Noah's Tsunami mod job

Seiko, Orient, Citizen, Casio and other Japanese watch companies
sellwatch

Noah's Tsunami mod job

Post by sellwatch » 18 Apr 2011 10:52

Inspired by big-e korkor's mod and the recent fathom watch project,

I'm thinking of getting a mod done myself. I was very attracted to Noah's tsunami but his price is sibeh kwee. His recent passing brought up many pictures of his work and it got me enticed again.

To bros who have the knowledge, I hope you guys can help me with this one. This one if im not wrong is running a 6R15 with mm300 hand set. Anybody knows where can I get this dial or something similar. Is the sbnn007 dial compatible with a 6r15? I got a spare 6309-7040 to work on so I hope this is considered a headstart.

Anybody interested in a mod job project like this?
watchlooker

Re: Noah's Tsunami mod job

Post by watchlooker » 18 Apr 2011 11:18

If u want the mod dial.... can get it from Jake at http://www.10watches.com..." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. better hurry as they will only be open from now till 20th april afterwhich closed for a wk!
sellwatch

Post by sellwatch » 18 Apr 2011 11:26

watchlooker wrote:If u want the mod dial.... can get it from Jake at http://www.10watches.com..." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. better hurry as they will only be open from now till 20th april afterwhich closed for a wk!
email him already lohh.. now trying to visualize if this work with sbnn007 dial.
watchlooker

Post by watchlooker » 18 Apr 2011 11:28

sellwatch wrote:
email him already lohh.. now trying to visualize if this work with sbnn007 dial.
Gd luck! Why need 2 mod dial ley? :?:
sellwatch

Post by sellwatch » 18 Apr 2011 11:35

watchlooker wrote:
Gd luck! Why need 2 mod dial ley? :?:
coz this xw dial only available in june... leadtime too long..
watchlooker

Post by watchlooker » 18 Apr 2011 11:44

sellwatch wrote:
coz this xw dial only available in june... leadtime too long..
Wah.... switch dial with your mood si bo.... if you are to ask me.... the 007 dial is much better than xw 6309 mod dial!