City Chain Post Christmast Sales 80% storewide?

General topics regarding watches, accessories or tools
CancerianX

City Chain Post Christmast Sales 80% storewide?

Post by CancerianX » 26 Dec 2011 20:39

Just saw them having 80% :shock: sales while in Tampines Mall this afternoon, any bro can verify whether is selected item only. I was in a rush so did not went in to check :oops:
herzausstahl

Re: City Chain Post Christmast Sales 80% storewide?

Post by herzausstahl » 26 Dec 2011 20:53

Quickster74 wrote:Just saw them having 80% :shock: sales while in Tampines Mall this afternoon, any bro can verify whether is selected item only. I was in a rush so did not went in to check :oops:
oh no please no..... NOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CancerianX

Post by CancerianX » 26 Dec 2011 20:59

herzausstahl wrote:
Quickster74 wrote:Just saw them having 80% :shock: sales while in Tampines Mall this afternoon, any bro can verify whether is selected item only. I was in a rush so did not went in to check :oops:
oh no please no..... NOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i was like chua tio 80% ...thought KW 50% aldy MAx out liao until i see lish :lol: but still sketical leh :mrgreen:

maybe they target those Yr end bonus ppl lor :o
herzausstahl

Post by herzausstahl » 26 Dec 2011 21:09

I think the 80% should be on their in-house brands like Smash, possibly Titus, maybe Cyma... Those brands their parent company is the owner I think.
CancerianX

Post by CancerianX » 26 Dec 2011 21:13

herzausstahl wrote:I think the 80% should be on their in-house brands like Smash, possibly Titus, maybe Cyma... Those brands their parent company is the owner I think.

Cyma also quite nice leh,like very high end, if 80% maybee can hoot their automatic one :evil:
watchlooker

Post by watchlooker » 26 Dec 2011 21:25

Quickster74 wrote:
herzausstahl wrote:I think the 80% should be on their in-house brands like Smash, possibly Titus, maybe Cyma... Those brands their parent company is the owner I think.

Cyma also quite nice leh,like very high end, if 80% maybee can hoot their automatic one :evil:
:lol: :lol: I was thinking this line.... and u beat me for it.... wonder when the sale end? I won't be back until after 2011 lei... :cry:
CancerianX

Post by CancerianX » 26 Dec 2011 21:30

watchlooker wrote:
Quickster74 wrote:

:lol: :lol: I was thinking this line.... and u beat me for it.... wonder when the sale end? I won't be back until after 2011 lei... :cry:

Not sure when ending, but i saw quite a crowd at Tampines City Chain Branch, along that stretch Vincent watch also crowded ..not sure VW got any promotion?
watchlooker

Post by watchlooker » 26 Dec 2011 21:38

Quickster74 wrote: Not sure when ending, but i saw quite a crowd at Tampines City Chain Branch, along that stretch Vincent watch also crowded ..not sure VW got any promotion?
Oh... Vincent watch, I know the boss there, three weeks ago brought my aunt there to bought a ladies Omega auto... was 5K++ and he gave me 3K++ after discount. Even molest the Oris 1000m or 500m divers there... but the bezel cannot make it.
CancerianX

Post by CancerianX » 26 Dec 2011 21:40

watchlooker wrote:
Quickster74 wrote: Not sure when ending, but i saw quite a crowd at Tampines City Chain Branch, along that stretch Vincent watch also crowded ..not sure VW got any promotion?
Oh... Vincent watch, I know the boss there, three weeks ago brought my aunt there to bought a ladies Omega auto... was 5K++ and he gave me 3K++ after discount. Even molest the Oris 1000m or 500m divers there... but the bezel cannot make it.

I was drooling at their Longines Range whenever i go in their shop, very dressy, i like :oops:

I also catch a glimps at Watch Of Swizerland outlet just outside too, their Hamilton watch also chio... :evil:
watchlooker

Post by watchlooker » 26 Dec 2011 21:52

Quickster74 wrote:

I was drooling at their Longines Range whenever i go in their shop, very dressy, i like :oops:

I also catch a glimps at Watch Of Swizerland outlet just outside too, their Hamilton watch also chio... :evil:
The Longines Master collection is quite swee.... the one with the Roman hrs indexes is quite nice. ;)

As for WOS, the price there not so friendly even though I had gone in a few times. Always see here and there, molest here and there but never buy. Soon, the sale guy knew me by face and give me a bochap look the last time I went in, and pretend to be busy.... LOL
CancerianX

Post by CancerianX » 26 Dec 2011 21:59

watchlooker wrote:
Quickster74 wrote:

The Longines Master collection is quite swee.... the one with the Roman hrs indexes is quite nice. ;)

As for WOS, the price there not so friendly even though I had gone in a few times. Always see here and there, molest here and there but never buy. Soon, the sale guy knew me by face and give me a bochap look the last time I went in, and pretend to be busy.... LOL

i don't even dare to go in , just admiring outside their showcase nia :oops:
watchlooker

Post by watchlooker » 26 Dec 2011 22:06

Quickster74 wrote: i don't even dare to go in , just admiring outside their showcase nia :oops:

Why? Dun care lah... just go in lah.... or u want to wait for me back then I go in with you. ;)
CancerianX

Post by CancerianX » 26 Dec 2011 22:09

watchlooker wrote:
Quickster74 wrote: i don't even dare to go in , just admiring outside their showcase nia :oops:

Why? Dun care lah... just go in lah.... or u want to wait for me back then I go in with you. ;)

my pocket not as deep as chiu lah bro, wat i have mostly hv gone to my family liao, if got also very little left ebby mth lor :cry:

i dnt mind go in with you if u decide to hoot something BIG :lol:
watchlooker

Post by watchlooker » 26 Dec 2011 22:12

Quickster74 wrote: my pocket not as deep as chiu lah bro, wat i have mostly hv gone to my family liao, if got also very little left ebby mth lor :cry:

Bro... I'm just the same as you. Need to save in order to hoot something BIG.

No need to hoot also can go in one lah.... just go in and molest here and there lor... to get the feel of the watch you want then save to get it! ;)
CancerianX

Post by CancerianX » 26 Dec 2011 22:23

watchlooker wrote:
Quickster74 wrote: my pocket not as deep as chiu lah bro, wat i have mostly hv gone to my family liao, if got also very little left ebby mth lor :cry:

Bro... I'm just the same as you. Need to save in order to hoot something BIG.

No need to hoot also can go in one lah.... just go in and molest here and there lor... to get the feel of the watch you want then save to get it! ;)

True bro, can see and touch also good..i'm still saving up for my GMT II Ceramic , hope can achieved this goal in 2012 :oops: