MO : Deployment Clasp

General topics regarding watches, accessories or tools
seiko siao

MO : Deployment Clasp

Post by seiko siao » 28 Jul 2012 12:17

Dear All SCS Bros,

I'll be organizing a Mass Order for deployment clasp. Below are some details of the deployment clasp.

The clasp is a Top Quality 316L Swiss Stainless Steel Deployment Clasp Buckle
with Double Lock release with Spring Bar attachment to Strap system.

All plated items can keep color for over 3 years under normal conditions

Can handle strap thickness up to approx. 4.0mm, RosH standards, suitable for sensitive skin.

I'm looking at a minimum of 25 pcs in order to go ahead with this MO, the price will beS$32/pc for all the below mentioned sizes and finishing.

18mm/20mm/22mm/24mm
1 Rose Gold Polished
2 Rose Gold Brushed
3 Yellow Gold Polished
4 Yellow Gold Brushed
5 Stainless Steel Polished
6 Stainless Steel Brushed
7 PVD Brushed

More photos of the clasp can be found at the link provided below, all the clasp on watches that you see in the photos belong to me and it's taken to show how it looks like when it's put on.

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu81 ... t%20Clasp/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The closing date for this MO will be 17th Aug 2012 @ 2359hrs.

After the orders are confirmed, I'll placed the orders and it will approx takes 4-5 weeks to reach me and I'll do the sorting out and contact those who ordered for collection.

For all those interested, kindly PM me with your contact no, the quantity, the sizes and the finishing that you wanted to order. I'll send you a message once i receive your orders and at the same time your orders will be shown in this thread to prevent any miscommunication or misunderstanding.

Thank you for viewing.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Wist List
IWC IW377709 or IW377719
Panerai PAM 111
Seiko MM300 SDBX001 or SBDX012
Tudor Blackbay Bronze 79250BM
Omega Speedmaster 311.30.42.30.01.005
Longines Legend Diver L3.674.4.50.0