WRUW 23/09/14 still hazy?

General topics regarding watches, accessories or tools
sengki

Re: WRUW 23/09/14 still hazy?

Post by sengki » 23 Sep 2014 22:16

:shock: :shock: :shock: sammi watch of the pass.now karli perng more in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

telepgm wrote:
LB1981 wrote:Image

Sent from 飞鸽传书
song! Karli-perng! 爽!咖喱飯!shiok, curry rice! Splendid, Curry rice!
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 23 Sep 2014 22:34

sengki wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: sammi watch of the pass.now karli perng more in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

telepgm wrote: song! Karli-perng! 爽!咖喱飯!shiok, curry rice! Splendid, Curry rice!
made me hungry when I saw the Ti Sammi. Looks damn gao-gao (夠夠)solid-solid (硬硬).
Strap Shine by Dicon: Leather Care for Watch Straps. Nourishes | Waterproofs | Cleans
http://www.leather-care.sg/product/stra ... -by-dicon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Contact: hello@jaspe.com.sg
TheChef

Post by TheChef » 23 Sep 2014 22:52

LB1981 wrote:Image

Sent from 飞鸽传书
Nice watch and good food. :P
"Please touch your own favorite watch with your kind heart and love forever." - Ikuo Tokunaga, Chief Designer of SEIKO Dive Watches and Sports Watches
LB1981

Post by LB1981 » 24 Sep 2014 09:50

telepgm wrote:
song! Karli-perng! 爽!咖喱飯!shiok, curry rice! Splendid, Curry rice!
sengki wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: sammi watch of the pass.now karli perng more in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
telepgm wrote:made me hungry when I saw the Ti Sammi. Looks damn gao-gao (夠夠)solid-solid (硬硬).
TheChef wrote: Nice watch and good food. :P
Not curry rice, it Roasted Duck Drumstick rice with braised egg with lot of gravy and chilli sauce. :oops: :twisted: :lol:
rojakman

Post by rojakman » 24 Sep 2014 17:09

doinkydoink wrote:
rojakman wrote: Stalking at their web store. Lol. Still not put up for sale. Hopefully it is the 375usd version. Yesterday one was put up for sale at their web store for 650usd.
Is TII which is the more expensive one.:cry:

Sorry for the typos..am using auto correction.
Taken from jake fb post on the differences and similarities of the t2 and TII.

Differences in case, glass, bezel system, crown/tube system, gasket, different movement and of cos price.

Similarities are dials, insert and hands.
Using Tapatalk