anybuttie into jeans?

General chit chat and off topics
Astro2212

Re: anybuttie into jeans?

Post by Astro2212 » 18 Jul 2013 01:22

herzausstahl wrote:
aiken74 wrote:Kanye West A.P.C. Capsule Collection KANYE JEANS – Just Released

http://www.rawrdenim.com/2013/07/kanye- ... -released/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wah bro u pop out from where?

Sent from my Nortel 1822
Outerspace
lunarin79
CEO

Post by lunarin79 » 11 Jan 2015 22:18

recommending this site to anyone who's into raw jeans.

Seems like quality product at quality pricepoint, interesting concept, works like Kickstarter style, if the item hits it's funding goal, the project proceeds.

So far, read good reviews about this brand and their quality.

https://www.weargustin.com/store" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Seiko Club Gathering 2016
Diospada

Post by Diospada » 12 Jan 2015 20:39

Good reviews from around the net. The only problem buying jeans or pants online for me is that they never fit. Interested in their bags though.
aiken74

Post by aiken74 » 17 Jan 2015 15:08

Talk abt Raw Denim. Have been wearing RC R400 17oz for 4mths and can't wait for 2 more mth to give this beauty a bath.
watchlooker

Post by watchlooker » 20 Jan 2015 22:05

I only wear levi jean.... no other brand though.
Stan80

Post by Stan80 » 20 Jan 2015 22:48

I dun really got any chance to wear jeans. Mon - fri everyday office wear, weekend shorts n bermudas. Envy envy...
My family, my life, my watches...
Personal favourite: Tudor Classic Moxa
Wade

Post by Wade » 21 Jun 2015 11:00

reading thru the past posts of this topic, raw denim is seem like better than off the shelve denim.
I'm pretty fresh to this raw denim concept but if I have the chance to take the plunge; what are the points that I have to look out for on selection of raw denim?

There are so many attractive options on the market (from Japan & US), not to mention brands offers a multitude of fits and fabrics.
Is there any local shop that sell raw denim or any possible way to get more knowledge on this?
A man age doesn't matter; it's the man heart... think positive & good things will come along the way...
traineract

Post by traineract » 22 Jun 2015 20:19

Wade wrote:reading thru the past posts of this topic, raw denim is seem like better than off the shelve denim.
I'm pretty fresh to this raw denim concept but if I have the chance to take the plunge; what are the points that I have to look out for on selection of raw denim?

There are so many attractive options on the market (from Japan & US), not to mention brands offers a multitude of fits and fabrics.
Is there any local shop that sell raw denim or any possible way to get more knowledge on this?
There's a denim store at mandarin gallery with many well known brands like nudie, momotaro, samurai. Store name is the denim store
lunarin79
CEO

Post by lunarin79 » 23 Jun 2015 19:05

Wade wrote:reading thru the past posts of this topic, raw denim is seem like better than off the shelve denim.

or try Tuckshop.

http://tuckshopsundrysupplies.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wade

Post by Wade » 28 Jun 2015 10:56

i get to know there are 3 denim store in singapore but which store can give good advise.
TSS, TDS & BNb
good advise like knowing what they carry and give sound advice in terms of denim, fit, shrinkage, weight, type of denim it was and fit.
A man age doesn't matter; it's the man heart... think positive & good things will come along the way...
lunarin79
CEO

Post by lunarin79 » 28 Jun 2015 12:46

Tuckshop
Wade

Post by Wade » 28 Jun 2015 17:23

lunarin79 wrote:Tuckshop
thks and will drop by soon