My Small Seiko Chrono Collection

Seiko, Orient, Citizen, Casio and other Japanese watch companies
watchlooker

Re: My Small Seiko Chrono Collection

Post by watchlooker » 17 Apr 2011 23:02

milodinosaur wrote: :lol: I feel your pain bro... have to keep my precious safe from the CO's hands too... :lol: :lol:
oOsiMm wrote: Image
Bo pianz lor.... have to respect my CO mah.... so have to be secret agent..... so smart Osim bro.... :lol: :lol:

Heng was FHFL but almost drop my jumbo.... managed to distract my CO while I tucked the box away back to the storeroom!

Am down with a fever now probably caused by all the smoke and hot sun while paying respect to my ancestors yestreday.
watchlooker

Post by watchlooker » 17 Apr 2011 23:09

softup wrote:Image
collection.
Thks! ;)
sinner1974 wrote:wow :o :shock:

nice collection!!!

which one wanna flip? :lol:
Thks but not flip any at the moment.... which on u interested? :lol:
Astro2212 wrote:Wah lau eh c liao i dun knw how 2 work liaoz sia...POWDERHUL!!!:)
Got so power meh..... :?: :shock:
roo7 wrote:Very nice collection wor. I see the first auto chrono to space.

Thks.... the one been to space got slight cosmetic differ to mine.... still both are consider the same watch! :D
watchlooker

Post by watchlooker » 17 Apr 2011 23:14

eguy899 wrote:

nice! this is black panda rite?
if u ever flip pls let me b the 1st to know! :mrgreen:
Nope not the black panda... as bro e had said it is jumbo.... I think I have another 2 of these around somewhere.... one sama sama and the other greenish-blue one......

If I find out.... can sell u one ok bo? ;)
watchlooker

Post by watchlooker » 17 Apr 2011 23:16

big-e-294 wrote: Black panda is all black dial with gold indicies and white hands:
Nice black panda.... but if my memory din fall me.... the case should be gold one lei.... :?:
watchlooker

Post by watchlooker » 17 Apr 2011 23:20

Yeoman wrote:Definitely not a small collection. Seiko should reissue these vintage chronos.
Thomas bro.... not small meh.... can count with 2 hands and 2 legs mah..... :)

Dun think Seiko will reissue these vintage chronos..... with their ananta line....they'll be busy expand it further!!
watchlooker

Post by watchlooker » 17 Apr 2011 23:22

Remedy wrote:sorry just a side question, how often should we activate/run the chrono to keep it in good working condition?
Simple ans.... as often as u can.... get the auto chrono running all the time if possible!! ;)
watchlooker

Post by watchlooker » 17 Apr 2011 23:27

Triodeman wrote:These are my chrono collections, not all are Seikos though ....

These two chronos now belong to my wify ......

Bro Watchlooker, you have a very nice collection of Seiko vintage chronographs ...... :)
Thks bro Triodeman.... how is your quest for the most accurate watch so far?

You have a very good taste in your watch collection..... I can see the ananta and the flightmaster there. :D As other had said your is poison level 5.... me bo poison one.... 8-)

See you managed to poison your CO..... till she had 2 chronos..... :lol: :lol:
lunarin79
CEO

Post by lunarin79 » 17 Apr 2011 23:56

watchlooker wrote:
Nice black panda.... but if my memory din fall me.... the case should be gold one lei.... :?:
there is a s/s case with black dial,like big-e bro have & the gold case variant that you mentioned :)

3 types of Panda variants iirc :)
Seiko Club Gathering 2016
watchlooker

Post by watchlooker » 18 Apr 2011 09:52

lunarin79 wrote:there is a s/s case with black dial,like big-e bro have & the gold case variant that you mentioned :)

3 types of Panda variants iirc :)
Oh... so 3 variants and I thought only 2 nia... gotta hunt down this SS black one day!! saving moola for a big hoot.... :)