Seiko Blue Sardine

Seiko, Orient, Citizen, Casio and other Japanese watch companies
Frank

Re: Seiko Blue Sardine

Post by Frank » 22 Jul 2013 17:41

My sardine bought at musafu $379, previously two guys ahead of me bot 2 pcs monster at $339 same day, that was two weeks ago. Sardine still can find at people park complex, clementi mall selling list price $555.monster sell at $450. My monster bot at ksl mall jb at $880 ringgit, monster and sardine sold out at nearby jb,left the two new stocks without the rubber strap. Can try Bukit Indra, still have monster & sardine, confirm by my Malaysian friend. Will try o load the pictures tonite. Cheers.
Jeryltan

Post by Jeryltan » 22 Jul 2013 18:13

Wow. Damn serious. Run until ,malaysia to buy. Lol. But i think if want buy in singapore, only left shops selling At list price. Discounted price should be all sold out. So unless you wait for parallel import sets.

1 shop i can think of in jb but not exactly very cheap is this.. I think they should have all 4 models as a bonus, if getting all 4 or more than 1 set maybe can try bargain :) he will deliver to singapore meet at orchard for an extra sgp$30. So if buying more than 1 maybe ok, if just buying 1 maybe slightly expensive. But still cheaper than list price slightly, maybe equivalent to 10% discount? And thjs is international warranty stock from thong sia malaysia, so warranty should be good in singapore as well. This is for reference only but you search for this url he should have the other 3 models. Good luck. If need his contact number just pm me. He has both singapore and malaysia number, and both with whatsapp :)

He uses an exchange rate of 2.4 if you convert back and want to pay in sgp$. If you go his shop, probably can pay rm$ or can try asking if he accept rm$ if deal in singapore because official exchange rate is ~2.5 now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Skorian

Post by Skorian » 24 Jul 2013 18:55

Hi all, another lurker here... Was looking around for the LE blue sardine and saw one 4 days ago at NEX H2 hub... selling at list price.zzz tried bargaining but they refused to go lower saying that its sold out everywhere. Would have got it if not for my purchase of a FM 6 days ago...
so sad so sad.. Dunno if the watch found a new owner yet.. :roll:
nednil

Post by nednil » 27 Jul 2013 02:39

the more i look at it the more it grows on me. damn.
Frank

Post by Frank » 27 Jul 2013 12:29

Skorian wrote:Hi all, another lurker here... Was looking around for the LE blue sardine and saw one 4 days ago at NEX H2 hub... selling at list price.zzz tried bargaining but they refused to go lower saying that its sold out everywhere. Would have got it if not for my purchase of a FM 6 days ago...
so sad so sad.. Dunno if the watch found a new owner yet.. :roll:
Blue monester with metal scrap in bencoolen sold for $526 once it's arrive in the shop for the first day,any seen before or any bros here loot the watch. By the way any kind soul can guide me to load the pictures here. Can't find the attached file???? Thanks.
Tsubame

Post by Tsubame » 28 Jul 2013 22:50

Spotted two blue monsters and one blue sardine at Vincent Watch at Tampines... Going for a whopping 800!
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 30 Jul 2013 08:45

Tsubame wrote:Spotted two blue monsters and one blue sardine at Vincent Watch at Tampines... Going for a whopping 800!
$800 each? Woah. Another $400, you can probably score a vintage Grand Seiko. Lol.

It all boils down to how much you like the piece; I personally won't do 800 a piece.

Happy hunting. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Strap Shine by Dicon: Leather Care for Watch Straps. Nourishes | Waterproofs | Cleans
http://www.leather-care.sg/product/stra ... -by-dicon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Contact: hello@jaspe.com.sg
xzqt

Post by xzqt » 30 Jul 2013 10:14

Which shop is selling $800 ??? Seow !
titan

Post by titan » 30 Jul 2013 17:29

xzqt wrote:Which shop is selling $800 ??? Seow !
It's stated as Vincent watch , it's crazy
ivan
HULK

Post by ivan » 30 Jul 2013 20:00

titan wrote:
xzqt wrote:Which shop is selling $800 ??? Seow !
It takes them to sell 1 watch to earn more than those who sell 3~4 watch.
Quite steady leh.
Imagine 1 buyer go in, $800 and give u best best 20% discount. He hesitate a bit. Then, just sweet talk a bit like, okay la, boss not around, another 10% la. And seal the deal.

Hosay liao

May the Force be with you
TheChef

Post by TheChef » 30 Jul 2013 20:20

ivan wrote:
titan wrote:
It takes them to sell 1 watch to earn more than those who sell 3~4 watch.
Quite steady leh.
Imagine 1 buyer go in, $800 and give u best best 20% discount. He hesitate a bit. Then, just sweet talk a bit like, okay la, boss not around, another 10% la. And seal the deal.

Hosay liao

Best best only 5% discount for limited edition watches.
"Please touch your own favorite watch with your kind heart and love forever." - Ikuo Tokunaga, Chief Designer of SEIKO Dive Watches and Sports Watches
ivan
HULK

Post by ivan » 30 Jul 2013 20:23

:shock:

titan

Post by titan » 30 Jul 2013 21:05

For all u know the staff pocket the extra n report sold at retail 555, haha well it's my own speculations
TheChef

Post by TheChef » 30 Jul 2013 23:23

titan wrote:For all u know the staff pocket the extra n report sold at retail 555, haha well it's my own speculations
Not easy, as most customers want the receipt for warranty purpose.
"Please touch your own favorite watch with your kind heart and love forever." - Ikuo Tokunaga, Chief Designer of SEIKO Dive Watches and Sports Watches
titan

Post by titan » 31 Jul 2013 05:44

Haha my own speculation only :P
phantom150

Post by phantom150 » 01 Aug 2013 21:45

telepgm wrote:
Tsubame wrote:Spotted two blue monsters and one blue sardine at Vincent Watch at Tampines... Going for a whopping 800!
$800 each? Woah. Another $400, you can probably score a vintage Grand Seiko. Lol.

It all boils down to how much you like the piece; I personally won't do 800 a piece.

Happy hunting. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes!!! at Vincent watch , Tampines mall branch, selling way above rrp> recommended retail price , was there ard 7pm

The Seiko SRP453K , blue sardine is in fact going at $850 nett , rrp from yeoman's blog ,TS price tag $555.40 w/gst

The Seiko SRP455K1, blue monster , rubber strap, tag at $800 nett, rrp from yeoman's blog ,TS price tag $492.20 w/gst

The Seiko SRP461K, blue monster with metal bracelet with ltd edition of 500 is going for $850 nett, dunno the recommended retail price yet .

All 3 are tag with the $850 or 800 nett luminous sticker tag over the Thong Sia RRp price tag.

Although i have good impression of this shop over WOS in the same building, this pricing is a bit too hard to swallow.
Selling at RRP already has reasonably good profits to say,but around $200 more than RRP,
i can only say, the SG Seiko WIS or the internet savvy seiko buyers would likely if not definitely stay away from this shop or its branches after reading this post

Even city chain i believe does not do this, selling over RRP.

The other shop i know does this is the shop at yishun north point level 1, with red background., Ironically it was the red sardine i saw priced at $700, they took away the Thong sia rrp price tag back then.(the yishun northpoint shop i would think it could be call time studio, from the mall directory, only 2 watch shop n both in level 1, other shop is city chain.)
Last edited by phantom150 on 02 Aug 2013 18:22, edited 2 times in total.
Looking for m/c ebc brake pads and k&n air filter, PM me.
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 01 Aug 2013 21:55

I wonder what will Thong Sia make of this....
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/
ivan
HULK

Post by ivan » 01 Aug 2013 22:16

Just another craze/stage/fever or whatever u call. I dont know see, saw, seen how many times liao.

Like suddenly, every1 chiong 1 model.
And also very strangely and suddenly, the desirability of this model is super high. Becos, is the high demand and in model mah.

Shops also not stupid, once they know every1 chiong this model, the discount they give also starts to shrink. And best is those shops that know that they are the only shop in sgp to have it, of cos jack up price la. And pple by then realise all bo stock, and some wallet thick thick one will just hoot the only shop that has it which also the one that jack up the price skyhigh one.

Fast forward few months later.....
Then suddenly, the skyhigh price become very reasonable, and 2nd hand market also starts to have many many for sale....

Anyway, I still wish those wanna buy this watch the best of luck and can get cheap cheap.

Quasimodo

Post by Quasimodo » 02 Aug 2013 04:20

ivan wrote:Just another craze/stage/fever or whatever u call. I dont know see, saw, seen how many times liao.

Like suddenly, every1 chiong 1 model.
And also very strangely and suddenly, the desirability of this model is super high. Becos, is the high demand and in model mah.

Shops also not stupid, once they know every1 chiong this model, the discount they give also starts to shrink. And best is those shops that know that they are the only shop in sgp to have it, of cos jack up price la. And pple by then realise all bo stock, and some wallet thick thick one will just hoot the only shop that has it which also the one that jack up the price skyhigh one.

Fast forward few months later.....
Then suddenly, the skyhigh price become very reasonable, and 2nd hand market also starts to have many many for sale....

Anyway, I still wish those wanna buy this watch the best of luck and can get cheap cheap.

The Farce is strong in this one... :p
I don't seem to have enough wrists. :)
roo7
IT Superman

Post by roo7 » 02 Aug 2013 07:37

Wah longest post by Ivan :p

But what you said is reality. Supply demand.
Not as active.
blog: https://jiehong.org/