Questions about marine master 300...

Seiko, Orient, Citizen, Casio and other Japanese watch companies
CoolieND

Re: Questions about marine master 300...

Post by CoolieND » 14 Jul 2013 17:09

Jeryltan wrote: I meant normal srvcg. Nt repair :) shaggy mention must send back to jp to open? Meang i can,t just go k2 or smth fr norm srvcg? I,m intendg to get 1 soonr or ltr but if srvcg needs go back ts or jp then i,d hv to think twice
I believe TS sends back Prospex watches to Japan for servicing, as would AD's in other countries. It's not that you cannot open the watch anywhere except Japan, but instead that Seiko AD's must send it back to Japan for servicing.

Mr. Goh can service the MM300 (and other Prospex watches), but at the same time cannot test or guarantee the WR rating. So, if that's important to you, cannot get it done by him. I don't know if other local watch shops would be able to do it... perhaps JWWatch? Can't hurt to ask...
Last edited by CoolieND on 14 Jul 2013 17:12, edited 1 time in total.
ivan
HULK

Post by ivan » 14 Jul 2013 17:11

Jeryltan wrote:
ivan wrote:
IMO, K2 is fine
But, this is my personal opinion.
Ah Goh serviced all my watches cos I m comfortable with him.

If you wanna send back to japan or back to TS. And feel that this is hindering your decision then, buy from AD.

Cheers

sent from the DARK side
I think u misuderstood. I meant if it can,t be svc by norm shops like k2 then i,d hv to think twice. Sendg back to ts or jp is gg to cost a kidney or a lung :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Ok. My bad.
I think I dont have to say here liao.
K2 and ah Goh names popped up way too many times.

He can service GS, or even 6159-7001. So mm300 to him is chicken feet.

sent from the DARK side
bish

Post by bish » 14 Jul 2013 18:56

CoolieND wrote:
Jeryltan wrote: I meant normal srvcg. Nt repair :) shaggy mention must send back to jp to open? Meang i can,t just go k2 or smth fr norm srvcg? I,m intendg to get 1 soonr or ltr but if srvcg needs go back ts or jp then i,d hv to think twice
I believe TS sends back Prospex watches to Japan for servicing, as would AD's in other countries. It's not that you cannot open the watch anywhere except Japan, but instead that Seiko AD's must send it back to Japan for servicing.

Mr. Goh can service the MM300 (and other Prospex watches), but at the same time cannot test or guarantee the WR rating. So, if that's important to you, cannot get it done by him. I don't know if other local watch shops would be able to do it... perhaps JWWatch? Can't hurt to ask...
I second this. N i recommend jwwatch for the WR thing

Sent from my GT-I8730 using Tapatalk 2
juzkimmi

Post by juzkimmi » 14 Jul 2013 20:04

Mr Goh can service sbdx011??
ivan
HULK

Post by ivan » 14 Jul 2013 20:08

he can!

sent from the DARK side
juzkimmi

Post by juzkimmi » 14 Jul 2013 20:39

ivan wrote:he can!

sent from the DARK side
Thanks for the info! =)
shaggyangel

Post by shaggyangel » 15 Jul 2013 10:50

tjh07 wrote:My hoot from bro shaggy angel...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Funny story. My lovely wife knew I wanted a SBDX001 and, without telling me, contacted bro shaggy angel as well to enquire about purchasing one for me as a surprise! Only when I confirmed with bro shaggy angel and told my wife then we found out what happened.

If you are reading this, sorry again bro!
wear it in a good health bro :) no worry
shaggyangel

Post by shaggyangel » 15 Jul 2013 10:50

vanquish129 wrote:Got an MM300 too from Shaggyangel. He shipped the watch to Manila without a hitch. Its brand new with plastic cover, hang tag, box and everything that comes with a new watch including filled up warranty card at the time of my purchase. So far I'm enjoying it.

Sent via iPhone
Thank you Mr. Bert :)

Post by 004 » 15 Jul 2013 10:53

Nice new MM300 , looks great 8-)