19/04/15 WRUW this wet Sunday

General topics regarding watches, accessories or tools
Beginner1

Re: 19/04/15 WRUW this wet Sunday

Post by Beginner1 » 19 Apr 2015 23:16

telepgm wrote:
thats the thing about watch as a hobby: the best thrill is the ones that you know personally, alongside with comments offered by the more observant folks. Enjoy the GS, mate. Their textures of their dial are quite a work of art.[/quote]

Tks Bro, hope this watch can stay with me for long time.
KKFA

Post by KKFA » 20 Apr 2015 01:02

Beginner1 wrote:
telepgm wrote:
thats the thing about watch as a hobby: the best thrill is the ones that you know personally, alongside with comments offered by the more observant folks. Enjoy the GS, mate. Their textures of their dial are quite a work of art.
Tks Bro, hope this watch can stay with me for long time.[/quote]
Hi may I know the model number of this hi beat GS? Thanks apologies for my ignorance. Thanks.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 20 Apr 2015 01:08

xxccxx wrote:Still on this... Image
Dude... pardon me for asking... what is the WR rating for your model huh?
Been swimming lately in public pool, came across a mature bloke swimming with this, and i was :shock: "stunned" :shock: , since this is a dress piece, which is not so... perfect for swimming ley...
That cannon pushers and the subdial layout... too hard to mistaken as U-Boat la...
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
xxccxx

Post by xxccxx » 20 Apr 2015 08:11

Ed.YEO wrote:
xxccxx wrote:Still on this... Image
Dude... pardon me for asking... what is the WR rating for your model huh?
Been swimming lately in public pool, came across a mature bloke swimming with this, and i was :shock: "stunned" :shock: , since this is a dress piece, which is not so... perfect for swimming ley...
That cannon pushers and the subdial layout... too hard to mistaken as U-Boat la...
WR 10bar (100m). I wouldn't go swim with this. But for the record, I wouldn't swim with my Submariner either. :P
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 20 Apr 2015 09:20

Aaaahhh... that explains. I thought that the fella sibeh ehsai, even if kenna water, spoil, also dosen't matter to him...
Haaa~~~ indeed, he is really sibeh ehsai @ the pool, to and fro continuously for 2 laps no stop always one... :lol:
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Beginner1

Post by Beginner1 » 20 Apr 2015 09:27

KKFA wrote:
Beginner1 wrote:thats the thing about watch as a hobby: the best thrill is the ones that you know personally, alongside with comments offered by the more observant folks. Enjoy the GS, mate. Their textures of their dial are quite a work of art.
Hi may I know the model number of this hi beat GS? Thanks apologies for my ignorance. Thanks.[/quote]
Hi this model is SBGH005.
KKFA

Post by KKFA » 20 Apr 2015 12:08

Beginner1 wrote:
KKFA wrote:
Hi may I know the model number of this hi beat GS? Thanks apologies for my ignorance. Thanks.
Hi this model is SBGH005.[/quote]

Thanks. I thought so but I thought the dial was deep black rather than textured. Nice.

I will never let go of a GS once I get my hands on one. But thats just me.

Wear it in good health. Cheers.