I need some Steinhart POISON please =p

Swiss, German, Russian, Chinese and other watch companies
Ed.YEO

Re: I need some Steinhart POISON please =p

Post by Ed.YEO » 02 Jan 2013 01:15

Mobilenerd wrote:...Can see Christine guarding the exit like a hawk. Either that or it's close to 7 and she wants to leave. Haha...
If she dun hv BF, spread ur charm to her lo... maybe she'll say... "Stay..." :mrgreen:
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 07 Mar 2015 07:05

Bumping this old thread in a... good time?
Those who need temporary relief of the poison... perhaps the 2nd week of March 2015 could be a good time as EURO continues to plunge...
I just checked... @ 0600hrs, 1eu ~> under 1.1USD !
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
doinkydoink

Post by doinkydoink » 07 Mar 2015 09:25

They revised the price up right?

Sorry for the typos..am using auto correction.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 07 Mar 2015 14:53

Yes. The price was revised since last month.
Actually what i'm trying to say... even if the price was revised, anyone who's interested should pull the trigger this coming week if euro is going to plunge further, hitting under SGD1.4x ~> 1eu mark. Or else, when it goes back to above SGD1.55-> 1eu... it'll definitely not budget friendly...
At current point, Euro is in it's lowest against SGD in the last 5yrs...
http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?from= ... R&view=10Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;