Topic got removed

General chit chat and off topics
desmond8

Topic got removed

Post by desmond8 » 03 May 2014 20:09

My post was removed and not found in any of the channel.
Anyone encounter this before?
Would expect at least an explanation to why my post was removed if its deem not appropriate.
lunarin79
CEO

Re: Topic got removed

Post by lunarin79 » 03 May 2014 20:27

You had posted a FS thread in the Review Section.

Please post all FS items in Marketplace Section.

Thanks for understanding.
Seiko Club Gathering 2016
desmond8

Post by desmond8 » 03 May 2014 20:49

Seriously I dont think I have posted in the wrong section. Even so, isn't it appropriate that mods help to move to the correct thread rather than removing it without informing thread starter.
Was even thinking if selling of watch case is allowed in your forum or i have quoted a ridiculous price that deserved such treatment.
lunarin79
CEO

Post by lunarin79 » 03 May 2014 20:54

A FS post in the Review Section is the correct channel?

if that's the case, why can't TS post it in Buy/Sell Section directly?
Seiko Club Gathering 2016
desmond8

Post by desmond8 » 03 May 2014 21:06

lunarin79 wrote:A FS post in the Review Section is the correct channel?

No point for me to debate any further...would be good if you can show me if i had really posted in the wrong channel

Maybe even after i posted and view my thread the forum is showing me wrong channel with a in-built bug.

Luckily i can go about not selling my stuffs that other forumers can benefit from, since im not asking for a ridiculous amount nor selling a defect or homage product.
balzebub71

Post by balzebub71 » 03 May 2014 21:09

I think maybe u need to first ask for permission to post a for sale thread in the market place? So logic will dictate that if u don't have moderator permission to post a sales thread in market place and u posted it else where they will just delete it?

Sent from my Hongmi
I want to be a one watch guy!!
desmond8

Post by desmond8 » 03 May 2014 21:14

balzebub71 wrote:I think maybe u need to first ask for permission to post a for sale thread in the market place? So logic will dictate that if u don't have moderator permission to post a sales thread in market place and u posted it else where they will just delete it?

Sent from my Hongmi
i guess im able to post directly w/o being moderated as i have clock enough 'post' in this forum.

Previously without the quota 'post' all my posts will be kept with the moderator for review before releasing, which is something i can totally accept. But to delete a post w/o any notification, i think its not so.....
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 03 May 2014 21:20

desmond8 wrote:Seriously I dont think I have posted in the wrong section.
If you have read the rules about a sales post outside market place, you wouldn't have post it in the first place.
Moved topic
» from Forum Rules, FAQ, Feedback & News
Your sales topic is posted in a totally wrong section of the forum, so are you denying that fact ?
desmond8 wrote:But to delete a post w/o any notification, i think its not so.....
Your post is just moved to a closed section and we didn't wanted to make a fuss over it.

Do you know I ban and delete newly registered accounts who post a sales post ?

Please read our forum rules again: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=147" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I quote this section for you.

SPAM Warning

Only personal sales posts are allowed in the Market Place, all other SPAM, buy/sell, advertising posts will be deleted with your account deleted and banned immediately, no questions asked.
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
desmond8

Post by desmond8 » 03 May 2014 21:27

Moved topic
» from Forum Rules, FAQ, Feedback & News
Your sales topic is posted in a totally wrong section of the forum, so are you denying that fact ?
desmond8 wrote:But to delete a post w/o any notification, i think its not so.....
Your post is just moved to a closed section and we didn't wanted to make a fuss over it.

Do you know I ban and delete newly registered accounts who post a sales post ?

Im not denying the fact, but stating that i think its more reasonable that the thread starter be informed if they have wrongly posted their thread, rather than just deleting it w/o informing.
sellwatch

Post by sellwatch » 03 May 2014 21:51

Read the rules. Simple as that. Like it or not, you have no access to the sales forum. Do we mods owe u living and require a need to explain to u our actions? Unless member pays us, I don't see a need we need to do this.
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 03 May 2014 22:24

desmond8 wrote: Im not denying the fact, but stating that i think its more reasonable that the thread starter be informed if they have wrongly posted their thread, rather than just deleting it w/o informing.
The forum rules are crystal clear. Please be appreciative that we didn't took further actions like banning and removing of your account.

If you feel that our actions are unreasonable, I strongly suggest you join other forums and compare how they treat members who violate the rules.
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
zeikphur

Post by zeikphur » 03 May 2014 22:33

TS, I reckon you just have to deal with it, and move on. Conformance to house rules are the basis of any forum. If you have read and understood them, I presume you wouldn't try to seek any compensation or apology for the mislead action that you have started. Rights are given to moderators to assert and of course deemed what's right. Why question something which in the first place doesn't have any basis to begin with.
TheChef

Post by TheChef » 04 May 2014 10:27

Nobody here owes us a living. If you are happy, you join. If unhappy, go elsewhere. Don't demand for explanation on how things are run.
"Please touch your own favorite watch with your kind heart and love forever." - Ikuo Tokunaga, Chief Designer of SEIKO Dive Watches and Sports Watches
seiko siao

Post by seiko siao » 04 May 2014 11:03

desmond8 wrote:
lunarin79 wrote:A FS post in the Review Section is the correct channel?

No point for me to debate any further...would be good if you can show me if i had really posted in the wrong channel

Maybe even after i posted and view my thread the forum is showing me wrong channel with a in-built bug.

Luckily i can go about not selling my stuffs that other forumers can benefit from, since im not asking for a ridiculous amount nor selling a defect or homage product.
typical keyboard warrior..

since when that a forum admin or moderator need to inform you wat they going to do when a forum member violates the rules and regulations?

when u decide to join a forum, you have already agree to the terms and condition and abide the rules & regulations of the forum. All are stated in black and white,pls read it and stop ur nonsense.

keep ur stuff and we dun need your stuff to benefit us..

we might not be rich but we're not beggar here waiting for you to pity us and benefit us..
Wist List
IWC IW377709 or IW377719
Panerai PAM 111
Seiko MM300 SDBX001 or SBDX012
Tudor Blackbay Bronze 79250BM
Omega Speedmaster 311.30.42.30.01.005
Longines Legend Diver L3.674.4.50.0
Astro2212

Post by Astro2212 » 04 May 2014 22:44

Luckili enuf i got xtra cash to spend lik a carrot