Safer Internet Day 2014

General chit chat and off topics
Andoy

Safer Internet Day 2014

Post by Andoy » 11 Feb 2014 08:09

On my way to work I took a copy of the TODAY newspaper. Browsing through it on the MRT I chanced upon the page saying that Tuesday 11 February is celebrated as "Safer Internet Day".

It says:

Guided by the right values, we can make the internet a better place.

- Empathy -- Treat others the way you want to be treated.
- Respect -- Respect differences and others will respect you in return.
- Responsibility -- Every action has a consequence. Think before you post.
- Integrity -- If it's not right, don't do it. If it's not true, don't say it. If it's wrong, stand up against it.

Safer internet Day is celebrated around the world every February to promote safer and more responsible use of online technology an mobile devices.

In this regard I would like to take this opportunity to give my sincere apologies for any wrongdoing that I may have done unintentionally.

If I:
- sounded arrogant in my posts;
- have given wrong information; and
- have offended other Bros in any of my posts, please be so kind to accept my sincere apologies.

As what Bro roo7 has mentioned, "Basically, chill out, stay warm and happy and we will have a very friendly community. :D ".

And together as one, let us make the SCS's goal turn into reality:
"We hope to be the main go-to forum for Seiko and other watch lovers in Singapore."

Good morning everyone and have a good day ahead.

Cheers! :mrgreen:
big-e-294

Re: Safer Internet Day 2014

Post by big-e-294 » 11 Feb 2014 11:56

Thanks for sharing bro.

Appreciate your honesty.
It is a timely reminder and let's all work towards making this forum a friendly and informative platform for all watch lovers.

Sent from The Force
balzebub71

Post by balzebub71 » 11 Feb 2014 14:11

Yes let's all make this a friendly and a place where everyone can share and learn....But hor I think the internet and social media is dangerous..

Sent from my PadFone Infinity using Tapatalk
I want to be a one watch guy!!
po1975sg

Post by po1975sg » 11 Feb 2014 19:13

Yes the internet is dangerous and very poisonous too bcos everyday got so many poisons share and spread in scs. Hee hee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk