[OFFICIAL STEINHART poison thread]- Show Your STEINHARTS!

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
Ed.YEO

Re: [OFFICIAL STEINHART poison thread]- Show Your STEINHARTS

Post by Ed.YEO » 28 Mar 2014 23:39

In comparison... the Gnomon's release was produce in large quantities and comes in several batches... THIS HUAN ONLY 2 LEYYY!!!
Have to admit... I'm jelly... Haaaa~~~
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
nurash

Post by nurash » 30 Mar 2014 01:28

the above person has the black anchor too, which is quite rare by any standard.

im considering if i shld get a nav b chrono. quite poisoned while waiting at gnomon this afternoon for my gf :lol: wallet will burn!
pyu

Post by pyu » 31 Mar 2014 09:30

I purchased this Nav-B 47mm Chrono last year. It is a good watch, unfortunately, it is no longer dominating my wrist because I got a Seiko Shogun (SBDC-007) on it right now. :D

nurash

Post by nurash » 02 Apr 2014 19:36

wanna flip? *hint hint* :lol: :lol:
seiko siao

Post by seiko siao » 02 Apr 2014 22:09

pyu wrote:I purchased this Nav-B 47mm Chrono last year. It is a good watch, unfortunately, it is no longer dominating my wrist because I got a Seiko Shogun (SBDC-007) on it right now. :D

PM me the price if u're thinking of letting go.

thank you.
Wist List
IWC IW377709 or IW377719
Panerai PAM 111
Seiko MM300 SDBX001 or SBDX012
Tudor Blackbay Bronze 79250BM
Omega Speedmaster 311.30.42.30.01.005
Longines Legend Diver L3.674.4.50.0
Ed.YEO

STEINHART's 10th Anniversary FLIEGER Chrono SG 1st exposure

Post by Ed.YEO » 13 Apr 2014 14:37

PNM... duh...

yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 13 Apr 2014 15:41

Ed.YEO wrote:PNM... duh...

wah! Thought you didn,t manage to get it? Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 13 Apr 2014 16:04

Jeryltan wrote:
Ed.YEO wrote:PNM... duh...
wah! Thought you didn,t manage to get it? Lol
PNM... Picture Not Mine... not mine... my wrist and back of the hands don't look so... err... refine...
Eventually i manage to get mine, thanks to someone @ WUS... and according to FedEx records, supposedly to reach me tomolo.
Will be the same, #55 as with LSE Chrono...
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 13 Apr 2014 16:26

Ed.YEO wrote:
Jeryltan wrote:wah! Thought you didn,t manage to get it? Lol
PNM... Picture Not Mine... not mine... my wrist and back of the hands don't look so... err... refine...
Eventually i manage to get mine, thanks to someone @ WUS... and according to FedEx records, supposedly to reach me tomolo.
Will be the same, #55 as with LSE Chrono...
nice :) hope you didn,t pay too much for it

Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 13 Apr 2014 16:39

Ehhh... less than 2.2?
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 13 Apr 2014 18:36

Ed.YEO wrote:Ehhh... less than 2.2?
wth? Less than 2.2? Then how come that guy wanna sell?

Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 13 Apr 2014 18:45

Ahh no... this is not a flip piece...
This was originally "chope" by the WUS member, and he's ermm... not so patient to wait, so he PM me as well as forward the original mail to me la... coincidentally the number also 55 same like my previous Nav.B LSE, in addition to that i had saved up for a L.E. in 2013, i went ahead to pull the trigger lor... i paid as according to the price list on STEINHART's website.
doinkydoink

Post by doinkydoink » 13 Apr 2014 20:19

Ed.YEO wrote:Ahh no... this is not a flip piece...
This was originally "chope" by the WUS member, and he's ermm... not so patient to wait, so he PM me as well as forward the original mail to me la... coincidentally the number also 55 same like my previous Nav.B LSE, in addition to that i had saved up for a L.E. in 2013, i went ahead to pull the trigger lor... i paid as according to the price list on STEINHART's website.
No wonder you go to sleep so early. Even got people help chope for u.
GxGx.. Remember to post picture ok?
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 13 Apr 2014 20:26

doinkydoink wrote:
Ed.YEO wrote:...originally "chope" by the WUS member, and he's ermm... not so patient to wait, so he PM me as well as forward the original mail to me la... ...
No wonder you go to sleep so early. Even got people help chope for u...
:shock: you missed the bolded part? :shock:
I actually got the fella's PM and email couple of days later la... Actually, thru the email, i saw that when the announcement was made, only a small percentage of watches were made ready... that means a big percentage was still in the assembly process... This is... i guess why he got impatient la... haa~~~
If the watch gets delivered as scheduled, tomorrow... certainly will put up the pics. :mrgreen:
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 13 Apr 2014 23:18

Ed.YEO wrote:Ahh no... this is not a flip piece...
wow lol. Such luck. Congrats!!
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 13 Apr 2014 23:45

I was struggling as well during that time when i received the PM and the reference email... whether to hoot or not, becos i had limit myself not to hit more than 1.5k on a single timepiece. But since i had signed up for the TNT Black Luna, which is priced about that limit... with the consideration of 10th yr Anniversary Limited Edition... then i tell myself, what the heck, just wack lor.. :lol: :lol:
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 16 Apr 2014 16:49

Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 16 Apr 2014 17:04

wa... waa... waaa... your's also come in todae?
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 16 Apr 2014 17:32

Ed.YEO wrote:wa... waa... waaa... your's also come in todae?
actually arrived last friday but didn,t have time to take photos until today :) how,s your,s? You try the meva strap yet?

Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 16 Apr 2014 18:06

Steinhart sent salah address to FedEx, in the end land up @ home than the office as initially planned. Now cheonging back to try out. If too short, hv to go k2 for longer one lor... what's ur number?