Timegrapher machine

General topics regarding watches, accessories or tools
oOsiMm

Re: Timegrapher machine

Post by oOsiMm » 10 Nov 2011 10:36

monthly meetups not possible and always subject to changes one....one free the other might not be free.. unless the few bros damm on one..

change of place for next meetups or gatherings would be good...CSC location isnt that suitable

I like the library atmosphere...quiet and cosy
davtse

Post by davtse » 10 Nov 2011 21:34

i just tried the kello app. got a signal and the app managed to determine the beat of the watch pretty fast and dead on. not too sure about how accurate the readings are, but it appears to at least determine if the watch is going fast or slow.
hwt

Post by hwt » 10 Nov 2011 22:35

Just tried the Kello app as well. Kello managed to get the correct BPM, but accuracy was all over the place - sometimes fast, sometimes slow.. Wonder if a better mic would help.

Even got timegrapher, stilll need some bro here to provide complimentary watch regulating service.. If got, I don't mind chipping in a little to help finance the purchase.
sellwatch

Timegrapher machine

Post by sellwatch » 16 Nov 2011 01:03

Looks like there is a high end and low end one. From what i heard, the low end one gives a different reading each time.

Guess im gonna pass on hooting one.
phantom150

Post by phantom150 » 16 Nov 2011 01:17

sellwatch wrote:Looks like there is a high end and low end one. From what i heard, the low end one gives a different reading each time.

Guess im gonna pass on hooting one.
the real mccoy cost well into 4 digits....

the china mades wans , anything from 280usd i think.....

k2's has some funny readback within the same watch it can go from -ve to +ve seconds (slower to faster)

mechanically, its quite not possible, if a watch is fast, it should always beat faster, same for slower watches, considering the watch is dead fixed on the machine stand.

There's another port for "calibration frequency" , this i believe, is the part that makes the real thing apart from the replicas.

The actual company making this device or any good standard lab should be able to use this port to calibrate and fine tune the accuracy of this machine itself from time to time, esp for companies that bought it, needing to achieve ISO standards, such calibration also easily cost 3 digits per tune/calibration.
Looking for m/c ebc brake pads and k&n air filter, PM me.