[New Release]- [STEINHART]- just an update...

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
sinner1974

Re: [New Release]- [STEINHART]- just an update...

Post by sinner1974 » 14 May 2012 12:41

Ed.YEO wrote:
sinner1974 wrote:the ti bracelet should be same as my steinhart proteus. both using same casing.

the colour of the ti bracelet is slightly off as compare to the casing
If i'm not wrong... urs is this right?

According to the specs here... http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/PROTE ... n,326.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Case: titanium, brushed
and the bracelet is bead blasted... so the reflection of light should give you different impression of finish or color bah...
ya mine is the LE proteus. from the photo u posted for the apollo and the ti bracelet, the colour is slightly off too

Last edited by sinner1974 on 14 May 2012 12:48, edited 2 times in total.
herzausstahl

Post by herzausstahl » 14 May 2012 12:42

Ed.YEO wrote:
herzausstahl wrote:yeah very pretty piece :) so many distractions...
That's why i give up the idea of swiping my card @ Dickson Suntec on Saturday for either the Oris or Hamilton... Concentrate on my target towards...
This one confirm nicer lah 8-)
herzausstahl

Post by herzausstahl » 14 May 2012 12:43

sinner1974 wrote:
Ed.YEO wrote:
If i'm not wrong... urs is this right?

According to the specs here... http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/PROTE ... n,326.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and the bracelet is bead blasted... so the reflection of light should give you different impression of finish or color bah...
ya mine is the LE proteus.
eh I bought three straps (20, 22, 24) like these from K2.... carbon print with orange stitching, dem swee.... now looking for watch head to match.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 14 May 2012 12:53

herzausstahl wrote:...eh I bought three straps (20, 22, 24) like these from K2.... carbon print with orange stitching, dem swee.... now looking for watch head to match.
SIGNAL lai liao SIGNAL lai liaoz!
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
herzausstahl

Post by herzausstahl » 14 May 2012 17:47

Ed.YEO wrote:
herzausstahl wrote:...eh I bought three straps (20, 22, 24) like these from K2.... carbon print with orange stitching, dem swee.... now looking for watch head to match.
SIGNAL lai liao SIGNAL lai liaoz!
eh you were there, the oleng straps really dem chio rite...
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 14 May 2012 18:34

The carbon pattern one with Orange stitches pairs with the dial better.
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
herzausstahl

Post by herzausstahl » 14 May 2012 20:26

Ed.YEO wrote:The carbon pattern one with Orange stitches pairs with the dial better.
those are the exact ones I got a set of... CF with orange stitches :mrgreen:
Ed.YEO

DROOL Folks... Just DROOL!!!

Post by Ed.YEO » 06 Jun 2012 18:10

44mm Casing with ETA Unitas 6498 movement. For RUSSIAN forum only...

more details @
http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/Marin ... n,542.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
lokman

Post by lokman » 12 Jun 2012 07:07

has anyone ordered the Apollon Chronograph? im prob gonna order one.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 12 Jun 2012 08:54

lokman wrote:has anyone ordered the Apollon Chronograph? im prob gonna order one.
Not yet... still monitoring on the EURO movement,,, bonus not out as well, cannot jump into the pool yet... for me. :D :D :D
lokman

Post by lokman » 12 Jun 2012 14:19

ok. im just wondering how the delivery process will be. im going to frankfurt. but kinda far from the AD.
Ed.YEO

[New Release]- 47mm Silver dial LSE Chrono with STEALTH LUME

Post by Ed.YEO » 16 Jun 2012 01:05

nong nong no update liaoz...

STEINHART "Nav.B- Chrono Limited Silver Edition "
New Limited Edition 99pc release...(at least 1 SG brudder in the que liaos...)
http://forums.watchuseek.com/f275/new-m ... ost5148046" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

47mm SS casing with, black leather strap and white stitches, domed sapphire crystal, TOP SOIGNE(top grade???) 7750 chrono movement.

Wah lau ehh... just this package look only... i will really going to hate my company for releasing the bonus later! 99pc nia??? I no chance liaoz rah!!!

more details @
http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/NavB- ... -,552.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
eguy899

Re: [New Release]- 47mm Silver dial LSE Chrono with STEALTH

Post by eguy899 » 16 Jun 2012 01:25

Ed.YEO wrote:nong nong no update liaoz...

STEINHART "Nav.B- Chrono Limited Silver Edition "
New Limited Edition 99pc release...(at least 1 SG brudder in the que liaos...)
http://forums.watchuseek.com/f275/new-m ... ost5148046" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

47mm SS casing with, black leather strap and white stitches, domed sapphire crystal, TOP SOIGNE(top grade???) 7750 chrono movement.

Wah lau ehh... just this package look only... i will really going to hate my company for releasing the bonus later! 99pc nia??? I no chance liaoz rah!!!

more details @
http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/NavB- ... -,552.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
jin swee. :mrgreen:
zeikphur

Post by zeikphur » 16 Jun 2012 12:26

+1
sinner1974

Post by sinner1974 » 16 Jun 2012 13:12

Nice nice!
Vinc04

Post by Vinc04 » 16 Jun 2012 14:59

Wow the white dial and black markers really has a tempting contrast effect..... Appolion with black bezel also si bei swee leh....... Hmmm......
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 16 Jun 2012 15:05

Vinc04 wrote:Wow the white dial and black markers really has a tempting contrast effect..... Appolion with black bezel also si bei swee leh....... Hmmm......
I don't think that one is white dial ley... if you look closely @ the package pic, you'll see some kind of shadow on the dial due to lighting... i guess it's chrome silver dial?
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 19 Jun 2012 18:01

Ed.YEO wrote:...Image...
This large PANDA keeps calling on me... realli hard to resist. Made email query to STEINHART riaoz... asking for availability of particular number.
Paladium

Post by Paladium » 19 Jun 2012 18:51

Ed.YEO wrote: This large PANDA keeps calling on me... realli hard to resist. Made email query to STEINHART riaoz... asking for availability of particular number.
y must resist? just hoot lah, must fhfl too. i'm guessing the long lugs of this watch will overhang my wrist so i don't feel bad about not buying it. :lol:
Hoot 1st talk later!
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 19 Jun 2012 19:08

Actually compare to the APPOLLON Chrono, the lug of the watch is not that long... I guess. Its the size of the watch that pushes the lugs too far apart, giving wrong impressions that the lugs is long nia...