Introducing ourselves!

General topics regarding watches, accessories or tools
TimelessLuxWatches

Introducing ourselves!

Post by TimelessLuxWatches » 24 Sep 2014 01:12

Hi everyone, a pleasure to meet you. I'm Brett, the writer for Timeless Luxury Watches, an American Seiko/Grand Seiko/Prospex/Astron dealer.

We've got a very active blog that heavily emphasizes Seikos, particularly Grand Seiko and write a lot of informative articles with tons of photography and video. I write everything from reviews, to industry coverage, to interviews with people in the business, to technical articles explaining how a particular movement works.

We at Timeless look forward to meeting everyone here and hopefully sharing some Seiko love. The owner of Timeless and myself are huge Grand Seiko fans--I'm wearing my Hi-Beat SBGH001 right now, and he's wearing a rare (to Americans) SBGT015 with the 9F.

In my experience, threads are better with photos, so here's a few of mine:

Many thanks to roo7 for allowing us to participate as well. Please feel free to ask anything about any Seiko or to request comparisons, photos, videos or reviews. I'll post one later today to get us started.
KKFA

Re: Introducing ourselves!

Post by KKFA » 24 Sep 2014 08:49

Hi Brett,

Welcome! I have read some of your articles and found them informative and insightful. I especially like your photos and those gorgeous close ups of the Grand Seikos. Really great photography.

Cheers.