[New Release]- [STEINHART]- just an update...

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
seiko siao

Re: [New Release]- [STEINHART]- just an update...

Post by seiko siao » 25 Dec 2013 14:42

bish wrote:
seiko siao wrote:

actually IMHO their customer service is really not up to par,the feel they give me when i enter the shop is like i'm transparent and they dun need my business.

And as you mentioned before in previous post that you do not have privilege or whatsoever when you have bought i think more than a dozen watches from them which sort of irritate me.

for me if i'm a return customer who buys dozen of stuff from them i will expect a much better service as in getting first hand updates,new watch arrival am 1 of the first to view it with the option of buying it before anyone does instead of telling you oh u can see shiok only, it's been taken or reserved which really irk me.

unlike big time where their customer service is quite good from my experience, they makes u feel welcome even thou u tell them that u're just having a look and not buying yet but they willingly took out the watch for you to molest without question asked.

all of the above is just my personal experience with them, take it with a pinch of salt if anyone disagree with what i say as i repeat again it is my PERSONAL experience and opinion on them.
I for one.. second this opinion..

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk

tankew tankew. :oops: :oops:
Wist List
IWC IW377709 or IW377719
Panerai PAM 111
Seiko MM300 SDBX001 or SBDX012
Tudor Blackbay Bronze 79250BM
Omega Speedmaster 311.30.42.30.01.005
Longines Legend Diver L3.674.4.50.0
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 25 Dec 2013 14:50

Shopping and Customer Service experience often differs between different individuals expectation and what they do get in different situations.

Should anyone of you can recall, there was a new member several months back is "pissed off because of lao Goh's rejection of service" that in the end he hurt himself while trying to do his own DIY on the watch which he brought to see lao Goh initially. Follows by shooting on one another from members to members, in the end, he left for good. Who's right who's wrong... very hard to determine. Because, if we're to determine, the argument goes on again.

Off topic abit... last saturday i went to SimLim Tower to shop for rechargeable batteries. Came to this shop @ basement, where there was only this middle age lady serving customers @ the counter, while there was a old tech working in the small room, maybe doing some kind of repair or refurbishing works or some sort... At 1st round, i just glance on the showcase for the battery models. Then walkoff to other floors, before going back to the same shop again roughly 20mins later. 5mins later on the 2nd round, the uncle come out from the small room, to take over the lady while she goes to the room, perhaps to check on stocks. Came a young chap, probably in his 30s, walk in to the shop, looking out @ the measuring instrument section, pull a piece of a product, and ask the busy lady how much does it cost.

Chap: Does this works with XXX specs?
Lady: This can be expensive for your requirement. Perhaps you might want to take a look at the other one @ X(another row/display location).
Chap: I'm asking will it works, i don't care how it's priced.
Chap: I have the money to spend. Don't tell me where to go.
Lady: ...(speechless... proceeds to do whatever she needs to do in the small room)

Then the chap walks off. I was like "WTF??? No patience? Or money big?" So as the looks on the other customers there.

There will always be 2 sides of a story.
On one side, the lady can be trying to be helpful to advise on the correct specs to the chap. On another, if she see the chap as a younger individuals still in study, that particular product may not be budget friendly to him.
On one side, the chap could be hunting for future specs compliant device. On another, "WTH?? you think i cannot afford?"
So... who's right who's wrong... will always be debatable in the end... with no ending conclusions unless the service giver, and the service expector comes close to one another face to face in a transaction.
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 25 Dec 2013 14:55

Not to stir anything... but in real life, there will be often different results affected by different factors around in a simple Mathematical equation. So as thing around us in life.
When a simple equation like 1+1 does not gives us 2, there will be other factors in between.
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 25 Dec 2013 15:29

Actually I have personally seen gnomon folks telling customers that if they are interested they can leave their number with them and they will notify then when stock arrives. Most of these are walk-ins. In fact there was a new wall in that I bumped into that was there that gnomon contacted him to come see only cis he wanted to fiddle with it before he makes a decision to order as the particular model were all there to fulfill those customers that reserved.

But I agree with mist of you there that the lady at the counter is not very friendly haha. But what my dear side seiko siao mentioned that kind of service he recieved wah I wish I receive that treatment at my regular ad too. But unfortunately I don't buy oftennenuf.
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 25 Dec 2013 17:12

rogue_hog wrote:Actually I have personally seen gnomon folks telling customers that if they are interested they can leave their number with them and they will notify then when stock arrives. Most of these are walk-ins. In fact there was a new wall in that I bumped into that was there that gnomon contacted him to come see only cis he wanted to fiddle with it before he makes a decision to order as the particular model were all there to fulfill those customers that reserved.

But I agree with mist of you there that the lady at the counter is not very friendly haha. But what my dear side seiko siao mentioned that kind of service he recieved wah I wish I receive that treatment at my regular ad too. But unfortunately I don't buy oftennenuf.
i think they are reasonable but probably
Not going above normal customer service levels if you know what i mean. I have experience better service levels At cortina and hiurglass for example, but at those prices i guess it,s to be expected :)
They may have also Lots of ppl go in to browse, ask alot of qn end up not buying anything byt that,s part and parcel of doing biz. I also get that alot in my line of work, altho mine is corporate.
I expect they get alot comments like,"this brand never heard before 1, why so expensive" lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
hwaa

Post by hwaa » 26 Dec 2013 00:10

that lady at the counter i think shes ok bah, i went there a few times and most of the time she served me and gave suggestions on the straps also, but maybe becos shes alone... so she had to serve. lol

went there few days back and realized that yah their store price for the straps is like a few dollars more ex than online but since already made the trip there so just buy. future may just buy online since its easier..

but one thing im curious is why they wanna display the watches facing outwards meaning towards direction of outside the shop whereby outside ppl can view the watches outside the shops easier. when u inside wanna view the watches its abit harder without them pulling out the trays..
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 12 Jan 2014 14:45

Ed.YEO wrote:
balzebub71 wrote: Looks good, but resembles a vintage rolex sub too much...
If there are more "gold" on the markers around the bezel, more reds from the front look...

It will match this Nato very well !
cirdec

Post by cirdec » 12 Jan 2014 21:17

I think a red bezel will make it look like the Tudor black bay
Paladium

Post by Paladium » 28 Feb 2014 17:02

Ocean 1 vintage has arrived at Gnomon Watches for those interested.

Although the price is a little :o
Hoot 1st talk later!
Andoy

Post by Andoy » 01 Mar 2014 10:15

Paladium wrote:Ocean 1 vintage has arrived at Gnomon Watches for those interested.

Although the price is a little :o
I am having a look in the website now, very nice and lots of interesting things to see.

Thanks for sharing Bro! :mrgreen:
granella
Freshies

Post by granella » 04 Mar 2014 22:02

Sent with the approval of my wife.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 06 Mar 2014 12:33

granella wrote:Image

Sent with the approval of my wife.
Seems too large for your wife's wrist...
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 07 Mar 2014 00:17

Should have noticed this a little earlier.
Upcoming release with sandwich dial? Flieger theme again?
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 07 Mar 2014 00:44

Ed.YEO wrote:Image
Should have noticed this a little earlier.
Upcoming release with sandwich dial? Flieger theme again?
This should be the 10th anniversary pilot chrono. Followed by 10th anniversary aviation chrono later this year :)

Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 07 Mar 2014 00:50

Waah... Insider info siol!!!
10th Anniversary AVIATION Chrono!!!
What will be the case color? Hmmm something look like gold, but not plated gold? :lol:
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 07 Mar 2014 10:19

Ed.YEO wrote:Waah... Insider info siol!!!
10th Anniversary AVIATION Chrono!!!
What will be the case color? Hmmm something look like gold, but not plated gold? :lol:
I not sure the details but just know these 2 model coming :)
doinkydoink

Post by doinkydoink » 07 Mar 2014 23:04

Anyone going for this on Monday? Very chio

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk 2
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 07 Mar 2014 23:09

doinkydoink wrote:Image

Yeap chio. But see the spec should be expensive at about 3k :(

Andoy

Post by Andoy » 07 Mar 2014 23:58

Wow! Very nice indeed! :mrgreen:
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 08 Mar 2014 03:10

Jeryltan wrote:

Yeap chio. But see the spec should be expensive at about 3k :(
Reference base on the last 3 COSC releases...
Ed.YEO wrote:Well... we have to give the CREDIT to ETA of SWATCH Group!

Released on December 2010- "Edizione limitata Grigio", limited release of 20pc priced @ 1075eu w/shipping each
More discussion and pics @
http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/MARIN ... n,328.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://forums.watchuseek.com/f275/marin ... 93323.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Released on December 2011- "Edizione limitata AZZURRO", limited release of 20pc priced @ 1165eu w/shipping each
More discussion and pics @
http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/MARIN ... O,484.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://forums.watchuseek.com/f275/stein ... ost4495325" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

December 2012- "Edizione limitata BRONZO", limited release of 55pc priced @ 1215euw/shipping
...should be close... few orange bills away?