Question on speedpost collection

General topics regarding watches, accessories or tools
Jeryltan

Question on speedpost collection

Post by Jeryltan » 26 Jan 2015 15:06

Got a question for folks who use ems/speedpost before. Today my 1st time self collection fr speedpost, didn't know can self collect before [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE] i got a yellow gst slip together with the parcel but they didn't collect the gst from me? I never got the slip when they deliver to my house? Should i go up to pay the gst? Don't want to end up in trouble.
Cosmograph

Re: Question on speedpost collection

Post by Cosmograph » 26 Jan 2015 20:15

Jeryltan wrote:Got a question for folks who use ems/speedpost before. Today my 1st time self collection fr speedpost, didn't know can self collect before [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE] i got a yellow gst slip together with the parcel but they didn't collect the gst from me? I never got the slip when they deliver to my house? Should i go up to pay the gst? Don't want to end up in trouble.

Never experience this before. If kena, they will collect on the spot and never heard of self collection unless at Paya Lebar next to Singpost-usual customs collection.
Enjoying Japanese, Swiss, Germans & Micros quartz or mechanical, solar/Eco or kinetic, electronic

Time is one's best friend or worst enemy. You can't stop her or contain her but you can use her or watch her go by!
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 26 Jan 2015 21:12

Cosmograph wrote:
Jeryltan wrote:Got a question for folks who use ems/speedpost before. Today my 1st time self collection fr speedpost, didn't know can self collect before [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE] i got a yellow gst slip together with the parcel but they didn't collect the gst from me? I never got the slip when they deliver to my house? Should i go up to pay the gst? Don't want to end up in trouble.

Never experience this before. If kena, they will collect on the spot and never heard of self collection unless at Paya Lebar next to Singpost-usual customs collection.
yeAp i self collect paya lebar. It came with a transparent plastic bag with a security seal. The yellow gst paper was stuck outside. They just let me collect, guess i,ll just keep the slip and hope they don,t chase me for it later [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Evirobie

Post by Evirobie » 30 Jan 2015 09:47

I guess they overlooked that. See if they send u a letter to request for payment.
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 31 Jan 2015 07:27

Evirobie wrote:I guess they overlooked that. See if they send u a letter to request for payment.
but the strange thing is i never got this yellow slip when they delivery to my house all along. I wonder what happen to it.
Lgt

Post by Lgt » 31 Jan 2015 14:38

Your item less than S$400?
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 31 Jan 2015 19:49

Lgt wrote:Your item less than S$400?
nope, those items using speed
Post definitely more than $400.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Soho

Post by Soho » 19 Feb 2015 12:16

In the end did they come back to demand payment from you?