How many of you....

General topics regarding watches, accessories or tools
big-e-294

Re: How many of you....

Post by big-e-294 » 20 Jan 2012 15:54

funky_banana wrote:
big-e-294 wrote:i usually dont wear watch at home. But when doing chores, i strap on my one and only g-shock.

i'm still looking out for a gmt watch... the citizen nighthawk seems to be the most affordable right now.
wait bro, i thought u have one nighthawk?
i agree that the nighthawk is one of the affordable gmt watch. however, after some time i feel the dial is too complex already. :lol: mine already at one corner and stop ticking already. haven't given it some sun for a while :roll:

anyway, you can take a look at this some watches with china movements if you don't mind.
i have one watch from hong kong - brand is Perpetual. i got it off cheap from sgroc, about 150sgd.
but they are selling about usd220 now! however, time keeping is quite good to be frank. picture doesn't justify the nice blue hands.

okay, let's stay on the topic for now :lol:
I didn't manage to hoot the nighthawk so still looking.
Yeoman

Post by Yeoman » 20 Jan 2012 16:29

No watch is fine if I go anywhere near my house.

E.g.
go coffee shop to buy food.
go to nearest Sg pool outlet to buy 4d/toto or collect prize :mrgreen:
go out for a jog
oonik

How many of you....

Post by oonik » 20 Jan 2012 16:51

Watch is a must for me but if didn't wear, got handphone to tell time mah.....
funky_banana

Post by funky_banana » 20 Jan 2012 20:01

see other then telling time... it's more like a habit
mariod

Post by mariod » 20 Jan 2012 20:35

funky_banana wrote: how many of you here also have this habit that you must wear a watch anywhere you go? :mrgreen:
Me, too! ...and even at home... :mrgreen:
Rgds.
Mario
Osc13

Post by Osc13 » 20 Jan 2012 23:14

@bro funky banana: I can't sleep without my watch on, yeah I probably need help hahaha..

@bro Herza, that casio you got strapped on camo strap is awesome (the Ana digi at the centre of the pic, spread horizontally) mind sharing with us which model is that ? Is it discontinued ?

@bro looking for GMT watch: try steinhart ocean-1 GMT, it's somewhat affordable, keeps good time, a rolex GMT master homage though and the pepsi bezel is irrestable (at least to me they are)
herzausstahl

Post by herzausstahl » 21 Jan 2012 00:11

sawungkampret wrote:Image

wohooooo...waiting for bro herz post-chinese new year lelong for any of these :lol:
I post also nobuttie will buy huan. Price no good :cry: