[OFFICIAL STEINHART poison thread]- Show Your STEINHARTS!

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
Solanum88

Re: [OFFICIAL STEINHART poison thread]- Show Your STEINHARTS

Post by Solanum88 » 04 Dec 2013 23:15

Tudor Black Bay Homage? :shock:
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 05 Dec 2013 00:20

Solanum88 wrote:Tudor Black Bay Homage? :shock:
I think it,s the connery sub homage. steinhart did hint before they,re making 1 soon :)
But i just received email from aramar, although not related to steinhart anymore. But was looking at this when it was, months ago. Now it,s open for preorder and i,m thinking very hard. Lol.. Picture shows normal mercedes hands but end product will have snowflake hands with same vintage lume

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 05 Dec 2013 00:32

Jeryltan wrote:
I think it,s the connery sub homage. steinhart did hint before they,re making 1 soon :)...
The grooves on the partially visible rotating bezel, the contours of the case, and if the lug is sized @ 22, if the case is 39/40... it will certainly looks like...
CONNERY SUB Homage that had been leaked some months ago!
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
cirdec

Post by cirdec » 05 Dec 2013 20:22

Steinhart OVM FTW
Solanum88

Post by Solanum88 » 06 Dec 2013 20:50

3-6-9 dial, no cg Sub!
http://www.steinhartwatches.de/de/Ocean ... e,817.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
seanified

Post by seanified » 08 Jan 2014 20:45

Hi friends, I manage to purchase a steinhart chrono nav-b, but I realised the lume is c1, which is the least brightess type of the lume family. Is there any place in singapore where I can relume it to c3?
Diospada

Post by Diospada » 10 Jan 2014 22:13

Off topic for awhile. One of my pins dropped from my bracelet of my OVM. Anyone knows how I can "install" the pin back without tools. I am in Taiwan right now and in desperate need for help.

Sent from my GT-N5120 using Tapatalk
geengar

Post by geengar » 20 Jan 2014 11:39

Jeryltan wrote:
I think it,s the connery sub homage. steinhart did hint before they,re making 1 soon :)
But i just received email from aramar, although not related to steinhart anymore. But was looking at this when it was, months ago. Now it,s open for preorder and i,m thinking very hard. Lol.. Picture shows normal mercedes hands but end product will have snowflake hands with same vintage lume

Able to share more info on the homage which to me looks more like a Tudor blue snowflake sub homage?
Audemars Piguet ROO Panda
Ball Engineer MasterII Diver Worldtime
IWC Saint Exupery Pilot Ltd Ed
Omega Seamaster Chrono
Rolex Submariner Hulk
Sinn U1 Dune Ltd Ed
Tudor Pelagos
Citizen Promaster Nighthawk
Orient Star GMT Boutique Ed
Seiko 5 Sports Spacewalk
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 21 Jan 2014 01:50

geengar wrote:Able to share more info on the homage which to me looks more like a Tudor blue snowflake sub homage?
Long story short... this snowflake piece was originally designed by EX-Steinhart appointed seller, ARAMAR in the Netherlands, and was supposedly to be built by STEINHART thru their appointed 3 party maker. Things turns ugly when lots of folks placed their orders for the limited numbers of watches planned, but affected by the delays at the same time, when ETA cuts the supplies of the movements.

ARAMAR's appointment as AD ends with STEINHART last year after the incident(of course... this matter couldn't be just a spark to ignite the break). The project puts to hold for a while, back in business when ARAMAR found their own 3rd party maker.
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
doinkydoink

Post by doinkydoink » 21 Jan 2014 06:33

Anyway its sold out liow.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk 2
geengar

Post by geengar » 21 Jan 2014 10:08

Ed.YEO wrote:
geengar wrote:Able to share more info on the homage which to me looks more like a Tudor blue snowflake sub homage?
Long story short... this snowflake piece was originally designed by EX-Steinhart appointed seller, ARAMAR in the Netherlands, and was supposedly to be built by STEINHART thru their appointed 3 party maker. Things turns ugly when lots of folks placed their orders for the limited numbers of watches planned, but affected by the delays at the same time, when ETA cuts the supplies of the movements.

ARAMAR's appointment as AD ends with STEINHART last year after the incident(of course... this matter couldn't be just a spark to ignite the break). The project puts to hold for a while, back in business when ARAMAR found their own 3rd party maker.
Thanks for the info. So many different maker for a single brand machime like Sandoz, lol.
doinkydoink wrote:Anyway its sold out liow.

Hopefully they will do reissue like wat Steinhart does and maybe make a blue version.
Omega Seamaster Chrono
Rolex Submariner Hulk
Sinn U1 Dune Ltd Ed
Tudor Pelagos
Seiko 5 Sports Spacewalk
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 22 Jan 2014 09:02

geengar wrote:Thanks for the info. So many different maker for a single brand machime like Sandoz, lol.
Hopefully they will do reissue like wat Steinhart does and maybe make a blue version.
:mrgreen: Quite surprised that you mention about SANDOZ being made by different makers. Perhaps can share share insider info? :mrgreen:

BTW, the initial concept and design was made by ARAMAR, not STEINHART. This is why ARAMAR have to find their own 3rd party maker for their ARAMAR labeled watches. In the end, it's still GROVANA making the watches for them. STEINHART all the while is only a middle contact.
geengar

Post by geengar » 22 Jan 2014 14:32

Ed.YEO wrote:
geengar wrote:Thanks for the info. So many different maker for a single brand machime like Sandoz, lol.
:mrgreen: Quite surprised that you mention about SANDOZ being made by different makers. Perhaps can share share insider info? :mrgreen:

BTW, the initial concept and design was made by ARAMAR, not STEINHART. This is why ARAMAR have to find their own 3rd party maker for their ARAMAR labeled watches. In the end, it's still GROVANA making the watches for them. STEINHART all the while is only a middle contact.
No lah bro Ed.YEO, I meant SANDOZ got the Singapore version, Hong Kong version and Spain version iirc. Nothing to add on to your wealth of knowledge regarding SANDOZ from your collection.
Omega Seamaster Chrono
Rolex Submariner Hulk
Sinn U1 Dune Ltd Ed
Tudor Pelagos
Seiko 5 Sports Spacewalk
geengar

Post by geengar » 22 Jan 2014 16:16

doinkydoink wrote:Anyway its sold out liow.

After further read, I understand that this Arctic Ocean is have a blue dial and bezel which resemble the Tudor Blue Snowflake Sub. I actually dun mind the brand name so if one here who had pre order and decide to flip or anyone who received it and find that it is not to their liking(I know this will be some time down the road), can let me know. This Tudor, I mean Aramar will be in my wishlist together with the Steinhart Ocean Vintage Military for this year.
Omega Seamaster Chrono
Rolex Submariner Hulk
Sinn U1 Dune Ltd Ed
Tudor Pelagos
Seiko 5 Sports Spacewalk
nurash

Post by nurash » 24 Jan 2014 20:39

Hi guys, bought an apollon recently, realise the date wheel is slightly misaligned plus a spech of dust on number 5 of the date wheel. took it back to gnomon and they said they will repair it. got it back today, they did remove the dust/dirt on number 5 of the date wheel but they said they are unable to align the date wheel back.

so would mr goh of k2 be able to help me align the date wheel back? :?:

here is a picImage
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 24 Jan 2014 21:37

Your date wheel seems quite ok.
This type of mis-alignment is quite common with ETA2824 movement, even can find on some other ETA2824 movement watches, more expensive as well. The cause could be due to the narrow date wheel. This is why if you observe, most of the date windows of the dials of 2824 watches in the market is quite small. Should the window is made bigger, the date wheel will be exposed.
nurash

Post by nurash » 24 Jan 2014 22:24

rly?? that i din know. guess im too spoilt by the perfect alignment of seikos and Swatch group brand watches
Ed.YEO

Be jealous... be very jealous... only 1 in SG!!!

Post by Ed.YEO » 28 Mar 2014 23:01

STEINHART followers here have models that may look identical to one another, when members met up together elsewhere. The only time when we see some difference, will be our limited editions. However... in some limited edition releases, there will be one or 2 hooted the same limited model... except with different limited serial only...
You'll never guess that STEINHART made a limited edition(or perhaps from another perspective... a prototype...) which most of us do not know, or totally un-informed of, even if we dig thru the release catalogue in STEINHART's webpage, be it German site or the English site.

Meet the one out of 2pc produced special release, own by one of the lucky chap here in this island!

A STEINHART DLC Marine Officer!(Really heng for this fella!)
http://forums.watchuseek.com/f275/marin ... 05323.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 28 Mar 2014 23:35

Ed.YEO wrote:STEINHART followers here have models that may look identical to one another, when members met up together elsewhere. The only time when we see some difference, will be our limited editions. However... in some limited edition releases, there will be one or 2 hooted the same limited model... except with different limited serial only...
You'll never guess that STEINHART made a limited edition(or perhaps from another perspective... a prototype...) which most of us do not know, or totally un-informed of, even if we dig thru the release catalogue in STEINHART's webpage, be it German site or the English site.

Meet the one out of 2pc produced special release, own by one of the lucky chap here in this island!

A STEINHART DLC Marine Officer!(Really heng for this fella!)
http://forums.watchuseek.com/f275/marin ... 05323.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ya. I wondering how he got it le. Could it be a prototype gnomon was considering?like the nav b gnomon edition?