Yeokimchoy

General chit chat and off topics
Jeryltan

Yeokimchoy

Post by Jeryltan » 04 Oct 2014 16:01

Just curious anybody Any idea why yeokimchoy was ban from sg-roc? Was thinking of maybe getting a explorer ii in future from him, but find it strange he banned in sg-roc. Is it because he refused to pay advertiser fees, or something happened with a watch he sold?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
balzebub71

Re: Yeokimchoy

Post by balzebub71 » 04 Oct 2014 16:37

No idea. I was actually planning to hoot a explorer ii from him as well and digging around the Internet he is supposed to have a decent rep. Either way he is okay to dealing at RSC for on the spot authentication, so that's cool.

Heh I guess maybe he didn't pay fees or something? Think he is still on SWX?

Hell I am banned temporarily from SWX from selling a Steinhart...
I want to be a one watch guy!!
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 04 Oct 2014 17:08

balzebub71 wrote:No idea. I was actually planning to hoot a explorer ii from him as well and digging around the Internet he is supposed to have a decent rep. Either way he is okay to dealing at RSC for on the spot authentication, so that's cool.

ya if because of advertiser fees still ok. Just hope not bcos something not right about a watch he sold :) you getting 42mm white explorer ii too?
balzebub71

Post by balzebub71 » 04 Oct 2014 19:36

Jeryltan wrote:
balzebub71 wrote:No idea. I was actually planning to hoot a explorer ii from him as well and digging around the Internet he is supposed to have a decent rep. Either way he is okay to dealing at RSC for on the spot authentication, so that's cool.

ya if because of advertiser fees still ok. Just hope not bcos something not right about a watch he sold :) you getting 42mm white explorer ii too?
Yeah that's the plan
I want to be a one watch guy!!