Steinhart Ocean Vintage Military (OVM)

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
rogue_hog

Re: Steinhart Ocean Vintage Military (OVM)

Post by rogue_hog » 01 Apr 2013 22:48

Valles wrote:
rogue_hog wrote:I had the opportunity to get the O1 green a coupla times but each time I see it I thought its no big deal but every time I missed the opportunity I kept thinking about it. Like a love/ hate relationship haha. Same thing with the O1 black.

So when u gonna get one? Heehee
Don't think I will be getting
Valles

Post by Valles » 01 Apr 2013 22:52

rogue_hog wrote:
Valles wrote:

So when u gonna get one? Heehee

Why not? U prefer to think about it? Or u got better poison in mind?
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 01 Apr 2013 23:38

When it's in front of me. It doesn't really appeal to me. But when I missed the boat I think about it. But not that much anymore.
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 01 Apr 2013 23:45

Valles wrote:
rogue_hog wrote:

Why not? U prefer to think about it? Or u got better poison in mind?
actually, eyeing on two more steinharts for now. that's all. that would be enuf.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 02 Apr 2013 00:49

rogue_hog wrote:actually, eyeing on two more steinharts for now. that's all. that would be enuf.
You mean something from the current range? Or from the year's planned product pipeline? Anyway... June is coming, time for the mid-year L.E again... I'm saving now.
rogue_hog wrote:Alright guys show your steinharts!
rogue_hog wrote:Have old stock. Wanna see?
I initially had the idea of wanted to create a thread of "Show Your Steinhart" like the one in WUS before. But considering the ownership of STEINHART watches from the members in this forum still in developing stage... :roll:
I think this... viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4418&hilit=steinhart+poison" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ...should be enuff...
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Valles

Post by Valles » 02 Apr 2013 07:02

Mid year LE? That's when the blue ocean 1 was launched?
fir_chan

Post by fir_chan » 02 Apr 2013 07:26

Guys, when the Mid Year LE gets launched, do give everyone a heads up!!

Would be keen to get something if the designs are attractive!!
Feeling "Seik".... need antidotes to feed my Seik-ddiction

Will Always be keen on Seiko Vintages:

6105-8110/8000
62MAS
6159-7001/7010
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 02 Apr 2013 07:28

Ed.YEO wrote:
rogue_hog wrote:actually, eyeing on two more steinharts for now. that's all. that would be enuf.
You mean something from the current range? Or from the year's planned product pipeline? Anyway... June is coming, time for the mid-year L.E again... I'm saving now.
rogue_hog wrote:Alright guys show your steinharts!
rogue_hog wrote:Have old stock. Wanna see?
I initially had the idea of wanted to create a thread of "Show Your Steinhart" like the one in WUS before. But considering the ownership of STEINHART watches from the members in this forum still in developing stage... :roll:
I think this... viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4418&hilit=steinhart+poison" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ...should be enuff...
Wah bro! I totally forgot about that thread!

Maybe it's a good idea to start a "SYS" (show your steinnies) thread. But then again this is a Seiko forum haha! Maybe a show your German thread?
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 02 Apr 2013 07:32

fir_chan wrote:Guys, when the Mid Year LE gets launched, do give everyone a heads up!!

Would be keen to get something if the designs are attractive!!
Not sure about a mid-year LE cos steinharts released quite a few LE's last year. And also, they seem to be busy fulfilling orders of the models with the new ST1 movements. They appear to have oversold.

I caught a glimsp of a new steinhart model. Well maybe a new variant of an existing model is a better way of putting it. But not that keen on it.
fir_chan

Post by fir_chan » 02 Apr 2013 07:48

The ST1 movements looks swee swee.... gotta find more information on it.

Any idea how it runs? Is this a new movement or something been around for a while?
Feeling "Seik".... need antidotes to feed my Seik-ddiction

Will Always be keen on Seiko Vintages:

6105-8110/8000
62MAS
6159-7001/7010
Valles

Post by Valles » 02 Apr 2013 07:57

fir_chan wrote:The ST1 movements looks swee swee.... gotta find more information on it.

Any idea how it runs? Is this a new movement or something been around for a while?

http://www.steinhartwatches.de/en/st1-premium.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Base caliber ETA Unitas 6497-1, 16 1/2''?
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 02 Apr 2013 08:31

fir_chan wrote:The ST1 movements looks swee swee.... gotta find more information on it.

Their supposed in house. But modified unitas
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 02 Apr 2013 08:47

rogue_hog wrote:
Ed.YEO wrote:... Anyway... June is coming, time for the mid-year L.E again... I'm saving now.

Maybe it's a good idea to start a "SYS" (show your steinnies) thread. But then again this is a Seiko forum haha! Maybe a show your German thread?
Initially i was looking for the thread which spreads the Steinhart poison showing your stash as promised...
rogue_hog wrote:
Ed.YEO wrote: Now I'm more determined to dig urs out! :D :lol:
Don't waste your time la
...after some time spent... i found that thread!
Valles wrote:Mid year LE? That's when the blue ocean 1 was launched?
Last mid year's L.E- my 2012 Nav.B Chrono L.S.E
Last year's end L.E- brudder Rogue's 2012 Nav.B Chrono L.G.E
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 02 Apr 2013 08:57

Start a new one, don't really need to keep bumping threads that's too old :)

Sent from my iPhone
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 02 Apr 2013 09:01

roo7 wrote:Start a new one, don't really need to keep bumping threads that's too old :)
Thought of recycling mah... Still considering brudder rouge's suggestion... whether to start a "S.Y.S" thread...
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 02 Apr 2013 09:17

Ed.YEO wrote:
roo7 wrote:Start a new one, don't really need to keep bumping threads that's too old :)
Thought of recycling mah... Still considering brudder rouge's suggestion... whether to start a "S.Y.S" thread...
Bro, you lead I follow! I'm sure there are more steins bots and sis now.
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 02 Apr 2013 09:18

Ed.YEO wrote:
rogue_hog wrote:

Initially i was looking for the thread which spreads the Steinhart poison showing your stash as promised...
rogue_hog wrote:
Don't waste your time la
...after some time spent... i found that thread!
Valles wrote:Mid year LE? That's when the blue ocean 1 was launched?
Last mid year's L.E- my 2012 Nav.B Chrono L.S.E
Last year's end L.E- brudder Rogue's 2012 Nav.B Chrono L.G.E
Wah Lau u sabo king jaha
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 02 Apr 2013 09:24

rogue_hog wrote:...Wah Lau u sabo king jaha
Aiyo... brudder... neber mind lah... let us share our limited edition numbers to other members here lor... maybe if they kanna 4D, they will hoot more STEINNIEs ley... Look from the other angle lah! :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 02 Apr 2013 09:46

Sent from my iPhone
Bro Ed, got permission Liao quick fhfl! Start show hand sys thread!
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 02 Apr 2013 09:46

rogue_hog wrote:
Ed.YEO wrote: Thought of recycling mah... Still considering brudder rouge's suggestion... whether to start a "S.Y.S" thread...
Bro, you lead I follow! I'm sure there are more steins bots and sis now.
No harm starting a new one right ? Make it an official Steinhart thread. I give the honour to you guys as I don't any Steinhart :lol:
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/