Repost from WUS in case anyone is keen on a 62MAS homage. http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=3691514
This is a watch that began about 3 weeks ago as a dream among a few WIS that loved that long retired model from Seiko. Doug with Manchester Watch Works was also equally enamored about that model and was willing to help us make that happen dream a reality. The watch has been updated to a more modern size from the original 37mm to 40mm. It has also been upgraded to 200M water resistance from the original 150M and push/pull crown. However, the overall goal was to maintain most of the traditional design aspects of the watch. Some other details are listed below.
This watch is priced at $350 + Shipping
$10 for domestic USA shipping
$36 for International Shipping
The important thing to note about this pre-order is that MWW will only produce the exact number of watches ordered and paid for. So there WILL NOT an opportunity to buy this watch once the pre-order closes.
Please follow this link to the MWW pre-order page and complete your order
USE THIS LINKhttps://goo.gl/2tGS1x
There will be 2 choices of dial logo (no change in price for either selection) that can be picked for this watch. The two options are shown below as either the '62MAS' text logo or the 'MWW' diamond logo:
The MWW Diamond logo is an applied logo and the 62MAS logo will be printed.
- 40mm x 47mm 316L stainless steel case
- Seiko NE15 automatic movement, 21,600 bph, 50+ hour power reserve, finely finished, quickset date, hack setting, manual winding capability
- 200m water resistance
- Double domed sapphire crystal with inner AR
- 120 click unidirectional bezel with aluminum insert
- Superluminova C3 lumed dial, hands and bezel 12:00 marker
- Screwed down and engraved crown and caseback
- Black tropic style rubber strap, 20mm drilled through lugs
- Sunburst grey dial finish with choice of '62mas' logo or MWW triangle logo
- See renders for additional details
- Please read all additional details on the MWW pre-order page