Fake Tudor Black Bay on the market, 7 ways avail.to identify

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
Ed.YEO

Fake Tudor Black Bay on the market, 7 ways avail.to identify

Post by Ed.YEO » 16 Sep 2015 15:01

http://timeandtidewatches.com/alert-the ... uying-one/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Wade

Re: Fake Tudor Black Bay on the market, 7 ways avail.to iden

Post by Wade » 17 Sep 2015 19:39

thank for sharing but very scary to hear this.
for once, i been eyeing on this but manage to control myself when i in europe
A man age doesn't matter; it's the man heart... think positive & good things will come along the way...
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 17 Sep 2015 20:39

High Quality fake watches is not like things of the past oredi.
In the past, the highest quality fakes from Thailand still can be identified immediately by seasoned collectors as fakes. During that period, CNC and CAD was not as common as now...

Now even small factories in China can acquire the above 2 technologies with very little capital, yet yield high returns. Several months ago in WUS, Alberta of the Chinese watch forum went to a watch trade and industry exhibition, witness himself that machine makers can produce watch cases 1:1 close to original.

And with such close identical produce available, fake sellers gets more and more dare to stick onto this trade. The once popular local seller, AAAWATCH may have silent for a while, but when he came back roughly a month ago, he's selling in larger volume...... that's because of the higher quality the fakes now can be...
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
phantom150

Post by phantom150 » 17 Sep 2015 23:00

Cnc technology had always been around....

Only thing is cost of replicating and at wat cost each "1 to 1" as the replica sellers call it the highest grade of fake watches.

Bcos of demand and competition between replica manufacturers.

We see better n more high quality fakes.

Visit holiday plaza in jb or luo huo in shenzhen u know...

Sg low profile simply bcos of law.
Paser malam sell Walt Disney printed stuff aso get raided lo...

Replica got grades.

sent using tapatalk
Looking for m/c ebc brake pads and k&n air filter, PM me.