Tapatalk!!!

Get first hand news of the forum and provide any feedback to the administrators.

FAQ and Rules are also located here.

Comments and critics are welcome.
phantom150

Re: Tapatalk!!!

Post by phantom150 » 03 Jul 2012 10:16

roo7 wrote:
phantom150 wrote:only happens using tapatalk on my mobile.

using opera mobile is on hp okie ,
firefox on lappy aso fine

ip on mobile can change meh?
Try turn off and on, hopefully the telco give you another IP...
fyi for ppl :

http://support.tapatalk.com/threads/can ... cha.11170/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

reinstalled version 2 already, also same, sianzzzz :x
Looking for m/c ebc brake pads and k&n air filter, PM me.
roo7
IT Superman

Tapatalk!!!

Post by roo7 » 03 Jul 2012 12:36

Do you get the captcha on your phone browser ?

I'm trying to figure out if it's tapatalk or cloudflare.

Sent from my iPhone
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
phantom150

Post by phantom150 » 03 Jul 2012 17:29

roo7 wrote:Do you get the captcha on your phone browser ?

I'm trying to figure out if it's tapatalk or cloudflare.

Sent from my iPhone

okie ,on my phone browser, its fine, password saved, so can log in,

however, on tapatalk, its those periodic log out, when i tried to log in, cant liao, not sure if its password or captcha, but the captcha cant be seen on tapatalk for sure.

on my pc. again password is saved, no issue,

came back to HP,delete and install version 1, cannot.

got version 2, also cannot!!

finally, on the pc, i purposely log out then log in again.....

bingo, the captacha is there!! fill in, can log in.

go back to tapatalk talk and log in with password, all okie liao!!!!!

seems like when u get log out, even on tapatalk, it will prompt you to fill in the captacha, which is not possible via tapatalk interface.
Looking for m/c ebc brake pads and k&n air filter, PM me.
LB1981

Post by LB1981 » 12 Jul 2012 09:25

whenever i want to reply to a thread thr tapatalk these few day, i get redirected back to my iphone home screen. anybody encountered this problem? :|
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 12 Jul 2012 15:32

Did you upgrade your tapatalk ?
Not as active.
LB1981

Post by LB1981 » 12 Jul 2012 17:04

LB1981 wrote:whenever i want to reply to a thread thr tapatalk these few day, i get redirected back to my iphone home screen. anybody encountered this problem? :|
roo7 wrote:Did you upgrade your tapatalk ?
i updated my tapatalk on tue and after that, i encountered this problem. :)
LB1981

Post by LB1981 » 13 Jul 2012 18:29

still cant post thr tapatalk. reinstall might helped? :?
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 13 Jul 2012 23:45

My tapatalk on iphone is ok leh... hmm
Not as active.
LB1981

Tapatalk!!!

Post by LB1981 » 14 Jul 2012 01:53

I juz reinstalled. It worked. LOL. Thanks.
supa4

Post by supa4 » 23 Jul 2012 15:05

Just a noob question on tapatalk... how come when i upload pic... it auto rotate 90 degree??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 27 Jul 2012 10:08

Just a suggestion for all...
For those who may have member registration with WUS or SGROC. You might want to consider using the album feature from these 2 forums to upload your pics such that your pics might display in this house without problem.

I had used both forum album for most of the pics posting to here.
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
roo7
IT Superman

Tapatalk!!!

Post by roo7 » 27 Jul 2012 10:19

Does it show if you don't log in to wus or sgroc ? Usually forum owners try to restrict as much as possible for guest accounts.

Album, is it upload as attachment to the forum ?

Sent from my iPhone
Not as active.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 27 Jul 2012 10:30

For the picture to be displayed, it is not necessarily that we need to log-in all the time.

The only restriction is that, lets say if you're not logged in to that specific forum, you can't view the rest of my album at all.
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 27 Jul 2012 10:41

roo7 wrote:...Usually forum owners try to restrict as much as possible for guest accounts.

Album, is it upload as attachment to the forum ?
I dunno whether is it uploaded as form of attachment. I only know that i can create a few albums to my acct. and let the others to see whenever they click to my profile. Of course, you're just a visitor, not a member, you can't access my album at all, not to say, the initial page of my profile.

The advantage i guess for not blocking, is that if you allow the visitors to look at fellow members picture postings, it may lure more of their curiousity which is hidden deep in them, such that they will want to enjoy the full feature of the forum by joining in.

Okay... let's say that you're the FULL owner of this forum, and you set a rule that visitors are not allowed to see any pics posted in this forum, what kind of side effects will there be? Visitors will be bored and have no interest with this forum, right? So... if you use this "formular" and use it on WUS...maybe you can get what i mean liaoz.
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 27 Jul 2012 11:45

I will try the album feature and see how's the experience. hehe

I get what you mean, but because we need to pay for web host bandwidth and space, if I allow photo to be upload as attachment directly to the forum, I need to cater more space, that's why I disabled that function and ask members to use other free photo hosting services like flickr, photobucket etc. :)

It doesn't make sense if I allow photo uploads then restrict to like 10MB, kinda pointless as members need to house keep their attachments, deleting older photos which make the older threads irrelevant if photos are the main topic of that thread.

Anyway, I noticed some forums do not allow viewing of attached photos for visitors, probably the same above reason OR they want to entice visitors to register to enjoy that privilege.
Not as active.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 27 Jul 2012 12:04

roo7 wrote:I will try the album feature and see how's the experience. hehe

I get what you mean, but because we need to pay for web host bandwidth and space, if I allow photo to be upload as attachment directly to the forum, I need to cater more space, that's why I disabled that function and ask members to use other free photo hosting services like flickr, photobucket etc. :) ...
This one i actually can understand lah... afterall we're still too green to compare with others with big membership number record which may eventually require a host to take the site monitoring as an full time job. More space also need more money to buy also...
We keep SCS status quo at the moment ba...

Oh yeah... one thing i ned to point out...

@ WUS, note that the picture that you upload have a certain size limit. Previously i forgot to change the camera setting on my BB, so all pics taken are all originally in it's 5mpx size that WUS rejects when i try to upload. Recommended setting to your phone camera is suggested @ 2mpx or lesser...personally i mostly use 640*480 settings for all uploads, so that i can upload more.

@ SGROC, if you try to upload 5mpx pictures, it seems that you can make it, but the size will not be in it's 5mpx form. There's seems to be something going on in the uploading process that all your big size uploads will be automatically downsized. So... again, i suggest that you set your phone camera setting @ 2mpx or below.
supa4

Post by supa4 » 15 Apr 2013 20:58

Just wondering if tapatalk still compatable with this forum? as i have problem connecting using it and there seems to have no announcement here to state its not usable. Anyone any advice? thanks :)
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 15 Apr 2013 21:10

supa4 wrote:Just wondering if tapatalk still compatable with this forum? as i have problem connecting using it and there seems to have no announcement here to state its not usable. Anyone any advice? thanks :)
It is but I haven't got time to update it. My iPhone client is still working. Are you on another platform ?
Not as active.
sellwatch

Post by sellwatch » 15 Apr 2013 21:18

Android working too. Replying now on android.
supa4

Post by supa4 » 15 Apr 2013 21:19

roo7 wrote:
supa4 wrote:Just wondering if tapatalk still compatable with this forum? as i have problem connecting using it and there seems to have no announcement here to state its not usable. Anyone any advice? thanks :)
It is but I haven't got time to update it. My iPhone client is still working. Are you on another platform ?
Oic, mine not working since last week, so i updated the Tapatalk to 2.4.13, i m on Android 4.1.2. But still the same, hence i thought this site no longer support Tapatalk.

no worries, i can still use the browser on my phone :)