Besides SKYWATCHES and CREATIONWATCHES...

General topics regarding watches, accessories or tools
Ed.YEO

Besides SKYWATCHES and CREATIONWATCHES...

Post by Ed.YEO » 28 Nov 2011 02:23

I don't know any brudders here have ever encountered this site before...
Well... at least to me, another new site for me to take reference on the specs.
Looking at the price... could be some kind of more ex than skywatches and creationwatches.

http://www.bodying.sg/seiko-watches-srp ... ches/24913" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
CoolieND

Re: Besides SKYWATCHES and CREATIONWATCHES...

Post by CoolieND » 28 Nov 2011 07:41

Bodying is OK... they're supposed to be reputable, based out of Malaysia if I'm not mistaken. Only issue with them is that they tend to overstate the list pricing of all their watches, meaning the '60% discount' they are offering is reality nowhere near that.

Other sites to keep in mind are chronograph and 21jewels, both based in Singapore. Chronograph's a bit expensive for discontinued items, but otherwise ok, I believe. 21jewels is nice, and the guy who runs it is a friendly guy.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 30 Nov 2011 12:28

I assume that you had made purchase with them before?
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
CoolieND

Post by CoolieND » 01 Dec 2011 09:03

Nope, never dealt with Bodying; what I know is basically hearsay. Take a look at WUS, I believe that people there have dealt though....
hwt

Post by hwt » 06 Dec 2011 23:37

Quite interesting how they price their watches:
https://www.bodying.sg/seiko-watches-sc ... ches/26812" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.bodying.sg/seiko-watches-sc ... ches/21695" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Only found 1 comment from the internet:
http://quartzimodo.com/how-to-spot-a-fa ... omment-568" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyone purchased from them before?
GBB2007

Post by GBB2007 » 07 Dec 2011 17:53

Skywatch price think online is different from their shop price..correct me if I am wrong cos my friend asked before. :?:
magna_strike

Post by magna_strike » 07 Dec 2011 22:06

GBB2007 wrote:Skywatch price think online is different from their shop price..correct me if I am wrong cos my friend asked before. :?:
yup, online is much more cheaper. but u can always go to their shop and say tat u saw the price online, then they will give u at tat price, sometimes more cheaper than u expect.. ;)
socketer

Post by socketer » 11 Dec 2011 09:48

magna_strike wrote:
GBB2007 wrote:Skywatch price think online is different from their shop price..correct me if I am wrong cos my friend asked before. :?:
yup, online is much more cheaper. but u can always go to their shop and say tat u saw the price online, then they will give u at tat price, sometimes more cheaper than u expect.. ;)
they will charge GST 7% on top of the internet price
magna_strike

Post by magna_strike » 11 Dec 2011 19:51

socketer wrote:
magna_strike wrote:
they will charge GST 7% on top of the internet price
yeah, that one is true.. but still, they are quite willing to give u discount one if u ask for it.
CoolieND

Post by CoolieND » 12 Dec 2011 01:33

I dunno, had the complete opposite experience; the B&M store was almost completely unaware of tr Internet pricing, and a bit hard to negotiate with even with that info...

Still, ended up buying the Mako and Monster from them, and they've performed as expected, so Skywatches is still in my good books. :)
hwt

Post by hwt » 13 Dec 2011 21:49

OK.. a little update on Bodying.sg

Whacked the SCVS001 selling from bodying.sg. Weird ordering procedure, there's this security measure where they are supposed to place an automated voice call to your home phone number to provide a 4 digits to key in during the ordering process to confirm your phone number and address.

Never received the call, so anyhow hantam in 4 digits. Strike ah! Order went though. Got an automated email shortly confirming my order and instructions on how to contact customer service.

Almost a week has passed and no notification of shipment. Was about to email their customer support when I saw the important email in my inbox - No stock. Sian 1/2 already after one week of waiting, then tell me no stock. Instead, they offer a SARB035 for S$715 (for me to top up from my original $322 order). Didn't take up the offer and asked for a refund.

Probably legit, but not the best experience so far.
CoolieND

Post by CoolieND » 14 Dec 2011 02:13

Well... yea, bodying apparent;y has issues with keeping pages up to date with stock. A Mechanical Spirit @ $322 would've been a smoking hot deal though!! :o

Think some guys are selling used watches on swx / sg-roc, no? Perhaps looking at those, even if they are used (ping lexong, he may be able to help with a Sarb ;)).
GBB2007

Post by GBB2007 » 14 Dec 2011 14:08

Thanks for all the info. But I guess better to get from Twinkle and K2 with all the references here. Is Skywatches also grey market?
Sonus

Post by Sonus » 25 Dec 2011 11:13

GBB2007 wrote:Thanks for all the info. But I guess better to get from Twinkle and K2 with all the references here. Is Skywatches also grey market?

Hi Buys, just to back track a bit. Does the watches sold by Skywatches.com.sg are Authentic? If real, is it better price to drop by their shop at peoples park or buy online? :?: Thanks for replying....