22:10

Hi,
My name is Richard, got started last year, got a few Seiko and Orient Automatics. Hope to increase my collection. My latest is a Orient which I bght from Big Time last week. Hope to get a Orient Star or a Seiko JDM soon. I also like to take photos of my collection, hope to improve my photography skill too.
lunarin79
CEO

Post by lunarin79 » 26 Nov 2013 23:16

welcome all, enjoy your stay here :mrgreen:
Seiko Club Gathering 2016
b3n.tyz

Post by b3n.tyz » 27 Nov 2013 17:19

Hi guys, new here.
I'm a student still studying in SP, I don't have any proper watches yet, but I aim to own one in the near future.
Currently eyeing a Seiko piece and hope to learn more about it here

Cheers :)
bibill

Post by bibill » 30 Nov 2013 14:51

Hi, always a fan of Seiko and never know such a forum exists till now. Guess I am a mountain tortoise (meant for Singaporean to understand this... ;p). So hard to look for used Grand Seiko and I wish to learn and start here...
boxingstar

Post by boxingstar » 02 Dec 2013 17:49

Hi all, just joined today, just hooted an orient star de00002b recently, love the retrograde, hope to start a collection and believe forummers here can definitely help me!
thefudge

Post by thefudge » 02 Dec 2013 23:43

Hello!
New here! Planning to hoot a seiko for myself as xmas present and mayb a orient in the future..
:)
wanerbros2001

Post by wanerbros2001 » 05 Dec 2013 00:05

Hello . I am new here and still finding my way in this forum. How do I contact an administrator to allow me to view the market place and place a post or two ? I tried to look for the answer in FAQ but can't seem to find it. Thanks everyone in advance for your assistance.
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 05 Dec 2013 10:22

Hi and welcome.

FAQs are here: viewforum.php?f=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Not as active.
wanerbros2001

Post by wanerbros2001 » 05 Dec 2013 22:56

Hi there again. I am still finding my way in this forum. Sorry for this silly question. But, how do I PM an administrator to have viewing rights in the market place. Thanks !
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 06 Dec 2013 00:04

wanerbros2001 wrote:Hi there again. I am still finding my way in this forum. Sorry for this silly question. But, how do I PM an administrator to have viewing rights in the market place. Thanks !
Did you read the FAQ , general rules ?

You need minimum posts to have some basic rights like PM and access to market place.

Please read.

Shouted across the road.
Not as active.
xxccxx

Post by xxccxx » 08 Dec 2013 22:54

Hi to all. Just saw this intro thread, after I posted a few replies here and there.

I'm into GS... Love them, but hate the price... :lol:

I do have a Sea Urchin, though, and a 70s Longines manual wind inherited from my late father. Recently bought the legendary GS SBGH015, the special hi-beat 50th anniversary edition.