[010513 New Add'n]- [ORIENT]- an ORIENT, a 1st in life!

Seiko, Orient, Citizen, Casio and other Japanese watch companies
Ed.YEO

[010513 New Add'n]- [ORIENT]- an ORIENT, a 1st in life!

Post by Ed.YEO » 02 May 2013 00:00

一生中,第一只东方表。。。唔。。。系。。。 唔系出产自东方既大陆表,系出自日本既东方表。
In my life, a first watch from the ORIENT... no... ...not a chinese watch from the ORIENTS, it's the one from ORIENTAL JAPAN.

今日系五一劳动节,本来想出外食一大餐慰劳自己,最后都系俾自己买个纪念品。经过海鸥表专柜,俾佢地既M182sk镂空表吸引到,本来想入手果只红针,红时标款,点知佢地无货。。。就搭巴士去另外经常光顾既表行,打包依只想入手以耐既玫瑰金表壳BAMBINO。
Today is the annual Labour Day. Initially wanted to have a big meal outside to reward myself. In the end, decides to get myself a souvenir. Passed by a SEAGULL showroom, got attracted by their skeleton M182sk, wanted to get one with the red markers and hands, unfortunately, they ran out of stocks for that... well, i went ahead to another frequent watch shop, bagged this Rose Gold Case, hands and markers black dial BAMBINO which i had been wanting to add to my collection.
深入回顾,自我开始由第一只机械表开始,就是精工。记得当时既东方表,外观上都比较不比精工来得好睇,尤其系十多年前既果D三星款。。。带上手,简直唔衬当时年轻的我。依家,年纪大佐,对于手表的外观也就唔再停留系流线型时尚感强烈既设计。经典设计如天梭VISIODATE,东方BAMBINO,就更快成为我想收集既表款。
Trying hard to recall back, from the first mechanical watch which i had bought that starts my watch collection hobby, is a SEIKO. During that time, watches by ORIENT, in appearance, lacks of appeal to me when compared to SEIKO then. Especially on their 3 STAR range of watches that were released more than 10yrs ago... when put on to my wrist, doesn't matches well to the 20plus age of me that time. Now, as i get older, towards the design of other dress watches in the market, do not stays on the sleek designs which attracts me strongly then. Classic design with vintage looks, like TISSOT's VISIODATE and ORIENT BAMBINO immediately turns into the type which i want to add to my collection.

一眼由远处一睇,凸出高高既表镜,无夜光涂层既时标,同埋经典尖尖既时,分针,即刻带出欧式经典设计风格。
From far, the highly raised convex crystal, non lumed hands and markers, with addition to the sharp hour and minute hands, brings out the most of classic european design styling.

近睇,同天梭VISIODATE唔同既,系其表盘上印的字样,全部采用古典字样,更加强化经典设计的印象。
When looked closely, compares to the VISIODATE, especially the calligraphic words used on the dial, strengthens the impression of immediate classic styling.
依只BAMBINO设计,做工,一滴都唔会输俾欧洲大牌。其销售价更系入门级玩家唔得错过既一款!想买只能够带上手,顶得潮流洗礼的设计,选依个系列任何一款绝对唔会错!
No matter on the design, workmanship, this BAMBINO won't loose out to big european labels in the market. The price tag that comes with it, is one that must not be missed by the new hobbyist in watch collecting from the entry level! For those who're hunting for a timepiece when put on wrist, that could take challenges against time of fashion styling, this is a series that one should not miss!

唔多讲啦。。。送上几张相俾大家欣赏。
Without further ado... more pics to share with all!

表冠细节。。。
Detail signature on the crown...

高高既经典表镜。。。
Classic Raised Crystal

经典设计,经典茶具。。。
Classic Design, Classic Wares...

Nov. addition
Last edited by Ed.YEO on 03 Nov 2013 14:29, edited 1 time in total.
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
chriscentro

Re: [010513 New Add'n]- [ORIENT]- an ORIENT, a 1st in life!

Post by chriscentro » 02 May 2013 05:32

Congrats! It's a very nice and VFM watch.

Post by 004 » 02 May 2013 06:32

Thats a nice Orient watch , classic styling . 8-)
Evirobie

Post by Evirobie » 02 May 2013 08:12

Very VFM. Never regretted getting the Rose gold with Cream dial version. Super classic!
benz

Post by benz » 02 May 2013 11:14

mine says hi.
It's my first and only Orient.

Vinc04

Post by Vinc04 » 02 May 2013 11:40

Wow bro, I'm not surprised of the watch but rather on how well you can write in Cantonese! That's really not a easy feat! U from Hong Kong?
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 02 May 2013 11:44

Vinc04 wrote:Wow bro, I'm not surprised of the watch but rather on how well you can write in Cantonese! That's really not a easy feat! U from Hong Kong?
I'm a BBB Singaporean TEOCHEW from:
...ley...
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
dragonboat02

Post by dragonboat02 » 03 May 2013 21:54

Gxgx bro Ed.Yeo..
Agreed tt it's a v nice pc.. I'm particularly attracted by the raised crystal and it's simplicity design..
Evirobie

Post by Evirobie » 03 May 2013 23:55

dragonboat02 wrote:Gxgx bro Ed.Yeo..
Agreed tt it's a v nice pc.. I'm particularly attracted by the raised crystal and it's simplicity design..
I can wear that on Monday. Hahahaaa. The rose gold and cream dial is super killer.
2BHIGH

Post by 2BHIGH » 04 May 2013 00:03

Nice Bambino!

I do not have a Orient watch yet, but if i do, it would be a white dial silver case Bambino.
ymchai

Post by ymchai » 04 May 2013 08:35

Thanks, great write-up. Been thinking about getting this Orient as well :)
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 18 Jul 2013 16:59

双狮好!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Strap Shine by Dicon: Leather Care for Watch Straps. Nourishes | Waterproofs | Cleans
http://www.leather-care.sg/product/stra ... -by-dicon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Contact: hello@jaspe.com.sg
balzebub71

Post by balzebub71 » 18 Jul 2013 19:56

Definitely getting a bambino as my dress watch..
I want to be a one watch guy!!