verfication of bot?

Get first hand news of the forum and provide any feedback to the administrators.

FAQ and Rules are also located here.

Comments and critics are welcome.
jaded

verfication of bot?

Post by jaded » 19 May 2012 12:48

is it me, or is there some verification to eliminate bots to access our website now?

i try loggin on normally by clicking on my 'sc bookmark', but i was being brought to a page that ask me to type what i see, as in most cases to verify that i am 'human'.

am i the only one?
lunarin79
CEO

Re: verfication of bot?

Post by lunarin79 » 19 May 2012 12:59

Seiko Club Gathering 2016
ivan
HULK

verfication of bot?

Post by ivan » 19 May 2012 13:11

lunarin79 wrote:Image
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 19 May 2012 13:29

Yup, I am subscribing to a service that protects our forums against bots and spammers. Sometimes when you login to the internet, you get an address that's had such activities, so they remember that and try to verify if you are human.

The best way to get over it is disconnect and reconnect from internet, hopefully you get another address. :)
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
jaded

Post by jaded » 23 May 2012 14:49

alright. tks. yeah, it happened on and off. sometimes the verficaiton words oso kua bo one. hard to see. try till they auto change the verfication word for me. :?
jaded

Post by jaded » 24 May 2012 00:43

Bro roo, can clarify for me when did you subscribe to this service? think i am having more of the problem now. and once, i even encounter this page that says 'the current page is offline' and some other words when i click on the bookmark leading to this website. but when i tried goin to seikoclub.sg from another computer (using the same wireless), the other comp work jus fine.
roo7
IT Superman

verfication of bot?

Post by roo7 » 24 May 2012 07:19

I subscribe to cloudflare a long time ago. Can't really recall when.

Not sure why, but it only blocks spammers or pc that could have a virus infection. You might want to check it out ?

Do you have the actual screenshot ?

Sent from my iPhone
Not as active.
roo7
IT Superman

verfication of bot?

Post by roo7 » 24 May 2012 07:20

Moved to forum feedback

Sent from my iPhone
Not as active.
jaded

Post by jaded » 24 May 2012 11:39

i solve the prob alr then tot 'iya, could have screen shot and post it online'.

nvm, if it happen again, i will screen shot and show you.

yeah, thats what i worry about. coz i don use to have this problem. if you subscribed long ago and only happen to me recently, i tot the security of my computer might have been compromise. but i jus scanned my comp for virus, show nothing. i will jus monitor the situation and let you know if anything pop out again. tks!