Citizen military eco-drive

Seiko, Orient, Citizen, Casio and other Japanese watch companies
big-e-294

Citizen military eco-drive

Post by big-e-294 » 21 Apr 2011 15:27

i've been sort of regretting selling off my first and only Citizen eco-drive. It was a model that was not commonly available in SG a few years back. Even now i've never seen it.

but not long ago, i saw the bracelet model on Skywatches.com.sg and the price was lower than i expected!!
http://www.skywatches.com.sg/reviews/ci ... 00-69e.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

would i get better deal if i go down to skywatches shop at peoples park?
any bros have dealt with them before?
DC74

Re: Citizen military eco-drive

Post by DC74 » 21 Apr 2011 15:59

Dun forget they charge 7% GST if u buy online. Nowadays, Skywatches business big liao, alot of oversea ang mo customer, unlike 10+years ago when they still depend alot on local business. Their shop price also so so if u go down to bargain..
big-e-294

Post by big-e-294 » 21 Apr 2011 16:08

DC74 wrote:Dun forget they charge 7% GST if u buy online. Nowadays, Skywatches business big liao, alot of oversea ang mo customer, unlike 10+years ago when they still depend alot on local business. Their shop price also so so if u go down to bargain..
issit? then just like chronograph.com
thanks bro..
madabt

Post by madabt » 21 Apr 2011 16:13

Normally I will turn up at the shop and quote them their online prices at the shop, rounded up to the nearest dollar. Then I'll ask if they can wavier GST if I pay cash. Have been successful 3 out of 3 times I tried.
big-e-294

Post by big-e-294 » 21 Apr 2011 16:55

madabt wrote:Normally I will turn up at the shop and quote them their online prices at the shop, rounded up to the nearest dollar. Then I'll ask if they can wavier GST if I pay cash. Have been successful 3 out of 3 times I tried.
thats a good idea.. i didnt think of that. :twisted: