Charlie Yeung wears Seiko in Kung Fu Jungle?

Seiko, Orient, Citizen, Casio and other Japanese watch companies
thong

Charlie Yeung wears Seiko in Kung Fu Jungle?

Post by thong » 05 Nov 2014 23:19

Has anyone seen this show yet? I thought I saw Seiko on the clasp of the watch that Charlie Yeung was wearing in the movie (when she interviewed Donnie Yen). Maybe it's a green dial Alpinist? Here's a pic of her wearing the watch, unfortunately there were no close up shots to confirm ...

thong

Re: Charlie Yeung wears Seiko in Kung Fu Jungle?

Post by thong » 05 Nov 2014 23:24

this is the watch I was thinking about ... so far can't seem to find any mention of the sponsorship ...

Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 05 Nov 2014 23:34

Confirm SEIKO, by HK forum members.
Here's a bigger zoomed picture, showing that the case have 3 buttons.

Not the one you point out... but more like... and very close to...
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
thong

Post by thong » 05 Nov 2014 23:45

Thanks bro! I was looking for the watch that I was swinging my head with her hand. :lol:

Good to know that it was a Seiko. Just puzzled why they did not publicise the watch. Usually they do to get mileage for product placement and branding ... hmmm
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 05 Nov 2014 23:48

Perhaps not the highest end range of the SEIKO family... an accessory to the story character nia... 作免费广告。。。唔抵。。。
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
thong

Post by thong » 05 Nov 2014 23:55

too bad, I kind of wish Charlie Young wore the Alpinist green instead. Not sure if ladies wear that, but I have seen ladies in HK wearing the Rolex green dial Milgauss. Pretty cool and acceptable for professionals, perhaps due to the branding too.
Ed.YEO

Post by Ed.YEO » 06 Nov 2014 00:21

thong wrote:too bad, I kind of wish Charlie Young wore the Alpinist green instead. Not sure if ladies wear that, but I have seen ladies in HK wearing the Rolex green dial Milgauss. Pretty cool and acceptable for professionals, perhaps due to the branding too.
Well...
telepgm

Post by telepgm » 07 Nov 2014 09:21

Mai Siao Siao, charlie got choot music album one ok...
Strap Shine by Dicon: Leather Care for Watch Straps. Nourishes | Waterproofs | Cleans
http://www.leather-care.sg/product/stra ... -by-dicon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Contact: hello@jaspe.com.sg
oncleoliver

Post by oncleoliver » 07 Nov 2014 11:00

Charling young.... My idol in the 90s
You are not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

- Tyler Durden