** The Official Dress Watch**

General topics regarding watches, accessories or tools

Re: ** The Official Dress Watch**

Post by 004 » 07 Jun 2013 18:54

Beginner1 wrote:This one I think. Light weight and not too big.
I likee .. 8-)
Stan80

Post by Stan80 » 07 Jun 2013 19:11

Diospada wrote:
Stan80 wrote:I am super impress with all the dress watches paraded...
:D

Super poisoned by Seiko Cocktail!!!!

I only have Orient Ascend (blue textured dial) and Bambino.

The Ascend is really nice. Was contemplating it when I was at big time the other day. I bought another orient instead after thinking about keeping it on the metal bracelet. Now when I see it on the leather straps, I feel my heart twisting inside out.
The Ascend is great and I find the dial very clean to read. The only down side is the rotor can be heard when it is turning, soft and not annoying. As great as the Bambino, this is a watch I liked and will keep as it is a great gift from my buddy. :)
My family, my life, my watches...
Personal favourite: Tudor Classic Moxa
Beginner1

Post by Beginner1 » 08 Jun 2013 15:01

wish0635 wrote:
Beginner1 wrote:This one I think. Light weight and not too big.
Nice classic. Is this the SARB027 in metal bracelet?

Nearly hooted this model 3 years ago but bought the SARB021 instead. I think this model has been discontinued.

Cheers,
Hi , This is SARB031. I alway try to pick a silver or white dial for dress watch.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 02 Jul 2013 15:25

To fellow dresswatch hunting brudders. Those who may hv positive impression with Claude Bernard watches, be informed that All Watches is pushing the brand off @ 50% off. Not all branch carries this brand. Call All Watches to seek for further details.
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 27 Jan 2014 23:38

This TISSOT LeLOCLE model with the chinese character :shock: "Blessings" :shock: on the dial, seems very nice a piece to hoot during this festive season. But haven't been seen in numbers of retail stores...
duh... I wonder is it strictly restricted HK, TW and CN market... :?:
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
bofff

Post by bofff » 05 Feb 2014 22:59

definetly SARBs are best looking and stylish dress watches.
but as I prefer bit bigger watches
Orient Bambino and Steinhart Marine Roman re my favorities:
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 24 Jul 2014 00:09

Come across something that draw my attention while window shopping around.
After disappeared from the local market for some years... It seems that Sandoz of Switzerland(not HK or SG) makes a come back with a dress piece with good classic design.
The picture is blur, because of cropping from initial 8mpx capture from some distance.
The SANDOZ Switzerland logo often identified by "SANDOZ of Switzerland" prints, and SWISS MADE prints @ the bottom.
The design is classique and simple, yet from far... look like...
...but when look closer, the BOR bracelet is more prominent than the flatter LONGINES bracelet.

Price? $505. Definitely packed with Nickle plated 2824 Automatic movement.
Ed.YEO

The old *DINO* make a comeback with SELLITAS

Post by Ed.YEO » 02 Nov 2014 02:13

Came back from a seller's booth few hours ago...
There are new additions to the mechanical range.
Mostly are powered by Sellitas SW200-1, and comes with moderate WR @ 100m. Hence, the crown is not a screw down type. The comebacks are probably to compete with TISSOT in the entry level range.

The designs are mostly dress type.

Comes with choice of ARABIC indices or ROMAN indices, strap(under 800) or metal bracelet(above 800)... which seems to be designed with effort...