Any bros here bought watches from Rakuten??

General topics regarding watches, accessories or tools
Dyiow

Re: Any bros here bought watches from Rakuten??

Post by Dyiow » 15 Jul 2013 22:42

Wow thank you bros for all the sharing, dint expect that so many bros are willing to share their experience to a newbie like me. I would probably give it a try on that website. This people here and the forum is awesome!!
CoolieND

Post by CoolieND » 16 Jul 2013 10:08

Just make sure If you are trying to buy directly from Rakuten that you read the Store Info page for the respective seller first to see if they are indeed able to 1) process your payment and 2) ship the item overseas.

Good luck finding your new watch!
Dyiow

Post by Dyiow » 19 Jul 2013 21:09

CoolieND wrote:Just make sure If you are trying to buy directly from Rakuten that you read the Store Info page for the respective seller first to see if they are indeed able to 1) process your payment and 2) ship the item overseas.

Good luck finding your new watch!
Thanks a million bro, let us happy hunting !! Cheers!! Btw to the bro that pm me sorry cant read your pm as I am not authorized to receive pm yet. :D
nednil

Post by nednil » 31 Jul 2013 02:37

super helpful info! was thinking about getting from rakuten cos there are a few models i'm looking at that are so much cheaper than getting it locally. found a shop selling the sarb017 for less than S$500. really thinking about getting it soon.