Lai liao

Project Watch Discussion Section
User avatar
Astro2212
ฉันรักพระมหากษัตริย์
Posts: 5200
Joined: 10 Apr 2011 22:40

Re: Lai liao

Post by Astro2212 » 02 Oct 2015 14:54

seiko siao wrote:Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Happy liao loh
DRIVE ME CRAZY
User avatar
softup
Senior member
Posts: 1341
Joined: 10 Apr 2011 22:16

Re: Lai liao

Post by softup » 02 Oct 2015 16:28

Congratz to all ...
Wear in good health.
Image Sent From SingPost ...
Image I like watches and I cannot lie
Stan80
Member
Posts: 737
Joined: 13 Mar 2013 08:40

Re: Lai liao

Post by Stan80 » 02 Oct 2015 21:36

My caseback, ship is sailing towards 2oclock. like plane taking off, I am delighted.. haha
My family, my life, my watches...
Personal favourite: Tudor Classic Moxa
Homme
New member
Posts: 68
Joined: 22 Oct 2012 13:37

Re: Lai liao

Post by Homme » 02 Oct 2015 21:42

Image

Hot from the delivery van! Awesome!
Homme
New member
Posts: 68
Joined: 22 Oct 2012 13:37

Re: Lai liao

Post by Homme » 02 Oct 2015 21:46

But the rubber strap is abit disappointing...have to use the first big hole :(
User avatar
supa4
Member
Posts: 267
Joined: 06 Sep 2011 08:38

Re: Lai liao

Post by supa4 » 02 Oct 2015 23:05

Got mine, wearing on the first big hole. Would like to thank the project committee for successfully created this beautiful watch

Image

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk
User avatar
Astro2212
ฉันรักพระมหากษัตริย์
Posts: 5200
Joined: 10 Apr 2011 22:40

Re: Lai liao

Post by Astro2212 » 02 Oct 2015 23:51

Those wear the 1st big hole ok mah. Means u not fat. I want also cannot.
DRIVE ME CRAZY
Homme
New member
Posts: 68
Joined: 22 Oct 2012 13:37

Re: Lai liao

Post by Homme » 03 Oct 2015 01:53

Gents, please check your rubber straps. Just discovered a crack at the lug end! And it's only 3hr old...
Admin, should I contact justin through you guys or email him direct regarding this?
Thanks

Image
User avatar
roo7
IT Superman
Posts: 6864
Joined: 10 Apr 2011 22:05
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Lai liao

Post by roo7 » 03 Oct 2015 03:34

Go direct for warranty claims.


Via a mobile device
Not as active.
blog: http://jiehong.org/
User avatar
lunarin79
CEO
Posts: 12957
Joined: 11 Apr 2011 00:20

Re: Lai liao

Post by lunarin79 » 03 Oct 2015 11:38

Homme wrote:Gents, please check your rubber straps. Just discovered a crack at the lug end! And it's only 3hr old...
Admin, should I contact justin through you guys or email him direct regarding this?
Thanks

Image
email Justin about this issue & inform him ur serial num
Seiko Club Gathering 2016
Homme
New member
Posts: 68
Joined: 22 Oct 2012 13:37

Re: Lai liao

Post by Homme » 03 Oct 2015 12:02

lunarin79 wrote:
Homme wrote:Gents, please check your rubber straps. Just discovered a crack at the lug end! And it's only 3hr old...
Admin, should I contact justin through you guys or email him direct regarding this?
Thanks

Image
email Justin about this issue & inform him ur serial num
Done
User avatar
Jeryltan
Senior member
Posts: 1069
Joined: 01 Jan 2013 10:26

Re: Lai liao

Post by Jeryltan » 03 Oct 2015 14:15

supa4 wrote:Got mine, wearing on the first big hole. Would like to thank the project committee for successfully created this beautiful watch

Image

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk
Could you take a photo at the buckle area while the buckle is closed on the 1st big hole? Was wondering how it will look. TIA


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
User avatar
iamcdy
Member
Posts: 284
Joined: 25 Feb 2014 11:15

Re: Lai liao

Post by iamcdy » 03 Oct 2015 14:28

Jeryltan wrote:
supa4 wrote:Got mine, wearing on the first big hole. Would like to thank the project committee for successfully created this beautiful watch

Image

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk
Could you take a photo at the buckle area while the buckle is closed on the 1st big hole? Was wondering how it will look. TIA


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Image

This is how it looks like if you the first slot.
Didn't have any watch model worth mentioning. Poor man over here :(
User avatar
Jeryltan
Senior member
Posts: 1069
Joined: 01 Jan 2013 10:26

Re: Lai liao

Post by Jeryltan » 03 Oct 2015 14:31

iamcdy wrote:
Jeryltan wrote: Could you take a photo at the buckle area while the buckle is closed on the 1st big hole? Was wondering how it will look. TIA


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Image

This is how it looks like if you the first slot.
Wow ok. That looks odd. Lol. Don,t think i wanna wear it like that.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
User avatar
iamcdy
Member
Posts: 284
Joined: 25 Feb 2014 11:15

Re: Lai liao

Post by iamcdy » 03 Oct 2015 14:32

Jeryltan wrote:
iamcdy wrote:
Image

This is how it looks like if you the first slot.
Wow ok. That looks odd. Lol. Don,t think i wanna wear it like that.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Hahahahaha, wrist too small alr. Bo pian
Didn't have any watch model worth mentioning. Poor man over here :(
User avatar
Jeryltan
Senior member
Posts: 1069
Joined: 01 Jan 2013 10:26

Re: Lai liao

Post by Jeryltan » 03 Oct 2015 14:33

iamcdy wrote:
Jeryltan wrote:
Wow ok. That looks odd. Lol. Don,t think i wanna wear it like that.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Hahahahaha, wrist too small alr. Bo pian
Ya. It,s too big fr me too :(


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
ongwenghing
New member
Posts: 88
Joined: 23 Jun 2014 23:00

Re: Lai liao

Post by ongwenghing » 09 Oct 2015 15:14

Interesting, at first look, i thought is reviewing our project watch. HahaaImage


Image

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk
Ed.YEO
Senior member
Posts: 5031
Joined: 13 Aug 2011 00:37
Location: Somewhere between Whampoa and Bedemeer, since 1980
Contact:

Re: Lai liao

Post by Ed.YEO » 09 Oct 2015 15:23

Wahhh... Big Name player homage to RED DOT forum design siol...
yan sang yew guo dak fai lok, zao yew dui yan hor see zou luo jik xing geh fan sik yu goon cha, ng hai zou yoo chun mong mok dek pan duun... yoo guo yi liong din doh mou geh wa, yat gor yan geh yat sang zao guo dak gey pok gai loh...
b16707
New member
Posts: 15
Joined: 19 Nov 2015 15:55
Location: USA

Re: Lai liao

Post by b16707 » 19 Nov 2015 16:03

I can't stop looking at this watch. Color is gorgeous. Great work on the logo also. Very slick.
Post Reply