Forum feedback for admin

Get first hand news of the forum and provide any feedback to the administrators.

FAQ and Rules are also located here.

Comments and critics are welcome.
aiken74

Re: Forum feedback for admin

Post by aiken74 » 25 May 2011 16:44

ivanswk wrote:stress.. cannot post in buysell and cannot pm other member ..low post count
bro, start to tcss in e forum thn it can hit 25posts belly fast huan...rike start a topic or leply 2 e thread wit ur knowledge abt Seiko watches... ;)
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 25 May 2011 16:52

Yup, the whole idea with the 25 post limit is to eliminate free loaders, registering and post some sales thread and go MIA...

Of course there are always privileges of continuous forum participation.. :)
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
smokie

Post by smokie » 30 Dec 2012 17:00

Dear Admin,
I made a couple of attempt to comply with your requirements to post a minimum 10 comments to qualify as a market participant. The last 2 posts were rejected without any reason/comment.
Why make it so difficult for one to participate in your forum as a market member?
I am a senior citizen who has retired for a couple of years and recently took up the hobby of watch collecting.
I found ur forum by chance and was was v keen to participate Yet u are trying to kill my interest.
I hope u can kindly reconsider.

Best Rgd
A Senior Citizen
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 31 Dec 2012 07:48

Hi, we welcome all new members and we don't reject posts unless they violate the rules.

Sent from my iPhone
Not as active.
lunarin79
CEO

Post by lunarin79 » 31 Dec 2012 09:05

smokie wrote:Dear Admin,
I made a couple of attempt to comply with your requirements to post a minimum 10 comments to qualify as a market participant. The last 2 posts were rejected without any reason/comment.
Why make it so difficult for one to participate in your forum as a market member?
I am a senior citizen who has retired for a couple of years and recently took up the hobby of watch collecting.
I found ur forum by chance and was was v keen to participate Yet u are trying to kill my interest.
I hope u can kindly reconsider.

Best Rgd
A Senior Citizen
Hi smokie,

We did not delete/reject any of your 2 posts recently, there were some posts(from other new members) waiting for approval for the past few days but I did not remember any were from you though.

maybe you can try posting again?
Seiko Club Gathering 2016
oOsiMm

Post by oOsiMm » 31 Dec 2012 17:55

Mr Smokie, what I think is a misunderstanding and Mods wouldnt delete any post anyhow but still theres always chances of man,machine(server) error sometimes especially when the moderator team are all volunteers + SCS forum free to use.

Also SCS do have a range of ages of collectors,really young to retirees and of course both genders.

And Sir, I think everyone will encourage you to participate wholesomely,posts more and forget(literally) about the 10 minimum post benchmark. In the end, we can learn and share watch knowledges with one another,you get an increasing post count and able to post in marketplace.

Afterall,life in SCS doesnt ends after 10 posts counts or once you are able to post in the market place.

Hope fellow members can enjoy their stay here in SCS and participate(=contribute) in thread discussions.

:)
threeno

Post by threeno » 21 Jan 2013 13:37

Dear Admin, I register a few months ago using another nick and email address. When I tried to log in, error msg "Your account has been manually deactivated and is only able to be reactivated by an administrator.".

Created a new email and User ID in here to post this.

Can you help me out? Tried to PM you, but I did not clock enough posts to do that. :)
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 21 Jan 2013 22:06

threeno wrote:Dear Admin, I register a few months ago using another nick and email address. When I tried to log in, error msg "Your account has been manually deactivated and is only able to be reactivated by an administrator.".

Created a new email and User ID in here to post this.

Can you help me out? Tried to PM you, but I did not clock enough posts to do that. :)
Hi please email to admin at seikoclubsg dot com
Not as active.
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 20 Jul 2013 15:05

I didn't realized working on a successful forum has so much work.

Double, no triple, respect to all who's involved.

Rock,
Tele

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Strap Shine by Dicon: Leather Care for Watch Straps. Nourishes | Waterproofs | Cleans
http://www.leather-care.sg/product/stra ... -by-dicon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Contact: hello@jaspe.com.sg