Deutsch Zeitmesser : Steinhart

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
infinitesadness

Re: Deutsch Zeitmesser : Steinhart

Post by infinitesadness » 08 Aug 2012 16:27

ditto... i rather get straight from gnonom. for the same reasons bro rogue_hog stated.
salokiN

Post by salokiN » 10 Aug 2012 15:33

Right... Understand better now, thanks for the heads up :)

Been thinking about the Nav-B Chrono II for a while now, but still pretty hesitant to pull the trigger.

I believe Gnomon do not have stocks for them at the moment right?
Nikolas, with the "K".
Seiko SRP043K2 "Sinn" | Ticino BF-109 | Seiko SBDC001J Sumo | Steinhart Grand Prix Chrono Ltd Edition |
Seiko SBDX001J Marinemaster 300 | Longines Retrograde Master Collection Moonphase L2.739.4.71.3
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 10 Aug 2012 15:36

Izzit? I think they have leh. Got mine about a month ago. Think I saw it when I went down again last week.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 10 Aug 2012 16:22

By the way guyz... any suggestion that i can pay the FEDEX GST bill more conveniently? What are the other channels available besides sending cheque or go personally to FEDEX office? @ UBI?
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 10 Aug 2012 16:36

Dud you check with them if they can pick the gst cheque up from you when their guy comes to deliv the parcel?
salokiN

Post by salokiN » 10 Aug 2012 17:17

rogue_hog wrote:Izzit? I think they have leh. Got mine about a month ago. Think I saw it when I went down again last week.
How is it bro? Can spare some time to do a review :D:D

I'm gian because of the Valjoux 7750 used and the price tag.
Nikolas, with the "K".
Seiko SRP043K2 "Sinn" | Ticino BF-109 | Seiko SBDC001J Sumo | Steinhart Grand Prix Chrono Ltd Edition |
Seiko SBDX001J Marinemaster 300 | Longines Retrograde Master Collection Moonphase L2.739.4.71.3
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 10 Aug 2012 17:21

Only used it a coupla times since I got it. No complaints... Yet.

But the onion crown a bit sharp.
salokiN

Post by salokiN » 10 Aug 2012 17:24

Nice... I reckon you got the Nav-B Chrono II Black? Cause the normal one with blue hands don't have onion crown :D
Nikolas, with the "K".
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 10 Aug 2012 17:26

rogue_hog wrote:Dud you check with them if they can pick the gst cheque up from you when their guy comes to deliv the parcel?
I just received the bill mailed to me last we onli... so no idea about passing cheque to FEDEX man ley...
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 10 Aug 2012 18:05

salokiN wrote:Nice... I reckon you got the Nav-B Chrono II Black? Cause the normal one with blue hands don't have onion crown :D
No ah. Mine's the ss with the blue hands. Onion crown is standard for both ss and PVD.
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 10 Aug 2012 18:06

Ed.YEO wrote:
rogue_hog wrote:Dud you check with them if they can pick the gst cheque up from you when their guy comes to deliv the parcel?
I just received the bill mailed to me last we onli... so no idea about passing cheque to FEDEX man ley...
Have they delivered the parcel to you already? If the haven't you should be able to arrange with them to pick up the cheque from you when they deliver. Try calling them.
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 10 Aug 2012 22:09

I thought they provided an envelop to mail back ?

Sent from my iPhone
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 10 Aug 2012 22:13

From my experience with the brown clowns, can arrange per what I described.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 11 Aug 2012 11:59

roo7 wrote:I thought they provided an envelop to mail back ?

Sent from my iPhone
yeah... i saw that envelope. But that's for sending cheque back, right? I was wondering is there any other channel available for payment.
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 11 Aug 2012 12:26

I can check with my ex-colleagues from the brown outfit if you want cos I'm pretty certain you can arrange fir cheque pick up.
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 11 Aug 2012 12:29

From what I know if brown can do it, so can yellow and purple.
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 11 Aug 2012 13:05

Ed.YEO wrote:
roo7 wrote:I thought they provided an envelop to mail back ?

Sent from my iPhone
yeah... i saw that envelope. But that's for sending cheque back, right? I was wondering is there any other channel available for payment.
You can email them and ask. I paid through internet banking for UPS.
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 11 Aug 2012 19:55

Checked with some ex-colleagues can be done. But they don't encourage it. Understandable as it's a direct outlay. However, if freight is paid by consignee (ex-works) then they will also be more willing.
aiken74

Post by aiken74 » 10 Sep 2012 16:33

I think post here is correct (Mod if here is the wrong thread, pls help to move to the correct one). Yesterday, I got my first Steinhart "Nav.B-Uhr II vintage Titan" Fliegeruhren (Lookalike to 1940s Pilot watch) :D Titanium casing, mat black dial, egg shell color arabic markers & warranty dated as Apr 2012. Watch is match with Sinner bro light brown with blue stitch strap & swap the Steinhart Titanium screwed buckle... 8-) IMHO it look nice... :mrgreen:

lunarin79
CEO

Post by lunarin79 » 10 Sep 2012 17:07

aiken74 wrote:I think post here is correct (Mod if here is the wrong thread, pls help to move to the correct one). Yesterday, I got my first Steinhart "Nav.B-Uhr II vintage Titan" Fliegeruhren (Lookalike to 1940s Pilot watch) :D Titanium casing, mat black dial, egg shell color arabic markers & warranty dated as Apr 2012. Watch is match with Sinner bro light brown with blue stitch strap & swap the Steinhart Titanium screwed buckle... 8-) IMHO it look nice... :mrgreen:

Ya, nice 8-)
Seiko Club Gathering 2016