[OFFICIAL STEINHART poison thread]- Show Your STEINHARTS!

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
Cosmograph

Re: [OFFICIAL STEINHART poison thread]- Show Your STEINHARTS

Post by Cosmograph » 08 Apr 2013 17:10

Ed.YEO wrote:
rogue_hog wrote:Bro, when lights are off, I'm usually busy with other things. not ataring at my watch. Hahaha
你好坏哟。。。
He Busy sleeping when lights off.
Enjoying Japanese, Swiss, Germans & Micros quartz or mechanical, solar/Eco or kinetic, electronic

Time is one's best friend or worst enemy. You can't stop her or contain her but you can use her or watch her go by!
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 08 Apr 2013 17:30

Cosmograph wrote:
Ed.YEO wrote: 你好坏哟。。。
He Busy sleeping when lights off.
Clever boy!
navik

Post by navik » 08 Apr 2013 22:27

rogue_hog wrote:The white caught my attention when I saw it on fb late last night but when I looked again this morning. I find that it looks kinda Seiko-ish.
Actually it looks a bit like the white IWC aquatimer

rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 08 Apr 2013 23:27

I if s this looks like the iwc at too.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 08 Apr 2013 23:39

navik wrote:
rogue_hog wrote:The white caught my attention when I saw it on fb late last night but when I looked again this morning. I find that it looks kinda Seiko-ish.

My reply in WUS and the HK forum
http://www.discuss.com.hk/viewthread.ph ... d357800541" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://forums.watchuseek.com/f275/welco ... ost6180547" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
navik

Post by navik » 09 Apr 2013 08:58

At the end of the day I still find Steinhart's design more pleasing to my eye
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 09 Apr 2013 09:37

navik wrote:At the end of the day I still find Steinhart's design more pleasing to my eye
And more agreeable with the wallet too.
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 09 Apr 2013 09:37

Can i check with those people ordered directly from steinhart. Is it i will receive a seperate email later to request for pay,ent? I just realised after completing my order that they never asked for ,y paypal id in the process of making the order? Or did i miss it completely?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 09 Apr 2013 09:40

navik wrote:

I feel it,s more inspired by the aquatimer rather than a actual homage, 1 reason i never really caught on to it actually, since i already have a aquatimer :p. There,s design similarities but also enough difference to set it apart.

ImageImage

Valles

Post by Valles » 09 Apr 2013 11:23

Jeryltan wrote:Can i check with those people ordered directly from steinhart. Is it i will receive a seperate email later to request for pay,ent? I just realised after completing my order that they never asked for ,y paypal id in the process of making the order? Or did i miss it completely?

Separate email with an embedded link to click for payment to paypal.
Valles

Post by Valles » 09 Apr 2013 11:26

Speaking of which.... the radio silence of Steinhart on my Ocean 1 Green is abit getting on my nerves... no sound no picture after acknowledging my payment... :evil:
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 09 Apr 2013 11:36

Valles wrote:
Jeryltan wrote:Can i check with those people ordered directly from steinhart. Is it i will receive a seperate email later to request for pay,ent? I just realised after completing my order that they never asked for ,y paypal id in the process of making the order? Or did i miss it completely?

Separate email with an embedded link to click for payment to paypal.
Ohkk. No wonder. Thought i missed a step :) tks

navik

Post by navik » 09 Apr 2013 11:58

Valles wrote:Speaking of which.... the radio silence of Steinhart on my Ocean 1 Green is abit getting on my nerves... no sound no picture after acknowledging my payment... :evil:
Same here I got my payment acknowledgment on 2 Apr and no news since then. But then again they did mention that the watches won't ship before mid Apr. My dilemma now is should I email them to add the white ocean 2 to my order
Valles

Post by Valles » 09 Apr 2013 12:01

navik wrote:
Valles wrote:Speaking of which.... the radio silence of Steinhart on my Ocean 1 Green is abit getting on my nerves... no sound no picture after acknowledging my payment... :evil:
Same here I got my payment acknowledgment on 2 Apr and no news since then. But then again they did mention that the watches won't ship before mid Apr. My dilemma now is should I email them to add the white ocean 2 to my order

Haha we have the same dilemma....
benz

Post by benz » 09 Apr 2013 14:47

i'm eyeing on the aviation gmt or triton dual time (hoping to have my first real gmt watch) but both are sold out at steinhart's website.
any bros own any of these 2? any comments?
rogue_hog

Post by rogue_hog » 09 Apr 2013 15:11

benz wrote:i'm eyeing on the aviation gmt or triton dual time (hoping to have my first real gmt watch) but both are sold out at steinhart's website.
I have the aviation gmt. No complaints. But unlike other 2893 movements that I have, steinhart's 2893 winds like a quartz. Extremely quiet. Same for my steinhart ocean vtg gmt. I let bro Badern have a feel last Saturday. He was very surprised as well. U can't feel the grinding at all.
Valles

Post by Valles » 09 Apr 2013 15:44

Just sent another email, this time address to none other than Mr. Gunter.... See if I can get any response.... :lol:
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 10 Apr 2013 01:23

Valles wrote:Just sent another email, this time address to none other than Mr. Gunter.... See if I can get any response.... :lol:
Try to make a call to Steinhart Germany during 5pm till 9pm local time, where in Germany is 11am ~ 1500hrs. Look for Mrs. GISSLER who're in-charge of order processing and dispatch co-ordinating to settle with your order. Maybe tell her that you want to cancel your previous order by quoting your order number or see if she can add in one more item for you to save on the shipping cost.

This was the previous mail i received from her regarding direct contact reference.
Dear Edward,

I am so relieved to hear that you have received the watch alright and in good condition. You can contact us always on info@steinhartwatches.de, or
For orders: geissler@steinhartwatches.de and mehleit@steinhartwatches.de
After sale: anna@steinhartwatches.de

I know that we sometimes need a little more time in answering mails or for shipping, but you have to consider that we are quite a small company where many things are still handled manually, not like amazon or the big trade companies. We do our best though to respond as fast as possible. If there is an urgent question concerning an order I would always recommend to give us a call. Many things can be handled more quickly this way and sometimes you can clear things up in once conversation where several mails would be sent back and forth. Also it is nice to have a personal contact (at least most of the times).

So please enjoy your new watch and take care!... ...
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 10 Apr 2013 01:31

benz wrote:i'm eyeing on the aviation gmt or triton dual time (hoping to have my first real gmt watch) but both are sold out at steinhart's website.
Yep... Brudder Rogue is the only one with AVIATION GMT that i can recall...
As for TRITON dual time... i don't think any brudders here had one yet... or maybe i didn't keep track much on other STEINHART diehards here like brudder STEPPER, MobileNerd as well as Rogue-Hog...
Considering the price against other STEINHART dive watches, TRITON dual time is much VFM than O2, personally on the movement.
Valles

Post by Valles » 10 Apr 2013 11:10

Ed.YEO wrote:
Valles wrote:Just sent another email, this time address to none other than Mr. Gunter.... See if I can get any response.... :lol:
Try to make a call to Steinhart Germany during 5pm till 9pm local time, where in Germany is 11am ~ 1500hrs. Look for Mrs. GISSLER who're in-charge of order processing and dispatch co-ordinating to settle with your order. Maybe tell her that you want to cancel your previous order by quoting your order number or see if she can add in one more item for you to save on the shipping cost.

This was the previous mail i received from her regarding direct contact reference.
Dear Edward,

I am so relieved to hear that you have received the watch alright and in good condition. You can contact us always on info@steinhartwatches.de, or
For orders: geissler@steinhartwatches.de and mehleit@steinhartwatches.de
After sale: anna@steinhartwatches.de

I know that we sometimes need a little more time in answering mails or for shipping, but you have to consider that we are quite a small company where many things are still handled manually, not like amazon or the big trade companies. We do our best though to respond as fast as possible. If there is an urgent question concerning an order I would always recommend to give us a call. Many things can be handled more quickly this way and sometimes you can clear things up in once conversation where several mails would be sent back and forth. Also it is nice to have a personal contact (at least most of the times).

So please enjoy your new watch and take care!... ...

Thanks Edward bro :mrgreen:

Sent another email to the two addresses le... now cross fingers and wait... still no response then I gotto call up Germany and flood them with my singlish.... :lol: