[yr15 Valentine Addition]-[STEINHART]- RACETIMERs

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
Ed.YEO

[yr15 Valentine Addition]-[STEINHART]- RACETIMERs

Post by Ed.YEO » 15 Feb 2015 05:55

A Speed Date that's going to be most Memorable!!!
While the others are celebrating the Valentine's day today with exchange of gifts...
...mine just arrived...couple of hours ago...
:roll: ...all paid by myself ~duhh~ :roll:

Without further ado... let's see who're the candidates fixed up to meet up with one another...

Candidate Number 3
The RACETIMER BROWN

Candidate Number 2
The RACETIMER BLUE

Candidate Number 1
The RACETIMER BLACK

To be frank, i was charmed by all 3 racers when the RACETIMER range was announced roughly 18mths ago.
And i told myself then, i have to get these 3 in a shot. I've no specific preference on either one, as they're equally charming and suave.
All 3 RACETIMERs when put together with my Grand Prix L.E., looks like 4 different drivers with 4 different set of hairs...

The GRAND PRIX Driver with white hair

The Brunette RACE Driver with brownish hair

The Funky RACE Driver with blue hair

And... The Black Hair Driver with... black hair

All 4 racers shares the same built and contours, except face and features.

The new racers comes with lockable pushers and crowns, while the GRAND PRIX don't.

Unlike GRAND PRIX, there seems to be more wrinkles on the new RACERs face...
GRAND PRIX looks younger with clean white face.

Behind the face of the racers,
except that the GRAND PRIX looks more refined and shined with decorations and some changes in parts,
the new racers share the same class of engines that rev them up!

And these racers are ready to hit the road!
3!
2!!
1!!!
GO!!!!!!!!!!
...so...
where is this old racer leading the new ones to~~~?
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Jeryltan

Re: [yr15 Valentine Addition]-[STEINHART]- RACETIMERs

Post by Jeryltan » 15 Feb 2015 07:17

You have too many. Sell me the grand prix

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
balzebub71

Post by balzebub71 » 15 Feb 2015 09:21

Thanks for sharing pics and congrats on your new babies. The brown looks good as does the blue. Not as "brown" or "blue" as I feared. Think I still prefer the blue out of the 3 new race timers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I want to be a one watch guy!!
rojakman

Post by rojakman » 15 Feb 2015 09:50

Nice new trios! I like the Blue one too.
Using Tapatalk
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 15 Feb 2015 12:40

Jeryltan wrote:You have too many. Sell me the grand prix
:lol: :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :lol:
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 15 Feb 2015 13:37

balzebub71 wrote:Thanks for sharing pics and congrats on your new babies. The brown looks good as does the blue. Not as "brown" or "blue" as I feared. Think I still prefer the blue out of the 3 new race timers.
:D :mrgreen: :D

Kind of regret that i lack of foresight... I saw a bluish strap with orange stitch some times back @ Goh's... didn't hoot it as i thought i may not have the chance to hoot a piece with blue and orange deco on dial...
Now to source a pairing strap, is not as easy as the one with black carbon style with orange stitch...
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 15 Feb 2015 14:34

Ed.YEO wrote:
balzebub71 wrote:Thanks for sharing pics and congrats on your new babies. The brown looks good as does the blue. Not as "brown" or "blue" as I feared. Think I still prefer the blue out of the 3 new race timers.
:D :mrgreen: :D

Kind of regret that i lack of foresight... I saw a bluish strap with orange stitch some times back @ Goh's... didn't hoot it as i thought i may not have the chance to hoot a piece with blue and orange deco on dial...
Now to source a pairing strap, is not as easy as the one with black carbon style with orange stitch...
how much you wlling to pay? You customise a gunny for $100

Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 15 Feb 2015 15:52

Gunny strap dah!!!? Woah... my racers not STALLONE ley... no PANNY styling, hard to match la... somemore not so atas as TUD...
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 15 Feb 2015 16:10

Ed.YEO wrote:Gunny strap dah!!!? Woah... my racers not STALLONE ley... no PANNY styling, hard to match la... somemore not so atas as TUD...
or you can check if marc can do it? Btw i made a mistake. I,m using deep red for the brown and deep blue for the blue. Definitely matching. Mine are white stitches though

Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 15 Feb 2015 16:18

Jeryltan wrote:
Ed.YEO wrote:Gunny strap dah!!!? Woah... my racers not STALLONE ley... no PANNY styling, hard to match la... somemore not so atas as TUD...
or you can check if marc can do it? Btw i made a mistake. I,m using deep red for the brown and deep blue for the blue. Definitely matching. Mine are white stitches though
Hmmm... sounds :shock: intersting :shock: ! GPGT for reference? :mrgreen:
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 15 Feb 2015 16:56

Ed.YEO wrote:
Jeryltan wrote:or you can check if marc can do it? Btw i made a mistake. I,m using deep red for the brown and deep blue for the blue. Definitely matching. Mine are white stitches though
Hmmm... sounds :shock: intersting :shock: ! GPGT for reference? :mrgreen:
here you go. Just took these. I also realise i was right the 1st time, the blue is on a catlin blue. I think i swapped with another watch but can't remember why. The deep blue would match better with the blue racetimer though. LOL. Anyway, there,s a local guy dealer for gunny, same price but in sgp$.if you need his contact just let me know.

Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 15 Feb 2015 17:05

Both very swee ley... If the stitches was orange, lagi perfect to a perfection!
The pictured combination sibeh good liaoz... why change?
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 15 Feb 2015 17:54

Ed.YEO wrote:Both very swee ley... If the stitches was orange, lagi perfect to a perfection!
The pictured combination sibeh good liaoz... why change?
i meant the blue racetimer was originally on deep blue strap. But can,t remember why i swapped with a catlin blue from another watch. Lol