Suggest: Watch for father

General topics regarding watches, accessories or tools
oncleoliver

Re: Suggest: Watch for father

Post by oncleoliver » 07 Oct 2014 13:45

maxxevv wrote:If he's outdoors most of the time, and fishing/boating is his kind of stuff, would suggest one of those solar divers.

SNE107, SNE279, SNE293, SNE295

Or those solar chronograph divers:

SSC015, SSC017, SSC019, SSC021

They are not that pricey, convenience of quartz but with the presence of an automatic. And being divers, will generally be plenty durable for his uses. ;)
I was also looking at the solar divers. I wonder if they will 'age' well like a pair of denim jeans. The bezels are quite awesome.
You are not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

- Tyler Durden
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 07 Oct 2014 14:05

oncleoliver wrote:
maxxevv wrote:If he's outdoors most of the time, and fishing/boating is his kind of stuff, would suggest one of those solar divers.

SNE107, SNE279, SNE293, SNE295

Or those solar chronograph divers:

SSC015, SSC017, SSC019, SSC021

They are not that pricey, convenience of quartz but with the presence of an automatic. And being divers, will generally be plenty durable for his uses. ;)
I was also looking at the solar divers. I wonder if they will 'age' well like a pair of denim jeans. The bezels are quite awesome.
only one way to find out: buy one and wait! I'm withdrawing my sale of my solar! :)
Strap Shine by Dicon: Leather Care for Watch Straps. Nourishes | Waterproofs | Cleans
http://www.leather-care.sg/product/stra ... -by-dicon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Contact: hello@jaspe.com.sg
oncleoliver

Post by oncleoliver » 07 Oct 2014 14:31

huh?
You are not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

- Tyler Durden
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 07 Oct 2014 15:26

oncleoliver wrote:huh?
i had a solar diver for sale; I'm withdrawing her from sale. :)
Strap Shine by Dicon: Leather Care for Watch Straps. Nourishes | Waterproofs | Cleans
http://www.leather-care.sg/product/stra ... -by-dicon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Contact: hello@jaspe.com.sg
fireal

Post by fireal » 09 Oct 2014 14:22

gshock
Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't
own it, but you can use it. You can't keep
it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it
you can never get it back.
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 09 Oct 2014 16:10

fireal wrote:gshock
Imagemake your dad feel like a king!
oncleoliver

Post by oncleoliver » 09 Oct 2014 16:35

Old people got wear this kind of watch one meh?!

- Tyler Durden
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 09 Oct 2014 16:40

I'll make my father do a selfie with a GX56 soon! Haha.
oncleoliver

Post by oncleoliver » 09 Oct 2014 16:46

Do it!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- Tyler Durden
telepgm

Suggest: Watch for father

Post by telepgm » 09 Oct 2014 16:51

oncleoliver wrote:Do it!!!!

I Gotto buy my GX56 for my father first. :) paying a visit to 3D soon.

Last edited by telepgm on 09 Oct 2014 17:02, edited 1 time in total.
oncleoliver

Post by oncleoliver » 09 Oct 2014 16:52

Pffffttttttt

- Tyler Durden
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 18 Oct 2014 00:43

Hmmm... if uncle(ur father) is a big fan of...

I wonder will he be dancing with joy with...
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
oncleoliver

Post by oncleoliver » 18 Oct 2014 06:12

Errrr that's my gen lah not his

- Tyler Durden
chriscentro

Post by chriscentro » 18 Oct 2014 08:54

this one, sure his gen
TheChef

Post by TheChef » 18 Oct 2014 08:58

chriscentro wrote:this one, sure his gen
I like this piece.
"Please touch your own favorite watch with your kind heart and love forever." - Ikuo Tokunaga, Chief Designer of SEIKO Dive Watches and Sports Watches