Can hoot this Speedy

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
scs120

Re: Can hoot this Speedy

Post by scs120 » 11 Aug 2011 19:04

only aunties ones sagging, mine ah pek over the hill one so is just like that extended r dangling nia.. :lol:
herzausstahl

Post by herzausstahl » 11 Aug 2011 19:35

lol S sag R also sag mah.
oOsiMm

Post by oOsiMm » 11 Aug 2011 20:12

hohoho...really is fast hand fast leg hoot.. sorry but I am never a sexpert.

2.3k SGD is a good price considering now its moving more to 2.6-2.8K(at least) range for such cal 861 moonwatch riao..this is just for local market. And dont think you can get a 861 speedy at 2KUSD nowadays from overseas unless you literally fhfl at angmoh's timezone.

Its a nice casual/business dress wearer,suitable for all ocassion,also collectible and will sure maintain its value(tats if you dont overpay as per current market value max).So I can safely said you made a right hoot and GXGX..

there are many websites to determine speedy variants but i like this one;

http://chronomaddox.com/omega/tables/mr ... ry_cm.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tally watch reference no with movt calibre.

also there are many interlinks in chronomaddox that you can readup on.
scs120

Post by scs120 » 11 Aug 2011 23:37

thanks for the link oosimm.
actually i paid 2.35k. he was a nice,young gentleman and knowledgeable about watches too. we chat abit and when i took out 2.4k and expecting to get $20 in return as we agreed on 2.38k, he suddenly asked me to round it down to 2.35k...what a nice gesture. can do business with him again. hey he even gave me a lift to a coffee shop b4 he went on his way, such a nice guy.
lunarin79
CEO

Post by lunarin79 » 12 Aug 2011 10:49

scs120 wrote:thanks for the link oosimm.
actually i paid 2.35k. he was a nice,young gentleman and knowledgeable about watches too. we chat abit and when i took out 2.4k and expecting to get $20 in return as we agreed on 2.38k, he suddenly asked me to round it down to 2.35k...what a nice gesture. can do business with him again. hey he even gave me a lift to a coffee shop b4 he went on his way, such a nice guy.
sounds like a nice guy, it's nice when we meet these kind of sellers but i tink the chance is minority in local mkt ;)
Seiko Club Gathering 2016